Re: Hells Angels as a crime syndicate

nurse...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 6:45:51 PM9/8/16
On Monday, November 30, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, leif_e...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> I'm wondering whether and to what extent Hells Angels have evolved into
> organised crime networks over the course of the 90s.
>
> I'd think it's plausable that some Hells Angels as they aged and became
> wealthy in the course of crank dealing and other rackets, became more
> sophisticated and professional. Perhaps some "retired" Hells are actually
> signifigant organised crime figures who keep a low profile and a respectable
> front.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> ~Leif Ericssen

I'm wondering if you're even going to get this since it was so long ago. I'm Enis's little sister. Well not so little anymore. I'm 57. I'm trying to find out more about this and what you have written here sounds more like what couldhave happened. Unfortunatley I didn't attend his burial as I was a run away at the time, but I do know it was close casket and the Angels were asked not to come until the family left. My family said there was a huge procession for him. My brother was an angel...my guardian angel and protector. The neighbor kids make fun of us because of our names and we were immigrant children. One even pulled a knife on little ol' me. When I told Enis he grabbed me by the hand and told me to take him to this boy. Enis picked him up by the neck against a brick wall and said, So you like pulling knives on little girls?" Let's just say...we never had a problem with those kids again! My hero, my angel, I don't give a fuck what other's have to say. He most most likely set up...by that fuck Danny Greene. I'm so happy his life ended the way it did. Eye for an eye...Mother Fucker!