Inexpensive Green Products

1 view

wvnutt

Jun 18, 2008, 10:33:28 PM6/18/08
I recently created a website featuring affordable (<$100) green
alternatives to everyday home products that help reduce energy and
water consumption. Currently, the site only features a few products
along with some tips for green living, and I am looking for additional
product suggestions. The site is intended for those who would like to
green their homes, but aren't yet prepared to spend the money required
to replace appliances, insulation, etc. In addition to products, I'd
appreciate suggests regarding the site's appearance, functionality,
etc. The site can be visited at http://www.inexpensivegreen.com