Occhiali Neri (Dark Glasses) 2022

Giallo_Vera

Aug 3, 2022, 5:49:15 PM8/3/22

First 18 mins is pretty good actually, best stuff old mate has done in a
long time. Sadly the remaining 72 mins is absolute TOILET and dissolves
any good will bought by the start. I'd say don't bother, but fuck if you
wasted your time with any of the last five turds he dropped you may as
well suffer through this one too.

the dog from that film you saw

Aug 4, 2022, 12:02:15 PM8/4/22
was it me or did the main actress appear to have had some really awful
plastic surgery on her face?
oh and.... is it really the case that a walk in your typical italian
woods on the edge of town put you at risk of attack from a massive pile
of snakes?