LIFE: "Vampires: Their Undying Appeal"

Lenona

Oct 24, 2021, 11:39:43 PM10/24/21

Lenona

Oct 25, 2021, 9:41:55 AM10/25/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 11:39:43 PM UTC-4, Lenona wrote:
> The bottom left says to display the magazine until January - and yes, I've seen it at the supermarket.
>
> What's odd is that I CAN'T find it at life.com!

Lenona
9:28 AM (10 minutes ago)

On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 11:41:22 PM UTC-4, Lenona wrote:
> The bottom left says to display the magazine until January - and yes, I've seen it at the supermarket.
>
> What's odd is that I CAN'T find it at life.com!

But I DID easily find the "Peanuts" special issue at the site...and I saw that on the same day at the supermarket, too.

In the meantime, here's another magazine I saw there - not connected with LIFE:

"Ghost Hunting: The Science of Spirits"

With interviews with "expert paranormal investigators Amy Bruni and Adam Berry." (It will be on the stands until Dec. 10th.)

https://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Hunting-Science-Spirits-Editors/dp/1547857676

Andrew

Oct 25, 2021, 10:49:53 AM10/25/21
$7.25 to ship a magazine???!!!??!