Queens, NY - does anyone here know someone there? Please?

Lenona

Oct 16, 2021, 4:05:25 PM10/16/21
The reason I'm asking is that I MAY have finally tracked down the (presumably late) horror cartoonist Luis Dominguez, but if you can't visit the library in Jamaica, Queens, you have to pay a fee to have a librarian search for the obituary. So I'm hoping some kind horror fan might drop by the library.

Here are the details:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.comics.strips/c/_3q8RbpV-20
(this includes a profile of Dominguez from Eerie Magazine)

And, from Lambiek:

...Between 1963 and 1970 he was affiliated with the Union Studio in Latin America. He did back-up features for Charlton and drew for many of the company's 1960s war and western titles, such as 'Cheyenne Kid', 'Fightin' Marines', 'Billy the Kid' and 'Outlaws of the West'. From 1967 through the late 1970s, he did a lot of work for Gold Key titles like 'Ripley's Believe it or Not', 'Boris Karloff Tales of Mystery', 'Grimm's Ghost Stories', 'The Twilight Zone' and 'UFO Flying Saucers'. Then in the 1970s, he also began working for DC, illustrating for 'House of Mystery', 'House of Secrets', 'The Witching Hour' and 'Jonah Hex'. He additionally contributed to the horror publications of Skywald and Warren.

Lenona

Oct 17, 2021, 1:45:17 PM10/17/21
Just to clarify - all I really need is a Queens obituary that clearly says where he was BORN - plus that October birth date. I.e., ignore anything that says he was born in the U.S. - or in November of 1923 - or any obit that says he died in 2020. That would not be the same man.