Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

Gay Homeles male wanted

2 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Sandsto...@aol.com

nepřečteno,
25. 2. 2008 13:50:0625.02.08
komu:
Hi there we are a stable gay male couple both 45, we live in a
comfortable home in Blackpool.
We offer your own room, , travel, and the chance to live in a warm
loving home.

We DO TO expect sex as some sort of payment for this.

It would be as though we had adopted you, and you would be treated
with respect.

NO timewasters please, this is a genuine add for a genuine guy.

So if you are homeless of going to be homeless - what have you got to
lose ?

Give us a try by first getting back to us and telling us about you to
sandsto...@aol.com

( poss relocaton costs for the right guy )

Sandsto...@aol.com

nepřečteno,
26. 2. 2008 15:04:5626.02.08
komu:
To The sick twisted sub normal lump of cow dung that changed this
posting,

its your type that go round vandelising a new car, just because you
have not got one, But thats you isnt it a loser in life ,I bet you
have not got a real loving partner like me ?
but thats you isnt it You do not have ,so you try and spoil what
others like me do have.

I dont even think you are gay ,

I notice you are a real low like and it was realy brave of you to put
your E-mail on !!!

0 nových zpráv