i wonder what kind of movie we would come up with

gary super macho

Dec 27, 2002, 8:56:24 PM12/27/02
if someone gave this group the money to do it. it would never get past
the mpaa i bet.

Cuntee Cunterson

Dec 27, 2002, 10:36:30 PM12/27/02
Oh man...It would be the most fucked up movie ever....borderline porn with
italian zombies,really really bad casio music,loud creaking noises,a pair of
black gloved hands and some damned black gloved hands!!HELL YES!

P.S. My personal touch would involve a very posessed Linnea Quigley shoving a
tube of lipstick into her nipple.

ANY ONE WANNA TRADE KUNG FU MOVIES???VISIT MY WEBSITE
http://www.expage.com/kungfutrade

ANYONE INTO CHECKING OUT NEW METAL BANDS?VISIT MY WEBSITE DEDICATED TO RHODE
ISLAND'S LOCAL METAL SCENEhttp://www.mindlessmagazine.cjb.net

Dalton

Dec 27, 2002, 11:18:07 PM12/27/02

I hate to break this to you but it would be the most derivitive load
of shit imaginable.

If that weren't true than someone here would have made a movie
already.

Camcorders are cheap.

Usenet is for blowhards who just don't have the fire that drives true
filmakers.

Nothing wrong with that, but lets not confuse talking about movies
with actually being able to make one.

dalton...@hotmail.com

Shiflet

Dec 28, 2002, 12:41:40 AM12/28/02

Dalton <dalton...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> If that weren't true than someone here would have made a movie
> already.

Some of the people here already have. Any more cracks, or is that
sufficient?

> dalton...@hotmail.com

Dalton

Dec 28, 2002, 1:40:22 AM12/28/02
On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:41:40 -0600, "Shiflet" <rshi...@charter.net>
wrote:

Not sufficient in the least.

Have some of the clowns here made a movie? I would love to hear about
it, and I might even buy it if it sounds interesting.

Point me to a movie that was made by the people who post to this group
and I will seriously consider purchasing it.

Who would turn down the chance to take my money if they actually had a
movie to sell?

dalton...@hotmail.com

bombsquad

Dec 28, 2002, 2:06:41 AM12/28/02

What a fucking prick!

Bombsquad

C. Lee

Dec 28, 2002, 2:19:36 AM12/28/02

"bombsquad" <djangoth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> What a fucking prick!
>
> Bombsquad

I think that this level of arrogant cynicism is very instructive...you
know...like how watching a mulleted drunk in a wife-beater, boxers and a
molestache smacking his kids on COPS teaches us about how NOT to raise a
family.

I would say that we've been schooled in the fine art of how NOT to
communicate with human beings in a meaningful way.

Shiflet

Dec 28, 2002, 2:23:20 AM12/28/02

> Not sufficient in the least.
>
> Have some of the clowns here made a movie? I would love to hear about
> it, and I might even buy it if it sounds interesting.
>
> Point me to a movie that was made by the people who post to this group
> and I will seriously consider purchasing it.

Boogie Boy is one, a rather good one I might add. That one is directed by
Crain Hamann, who, unfortunately, does not post here nearly as much as some
people. He also wrote Dollman vs. Demonic Toys, but we try not to hold that
against him. Then there's Trail of a Serial Killer, written by our very own
WidescreenPig(not seen it, most people, him included, say it's not any
good). He also wrote the Robocop:Prime Directive TV miniseries, which again,
I have not seen, but which seems to have garnered a bit more respect than
the aforementioned Trail of a Serial Killer. If you want more info about
them, mosy on over to imdb.com and read a synopsis or something there.

> dalton...@hotmail.com

The Gore-met

Dec 28, 2002, 2:38:42 AM12/28/02
Dalton <dalton...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Usenet is for blowhards who just don't have the fire that drives true
>filmakers.

LOL! Speaking of blowhards...

Let's start with you.

What have YOU done for the genre?

I used to think you might be an intelligent person who could raise the
bar around here. Now I'm thinking you're just another faceless asshole
who wants to stir up shit for no good reason. Certainly your comments
in this thread bear this out.

Prove me wrong.

I know and know of people in this group who've made films and had
films made from their work. If this is the kind of bullshit they have
to face, then no wonder they stay silent.

Eagerly anticipating your obviously lengthy resume.

- - -

"If you beat them they won't dance for you".

bombsquad

Dec 28, 2002, 2:59:43 AM12/28/02

Unlike PETE BROWN SHOES, not everyone can crack such a lucrative market
as Warehouse security. It takes rugged individual to thrive on
Campbell's soup and stale Sprite. It's a tough racket, but he's got that
going for him.

