Peter Bark... WTF!?! (Burial Ground)

Zeder

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
If you've seen Burial Ground you probably remember that the scariest
part of the movie was the mutant man-boy Michael. For those of you that
saw th movie and remember the character I ask 2 questions?

1) What the hell was he in reality? A man, a dwarf, what? There is no
possible way that he was a real kid. No kid that looked like him would
last more than a day in school. I refuse to believe that a merciful god
would create such a twisted child.

2) Has he ever made another appearance? I'm not just talking about in
movies either. Has that guy ever made a public appearance after that
role?

I need to know what happened to Peter Bark, it's driving me crazy...
The truth is out there.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Paul Hutchings

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
>1) What the hell was he in reality? A man, a dwarf, what? There is no
>possible way that he was a real kid. No kid that looked like him would
>last more than a day in school. I refuse to believe that a merciful god
>would create such a twisted child.

Delirium magazine says he was 16 at the time of this film. I guess he
was a midget rather than a dwarf.

>2) Has he ever made another appearance? I'm not just talking about in
>movies either. Has that guy ever made a public appearance after that
>role?
>
>I need to know what happened to Peter Bark, it's driving me crazy...
>The truth is out there.

Delirium also says that he stared in an Italian comedy series with Lino
Banfi, but it doesn't name the series.

--
Paul Hutchings

goden

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:25:49 GMT, Zeder <mfo...@dcscorp.com> donned
the battlegear of the brutal and wrote:

>If you've seen Burial Ground you probably remember that the scariest
>part of the movie was the mutant man-boy Michael. For those of you that
>saw th movie and remember the character I ask 2 questions?
>

>1) What the hell was he in reality? A man, a dwarf, what? There is no
>possible way that he was a real kid. No kid that looked like him would
>last more than a day in school. I refuse to believe that a merciful god
>would create such a twisted child.

There's no way he was a kid, because of the tit-sucking scene. The
film would've been more controversial if he was. He was probably just
some naturally freakish-looking young man. The Gary Coleman of Italy?

>2) Has he ever made another appearance? I'm not just talking about in
>movies either. Has that guy ever made a public appearance after that
>role?

If I looked like that, I wouldn't be acting in any other movies
either, much less making public appearances.

>I need to know what happened to Peter Bark, it's driving me crazy...
>The truth is out there.

I doubt his real name is really Peter Bark since the film is Italian.
Good luck finding more info on him, though. Heh - maybe one day Bark
will be as revered as Giovanni Lombardo Radice.

Long live sleazy horror character actors.

______________________________________
"If a tree falls in the forest
And no one is there to hear its sound
Am I still going to kill you?"
-Sacramentary Abolishment
______________________________________

goden

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:38:27 +0000, Paul Hutchings
<pa...@suspiria.demon.co.uk> donned the battlegear of the brutal and
wrote:

>>1) What the hell was he in reality? A man, a dwarf, what? There is no

>>possible way that he was a real kid. No kid that looked like him would
>>last more than a day in school. I refuse to believe that a merciful god
>>would create such a twisted child.
>>

> Delirium magazine says he was 16 at the time of this film. I guess he
>was a midget rather than a dwarf.

Damn, guess I was wrong about his age. He must've been loving that
scene. I wonder how many takes they did. . .

gareth young

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99

Zeder wrote in message <833h7m$kl1$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>If you've seen Burial Ground you probably remember that the scariest
>part of the movie was the mutant man-boy Michael. For those of you that
>saw th movie and remember the character I ask 2 questions?
>

>1) What the hell was he in reality? A man, a dwarf, what? There is no
>possible way that he was a real kid. No kid that looked like him would
>last more than a day in school. I refuse to believe that a merciful god
>would create such a twisted child.
>

>2) Has he ever made another appearance? I'm not just talking about in
>movies either. Has that guy ever made a public appearance after that
>role?
>

>I need to know what happened to Peter Bark, it's driving me crazy...
>The truth is out there.

didn't you realise-it's your mother! :)

Gareth.

i lost my signature and can't be bothered.