Text: +1 (410) 861-0838 High Quality Concentrate Oils, Distillate/Cartridges cancer cannabis oil and top shelf marijuana for patients with illness like cancer, pain, insomnia, anxiety, liver problem, epilepsy and more. Good Stuff Available I’m allowe

Edward Schomborn

Jun 17, 2020, 4:28:24 PM6/17/20
Text: +1 (410) 861-0838 High Quality Concentrate Oils, Distillate/Cartridges cancer cannabis oil and top shelf marijuana for patients with illness like cancer, pain, insomnia, anxiety, liver problem, epilepsy and more. Good Stuff Available I’m allowed over 50 pounds in my possession. I am looking to supply a min of 1 oz of the following strains
to anyone who wants grade AAA med. We do discreet ######## and no signatures during delivery. the parcel has no label indicating it is carrying the 420. We do give high discounts for orders above 2 to 3 pound. Our minimum order is Oz

.. For all interested , do email us back with your order.Below is some of our available strains Good for Pain, cancer, insomnia..
*Green #####::::::::::::: Grade: AA
*Sour Diesel :::::::::::::::Grade: AA+
*Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A
*Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AA
*Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: AA
*Northern Lights #5 ::::::Grade: A+
*Lemon drop:::::::::::::::Grade: A+
*Purple Kush:::::::::::::::Grade:A+
*OG Kush ::::::::::::::::::Grade:A++
*Purple-urkle::::::::::::::Grade: AA
*Girls Scout Cookies;;Grade: AA

And many more..

Deliveries 24/7 everywhere!!!! very clean smelling, awesome taste and VERY potent hash oil. purged for hours so no impurities left. used stainless steel tubes.

HASH OILS FOR SALE
Raw Distillates
Black oil,
Indian oil,
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
Shatter
BUTANE OIL
GORILLA glue
And we sell at :
Our oils are goods for pain, cancers, insomnia and others diseases.

Contact via details below:
Email: sa...@420cannazon.com
Text #: +1 (410) 861-0838
Website: https://420cannazon.com