WHERE THE MOB GOES TO FIGURE OUT HOW WE GET 'EM

Angel of Mercy

Jan 3, 2002, 10:59:09 AM1/3/02
WWW.THEFIFTHHORSEMAN.NET

The Fifth Horseman

OUR MOTTO: CARE more than others think is wise; RISK more than others
think is safe. DREAM more than others think is practical; EXPECT more
than others think is possible....

e mail: thefifthho...@yahoo.com or
range...@thefifthhorseman.net

------------------

WELCOME TO THE WEB SITE OF THE FIFTH HORSEMAN - Ranger Rick's
safehouse for Fab Feebs (or FEEBI, the correct plural form), savvy
spooks, hackers, patriots, and anybody else out there mopping up after
the mob, drug running spooks, PSYOPPING perps and triggered goons. We
leave anyone out?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOLY SHAKEN AND STIRRED, BATMAN! - You REALLY expect us to believe
that earthquake this morning in Afghanistan was "just a coincidence of
nature"? Uh, right. We have some really good buys on Persian rugs for
you in the back of our pick up truck. Aw, come ON now guys, you KNOW
they can jack with the weather. Moving some techtonic plates around
for special effects is "their" version of playing with Playdough....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LEADERSHIP TIPS - from one of our favorite sources of inspiration (and
source of our motto above) The West Point Way of Leadership by Col.
Larry R. Donnithorne (Ret.):

Every leader faces risks. The higher the risk, the more likely the
leader's emotions will escalate to the point of fear. The best way to
train yourself to manage fear when the stakes are high is to practice
overcoming fear under controlled circumstances.

Every leader needs to be aggressive. But a leader of character knows
how to control aggressiveness and doesn't explode from lack of self
control.

Every leader needs to be completely devoted to bringing his
organization to victory. Agressiveness is one of the characteristices
which comes into play when the goal is victory. Yet every leader of
character, civilian or military, understands that winning must be
accomplished according to an established set of rules...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'NOLES BEWARE: GATORS TROMP ON MARYLAND, 56-23. Heads up, Wade.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MOVE OVER, PORTER GOSS...RUDY MAY BE MUSCLING IN ON YOUR CIA THRONE. -
Well, as far as we are concerned, you can have the both of these
cretin. We are sharing an e mail we got from DEEP THROAT just
now...that says it all:

Rick,

Just thought I'd relate a little story. About six years ago I spent a
summer in New York, starting out at a friend's house, then moving to a
transient hotel, and finally ending up on the street. The other young
homeless "gutterpunks" call what I did "summer camping". I'm proud to
say that I never begged for change or stole to keep alive for the two
months on the street. The transient hotel was foul in many ways and I
honestly found street life more appealling and thrilling to
experience, especially since I also approached it as sort of an
anthropology project.

Giuliani was just beginning to flex his muscles back then, and I saw
some of his changes firsthand. When I first met the homeless people, I
had a roof over my head and regarded them as a little loony when they
mentioned being "watched" by undercover agents. Well, I was winked at
by what appeared to be a UPS deliveryman only to notice that his
outfit was missing one thing, the UPS patch on the shirt's breast. On
another day I witnessed another bunch of undercovers wearing dark
sunglasses, earpieces, and pastel polo shirts rounding up marijuana
smokers in Tomkins Square park. The homeless weren't completely crazy,
they WERE being watched. I also witnessed a near riot with
fully-armored police that were taking over squats in the lower east
side. I wasn't exactly sorry to have to leave the city.

Ah, yes, the ol' "UPS Men that really ain't UPS Men" trick. Right up
there, as we told Deep Throat, with the US Postal Service "Postmen" in
Tustin, CA, that weren't really "Postmen" at all...or the Fed Ex
workers in Irvine, or the phone company guys and the cable men and the
gardening services. 24/7 covert surveillance is already here, America.
Love it or leave it (sigh....).

