halloween kills

the dog from that film you saw

Oct 19, 2021, 12:07:11 PM10/19/21
well it's certainly gory, i thought it was fun too.

Adam

Oct 19, 2021, 8:15:27 PM10/19/21
the dog from that film you saw <d...@REMOVETHISbtinternet.com> wrote:
> well it's certainly gory, i thought it was fun too.

I went in with rock bottom expectations, and ended up enjoying it.

Giallo_Vera

Oct 20, 2021, 4:34:38 AM10/20/21
Yeah i thought it was great. Better than the last one.

Beaver Fever

Oct 24, 2021, 9:36:05 PM10/24/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 9:07:11 AM UTC-7, the dog from that film you saw wrote:
> well it's certainly gory, i thought it was fun too.

worst Halloween ever. Other than III of course.

The White Lady

Nov 3, 2021, 4:24:34 PM11/3/21
the dog from that film you saw <d...@REMOVETHISbtinternet.com> wrote in

> well it's certainly gory, i thought it was fun too.

Enjoyed it immensely. Perfect Halloween viewing.