RIP Nichelle Nichols dead at 89

TheVidiot

Aug 1, 2022, 1:47:26 PM8/1/22
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/31/entertainment/nichelle-nichols-star-trek-dies/

'Actress and singer Nichelle Nichols, best known for her groundbreaking
portrayal of Lt. Nyota Uhura in "Star Trek: The Original Series," has
died at age 89, according to a statement from her son, Kyle Johnson.'

She has a few horror gigs on her resume. AMERICAN NIGHTMARES, THE
SUPERNATURALS, and SCOOBY-DOO! CURSE OF THE LAKE MONSTER.

THE SUPERNATURALS was probably the first film outside of the STAR TREK
franchise where I watched Nichols. Good premise for a film but it turned
out to be on the dull side.

The Vidiot

Jared

Aug 3, 2022, 12:58:20 AM8/3/22
On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 3:47:26 AM UTC+10, TheVidiot wrote:

> THE SUPERNATURALS was probably the first film outside of the STAR TREK
> franchise where I watched Nichols. Good premise for a film but it turned
> out to be on the dull side.

They had landmines in the Civil War? Who knew?