Further musing on things "Rudy", in the Yahoo Groups cia-drugs, there
was a great send out this morning by someone pointing out all of Rudys
errors, ommissions and sins that was a real eye opener. This "hero"
ain't all he's made out to be by the media by a long shot. But the
thought of Porter Goss in there running the spooks is just as bad a
nightmare. Sorry. If it were up to us, this country would be run by a
cabal of cats, the FBI would be headed by Duck Twacy and Clint
Eastwood, we'd turn the State Department over to a bunch of eight year
old boys doing Ace Ventura impersonations, the CIA would be reduced to
feeding the poor and homeless and the spying would be put in charge of
Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Things would straighten out REAL
QUICK......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FROM THE PINCH ME, I MUST BE DREAMING DEPT.: - This is better than
sex. Well, frankly, it's been so long we can't remember, so just nod
your head and agree. We're back with THE NEPTUNE SOCIETY, the
cremation company we've connected to "thingsah Genovese" through Bobby
Genovese's little money moving front - oops!, uh, were we too frank
there or what? - BG Capital which runs The Neptune Society ventures.
We ran the Huntington Beach business park that poses as the lair for
some business cronies of mob connected (see blurb below) car
collectin', ash-spewin', "UNCLE" BUCK KAMPHAUSEN who is the proprietor
of THE NEPTUNE SOCIETY in Costa Mesa. We refer here to his cohorts
ARMEN N. SAHAGEN, JAN DE. MATTHEWS, RON DYER, KEN PINKHAM, AND MICHAEL
QUINN of 5881 Engineer Avenue in Huntington Beach, California. And
waddaya suppose shows up? More evidence about our 'code names' being
'right on' and connected to "THEM"....and another reason why the name
ADVANCED makes our skin crawl. For those of you just tuning into our
hunting down spook infested joints through the 'code' names, please
scroll to the bottom of this mess for the speel on 'code names' and
what to look for:

ACTODYNE GENERAL INC, ADVANCED DISPLAY PRODUCTS, AERO MECHANICAL
ENGINEERING INC, AFAM USA INC, BEST INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS GROUP,
CALIFORNIA ECONOMIZER, CELLU-DERM COSMETIC PRODUCTS, FINALLY INC,
GOLDEN LIFE ENTERPRISES INC,H B PRODUCTS, HOLLIS JEWELL CO, IMPEX CO,
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC SERVICE, MILLER CONSTRUCTION, PERMANENT
IMPRESSIONS, PRECISION RESOURCE,RACE FACE GRAPHICS, ROCOM CORP, and
SANCON ENGINEERING.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SPEAKING OF ROBERT CORSON'S LAWYER Celco M Gonzalez-Falla, whos is a
partner at the firm of Vinson & Elkins LLP in Houston -
(www.velaw.com/lawyers/attorney_bios) - VINSON & ELKINS LLP of
Houston, Texas was the fourth largest BUSH SUPPORTER, to the cool tune
of $322,700. Hmmmm...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PSYOPS CENTRAL - Probably the definitive website on the subject, when
you get tired of our flippant, humorous, in your face drivel we put up
here on it - but hey, just remember, that in and of itself is part of
OUR own PSYOP...so there....hmmmmm. That's deep...! We suggest you
visit this site: http://www.psywarrior.com/ . It's owner has this
fetching bio page that warmly invites you in with a - Hi! I'm Ed, also
known as the "Psywarrior". Ed has great links up and some wonderful
information on the topic. A highly recommended place to pause for the
cause and soak up some good stuff on the stuff that wars are won and
lost with.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RE: THINGSAH ROBERT FERRANTE, DEPT.: Yes, back to those glinting-in-
the-sun diamond encrusted Presidential Rolexes, those buttery soft
Cole Haan driving mocs, Mont Blanc pens, summer condo on Park Avenue
in Laguna, the flat in New York, the cold plated Jags, silicone
enhanced anorexic blond arm candy, - ah yes, the wise guys with thick
Bronx accents popping steroids and snorting lines of coke in between
nervous glances in the rear view mirrow - "Hey, you followin' ME? Hey!
That Pac Bell van. Hey! He's beenah behind us for a f---g HOUR, Vinny,
eeeehhh, you can't drive no faster or WHAT?" - you know, The Men of
Honor Types. Forced into taking those damned two hour lunches in
Bistango on Von Karman while their CPA does the math for this month's
laundry over a bottle of Dom. Ah, the good life! To be rich! Mobbed
up! Connected! Juiced! Marinara on the $200 tie - no problem! We toss
it and the boy makes us another! Or we choke him with the old one! The
Men of Honor...yup, back when men were men....and sheep were damn
nervous.