Bombsquad

cultcuts magazine

Dec 28, 2002, 4:08:19 AM12/28/02
Dalton wrote:

> Have some of the clowns here made a movie? I would love to hear about
> it, and I might even buy it if it sounds interesting.

Craig Hamann has made BOOGIE BOY starring Mark Dacascos (BROTHERHOOD OF
THE WOLF), wrote a 1994 film called STALKED and DOLLMAN VS DEMONINC
TOYS. He is currently working on preproduction for CEREBRAL DECAY as
the director and being produced by myself and Michael Mackie of CULTCUTS
PRODUCTIONS starring James Lew.

Joseph O'Brien has written ROBOCOP: Prime Directives as well as a film
called PAPERTRAIL and produced a film called HOVERBOY.

Shane M. Dallmann (who doesn't post here much anymore) co-directed the
2001 remake of THE FLESH EATERS along with writing for genre magazines
for that last 15 or so years.

I could go on, but I think my point has been made.
Mark Engle
Managing Editor
CULTCUTS MAGAZINE
http://www.cultcuts.net

bod

Dec 27, 2002, 9:22:58 PM12/27/02

"Dalton" <dalton...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Have some of the clowns here made a movie? I would love to hear about
> it, and I might even buy it if it sounds interesting.
>
> Point me to a movie that was made by the people who post to this group
> and I will seriously consider purchasing it.

well heres my directorial contribution...so stick that up yer bottom!!!

http://mysite.freeserve.com/bodland/TOILET/badvibes.html

--
regards from BOD! (as seen in viz magazine...and ill never let you forget
it!!)

this message was posted at booze levil :

"dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
JOHN LENNON 1980

see bod pissing in the wind at...
www.bodland.co.uk the home of bod!

Dr Walpurgis

Dec 28, 2002, 9:30:19 AM12/28/02
Dalton wrote:

> Have some of the clowns here made a movie? I would love to hear about
> it, and I might even buy it if it sounds interesting. Point me to a
> movie that was made by the people who post to this group and I will
> seriously consider purchasing it. Who would turn down the chance to
> take my money if they actually had a movie to sell?

Ooh! Get her!!!

--
"Right! Bring in the perverts!" - Ispettore Morosini (Enrico Salerno)
L'UCCELLO DALLE PIUME DI CRISTALLO

C. Lee

Dec 28, 2002, 11:56:21 AM12/28/02
bod...

I...

I...

Have no words.

"bod" <bod...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Christopher K. Philippo

Dec 28, 2002, 4:17:41 PM12/28/02
I produced a horror movie directed by Michael P. Dipaolo
http://us.imdb.com/Name?DiPaolo,+Michael+P.

Right now it's almost finished, pretty much just the DVD authoring to
be done. Will post more about it when it is done.

Toff

Shane "Remo D." Dallmann

Dec 28, 2002, 6:43:13 PM12/28/02
> Shane M. Dallmann (who doesn't post here much anymore) co-directed the
> 2001 remake of THE FLESH EATERS along with writing for genre magazines
> for that last 15 or so years.

Thanks, Mark. I'm still around--just the usual frantic
holiday/shopping/family rush... and the writing, of course.

As for FLESH EATERS, I can tell you now that a reputable DVD company has
serious designs on releasing that combo disc of BOTH versions. I can't say
more right now, and I appreciate your patience (to say nothing of my own!),
but this sucker is going to happen the right way.

--
_____________________________
"What a day!"
"cultcuts magazine" <cult...@icehouse.net> wrote in message

> Dalton wrote:
>
> > Have some of the clowns here made a movie? I would love to hear about
> > it, and I might even buy it if it sounds interesting.
>

> Craig Hamann has made BOOGIE BOY starring Mark Dacascos (BROTHERHOOD OF
> THE WOLF), wrote a 1994 film called STALKED and DOLLMAN VS DEMONINC
> TOYS. He is currently working on preproduction for CEREBRAL DECAY as
> the director and being produced by myself and Michael Mackie of CULTCUTS
> PRODUCTIONS starring James Lew.
>
> Joseph O'Brien has written ROBOCOP: Prime Directives as well as a film
> called PAPERTRAIL and produced a film called HOVERBOY.

