QE & TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEERS

1 view

BOLLA DILIP

Jun 14, 2022, 11:16:08 AM6/14/22
Hello,

Greetings from VUESOL TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Hope you are doing great, If you are looking for opportunities with career growth, I know I can find the right position for you! Give me a call or send me a message! I'd love to hear and make that happen.

Title: QE & TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEERS
Position Type: Contract
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States
Duration: Onsite on Day one

Selenium, Java, and API testing experience
Experience with cloud infrastructure as code concept with expertise with cross-device testing strategies and automation via devices
Experience working in a TDD/BDD environment and can utilize technologies such as JUnit, Rest Assured, Karate, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, APIs (REST/SOAP)
Experience in developing Test Strategies and Plans in conjunction with App Engineering, Architecture and Prod Arch. This includes Data creation and management, as well as Environment stewardship and management.

KEY SKILLS: GCP/INTEGRATION TESTING, TEST CASE CREATION, SELENIUM TEST AUTOMATION, EXPERIENCE INTEGRATING TEST AUTOMATION INTO A CI/CD PIPELINE IN A DEVOPS ENVIRONMENT
Thanks & Regards
Dilip | Vuesol Technologies, Inc.
Senior IT Recuriter
Email: dil...@vuesol.com |Contact: +1(470)-627-6663