We mentioned The Glimcher Realty Trust (www.glimcher.com) was going to
team up with Biggah Bobby Ferrante in his last failed Carson Stadium
deal that was supposed to be built on the site of an old dump (how
appropriate) in Carson - home of the equally nefarious Carson Toyota.
Oh, and do THESE guys like to toss the buckaroos around to the
politicians too...namely, the DEMS (hey, we can't just pick on
Republicans all the time...). If you go to www.crp.org and pop
GLIMCHER in under OCCUPATION, just look at that one $10,000 drop he
made on 9/30//00, and that's just ONE donation. Follow the money, the
corruption is never far behind.... About the only place you can go for
a good run down on that deal is in the LA Times archives, and it'll
COST YA, but it's worth it. There was a large article on the stadium
and Ferrante back when it was being floated around, then sunk.
Meanwhile, here's something free, this tidbit from THE LAST CIRCLE
which you can access online, by going here:
http://www.tomdavisbooks.com/ebooks/lastcircle/toc.html:

"....His name was Sam Marowitz, a professional hit man, who had been
"the trigger man" in the nonfatal shooting of Robert Ferrante, head of
Consolidated Savings and Loan....Ferrante had been involved with
Patrick Moriarti [sic], Marshall Riconosciuto's partner of 40 years.
It is important to remember that Robert Booth Nichols and Michael
Riconosciuto had been close associates since 1967. Ted Gunderson had
located, through his sources, the "trigger man" in the Ferrante
shooting, and Nichols and Riconosciuto had forced Marowitz to confess
to his crime by hanging him upside down in front of the airplane
propellar.

"Riconosciuto recalled, " ... So he [Marowitz] starts talking ... and
Bob goes out of the room like this: `Oh my God, I don't want to hear
anymore,' covering his ears. This Marowitz starts confessing to every
hit he's ever done, including the Dorfman killings in Chicago. ... I
mean, all hell breaks loose. All of a sudden Ted has found the torpedo
in the Dorfman killings ..." After the "hanging" incident, Marowitz
fled to Israel."

"The transcript was taken from Riconosciuto's first (taperecorded)
meeting with Alan Boyak on May 5, 1991 at the attorney visiting room
of the Tacoma, Washington house of incarceration....."

Well...too bad Sam missed...as you can see, all the same schleps keep
popping up around "The Octopus". Robert Booth Nichols, last known to
be cavorting around in Australia with the 'roos, the mob, the S & L
gang, and let's not forget the perennial "investigator", Ted
Gunderson, ex-LA FBI Agent, and noted instigator of incidents himself.
For the hell of it sometime we'll post the letter he wrote us up here
for all to read. Kind of reads like cheap pulp fiction in the drama
division.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Spooked up" business complexes will always hold a number of
particular types of businesses which include hypnosis centers,
psychological counseling, asset management type companies, temporary
or contract employment agencies, foreign based firms, computer related
companies, bio technology and advanced technology and cable and
electronics based companies, hotel or travel industry related
companies, companies tied to the automotive or transportation
industry, security companies, and accountancy and law firms. Or, as
we've said before, everything and anything a psyopping, fraud perping,
money laundering cut out could use or desire or need in order to run
their little op. ARE SOME OF THESE NAMES "GOOD GUYS"? I DUNNO. THEY
WON'T TELL US...heh heh heh.....

"CODE" NAMES

ADVANCE, AD-VANCE, ADVANCED, AD-VANCED, ATLAS, ALLIED, AMERICAN,
ACESS, AIG, AMAIRCO, ARNIM, AUTOMETRIC, APPLIED, ATLANTIS, AQUARIUS,
AQUA-TECH, GLOBAL, NEPTUNE, DOLPHIN, HERCULES, DYNAMIC, LEADING EDGE,
VERITY, SYSTEMATICS, EVERGREEN, EAGLE, SUMMIT, SYNERGY, PLATINUM,
STERLING, TRINITY, TRIAD, TRIAX, INTERVEST, ALPHA, OMEGA, OMNI, GULF,
GULF COAST, LIBERTY, HERITAGE, SPECTRUM, SPECTRATEK, SPECTRE, STANFORD
RESEARCH, STANFORD TECHNOLOGIES, LOTUS, MERIDIAN, INTERTEL,
INTERCONTINENTAL, CONSOLIDATED, ACE, ROYAL, DIAMOND, CENTENNIAL,
SEPPIC, FLAGS, PROGRESSIVE, STRATEGIC, GEMINI, WORLD, WORLDWIDE,
VECTOR, VORTEX, WACKENHUT, USIA, PRIMETIME, SUN, TKP, DFJ ITALIA, SCI,
MAXIM, MAJESTIC, LEADERS GROUP, VICTORY GROUP, SUNRISE, HARKEN,
APACHE, KELT, ZAPATA, CHEROKEE, ASHLAND, COSMOS, ANGEL, DOLPHIN,
CAPSTONE, ASSOCIATED, FIRST AMERICAN, ALHPA-NET, PACIFIC SUMMIT,
PACIFIC CAPITAL, ONEX, MEGA, MAGNA, ORCA, ORKA, BLUE DIAMOND, GUARDIAN
TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, ENTEPRENEURIAL INVESTMENT SECURITIES
CORPORATION, INNER BODY IMAGES CORP. GLOBAL FUTURES TRADING; SPORT
CHALET; SERRAT CORPORATION, RHINO, TRIPLE CROWN MARINE, GUARDIAN; THE
LUCAS GROUP, PROXTRONIX, A PLUS CLINICAL HYPNOSIS, ADVANCED
TECHNOLOGIES CONSULTING, LAKEVIEW COUNSELING, INTELLIGENT DIRECTIONS
CONSULTING, GREYCAS, CONTINENTAL DESERT PROPERTIES, MILLENIUM, UNIQUE,
MILLENIUM FINANCIAL GROUP, RED SUNSET ENTERPRISES, DOUBLE-CHEK,
TUSTANA POOLS, REAL PROPERTY RESOURCES INC., CHANTAL, INC., AMERICAN
INTERNATIONAL BANK, STARLITE SUPPLY COMPANY, DJM COMPANY, ISLAND
TERMITE, INTERNATIONAL GOURMET CUISINE RESTAURANT CORP., TITAN,
APOLLO, INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS CORPORATION, QUANTUM MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES
CORP., MANAGEMENT COURSES, INC., CPA-CPE, INC., THE TRUST FUND FOR ST.
JOHN'S ON THE LAKE, INC.,CLARITY SYSTEMS, CONCEPTS MEETING AND TRADE
SHOW MANAGEMENT, CONCEPTS WORLDWIDE, CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORP.,
CONTACT GOLF INTERNATIONAL, ACETECH, ADVANCED SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
GROUP, ALLIED ELECTRONICS, AMERICAN ELECTRONICS ASSOCIATION, OCEAN,
RESOURCES (USUALLY TACKED ON TO THE END OF THE NAME SUCH AS 'BUTTES
RESOURCES', 'LAKE RESOURCES' - BIG USE DURING IRAN CONTRA), PRISM
ASSOCIATES INC., PRO FINANCE ASSOCIATES, JLG TECHNOLOGY, JIG
TECHNOLOGY, JOBS BY DESIGN JAGUAR, TIGER, LEOPARD, GOLD, GOLDEN,
MAGELLAN, FIRST, NEW, NEW WORLD, FIRSTWORLD, COAST TO COAST TRADING,
BASE 1 MARKETING, AXIS FIN LTD., MOTORSEARCH, RF MONOLITHICS, IOMEGA,
AMGEN, COMPRESSION LABS, MCC, SUMMA FOUR, SYNERCOM, INNOVICS, PALOMAR
VENTURES, INTERWEST PARTNERS, YELLOWSHIRT, SYNTRICITY, VIRTELA, STRIX,
MAGMA DESIGN AUTOMATION, TRIVIDA, INTEL 64 FUND, NIKU, HILLTOP
LIMOSINES, TRISTAR CAPITAL, MARATHON.

BUSINESSES WITH NAMES ENDING IN "IX" OR "ICS" - SUCH AS THE FOLLOWING:
AVIONICS, TRIAX, PLANMATICS, PRINTRONIX, SCHEMATICS, SCHEMATIX,
MAGNETICS, BIONICS, SIONICS, SYSTEMATICS, PYROTRONICS, PERIPHONICS,
ETC.