Dalton

Dec 29, 2002, 1:46:17 AM12/29/02
On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 01:23:20 -0600, "Shiflet" <rshi...@charter.net>
wrote:

I will, that's interesting. I'm still going through the responses but
it would really be a blast to see something made by one the kooks in
this group.

dalton...@hotmail.com

Dalton

Dec 29, 2002, 1:53:45 AM12/29/02

This is actually pretty interesting, but I don't really recognize the
names (I'm not doubting that they are posters here though).

dalton...@hotmail.com

Dalton

Dec 29, 2002, 2:23:52 AM12/29/02
On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 07:38:42 GMT, The Gore-met <gore...@rogers.com>
wrote:

>Dalton <dalton...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Usenet is for blowhards who just don't have the fire that drives true
>>filmakers.
>
>LOL! Speaking of blowhards...
>
>Let's start with you.
>
>What have YOU done for the genre?
>
>I used to think you might be an intelligent person who could raise the
>bar around here. Now I'm thinking you're just another faceless asshole
>who wants to stir up shit for no good reason. Certainly your comments
>in this thread bear this out.

Let's not go overboard, I made a dopey post and got royally nailed for
it. I do not intend to simply stir shit up, I do however make the
occaisional post that makes me look like an idiot. Were I simply some
jerk I would go on and on in the face of defeat rather than simply
admitting my error.

Let me say this clearly; I was wrong.

>Prove me wrong.
>
>I know and know of people in this group who've made films and had
>films made from their work. If this is the kind of bullshit they have
>to face, then no wonder they stay silent.
>
>Eagerly anticipating your obviously lengthy resume.

I have been proven wrong. Ultimately though my ill considered and rash
post has resulted in people pointing out some work that more than just
myself will look into.

Actually I wonder why people don't talk more about movies made by
posters here. I would imagine that sort of thing should be a hot topic
with lots of discussion.

As an aside there was some humor intended in my original comments that
just didn't translate. That's life I suppose.

This group has a wonderful balance of the crude and insulting mixed
with great dedication to the genre. It's fairly unique. I just hit a
sour note.

dalton...@hotmail.com

cultcuts magazine

Dec 29, 2002, 2:45:05 AM12/29/02
> Thanks, Mark. I'm still around--just the usual frantic
> holiday/shopping/family rush... and the writing, of course.
>
> As for FLESH EATERS, I can tell you now that a reputable DVD company has
> serious designs on releasing that combo disc of BOTH versions. I can't say
> more right now, and I appreciate your patience (to say nothing of my own!),
> but this sucker is going to happen the right way.

Well congrats Shane! I know you've put in your dues! Once this wraps
up, any new projects in the near future? Keep us up to date!
Mark
cultcuts magazine
http://www.cultcuts.net

cultcuts magazine

Dec 29, 2002, 2:50:31 AM12/29/02
Dalton wrote:

> This is actually pretty interesting, but I don't really recognize the
> names (I'm not doubting that they are posters here though).

Well, Joseph O'Brien is known here as Widescreen Pig, Craig has been a
regular for years, but we keep him busy so he doesn't post very often
anymore. Shane also posts from time to time and is also one of the old
time regulars. Michael Mackie was Darknight back in the old days of
alt.horror with myself, Doc, Terry Luster, Homer and several others, but
he just lurks now. He's busy preparing the second and third issue
distribution of the magazine so he doesn't have much time at all and
then there is myself, who doesn't post as much as I used to because,
simply put, I'm busy! I still check the place out from day to day and
post a couple times a week, but that's about it.

bombsquad

Dec 29, 2002, 3:27:25 AM12/29/02
> >Eagerly anticipating your obviously lengthy resume.
>
> I have been proven wrong. Ultimately though my ill considered and rash
> post has resulted in people pointing out some work that more than just
> myself will look into.
>
> Actually I wonder why people don't talk more about movies made by
> posters here. I would imagine that sort of thing should be a hot topic
> with lots of discussion.
>
> As an aside there was some humor intended in my original comments that
> just didn't translate. That's life I suppose.
>
> This group has a wonderful balance of the crude and insulting mixed
> with great dedication to the genre. It's fairly unique. I just hit a
> sour note.
>
> dalton...@hotmail.com

Well, part of the reason people tend not to discuss it, is because of
the trolls who will no doubt flame away until their little hearts are
content. OR, you'll get 5000 emails from people. Another reason is that
it would turn the place into a big circle jerk. Because, as much as I
like you guys, don't expect me to join your homoerotic adventures.

I'm a screenwriter and I have a manager, but I'm not gonna spend my time
talking about it, because I'm not really an asshole (reports of my
demise are greatly exaggerated). Cool stuff happens, and it's discussed,
but nobody feels the need to brag. This is alt.horror, not
alt.overcompensation.for.my.small.dick.

I've always told people that Alt.horror is less about horror, and more
about anti-social creative writers. The Plisskin effect. "We don't like
anyone. We don't like you. We only care about living 5 extra minutes.
Don't tell us what to do. Don't tell us what to think. Get the fuck out
of my face". Very Puritan stuff here. Next time, look before you leap
and keep your fingers away from Gore's mouth. You'll fucking lose'em.

Bombsquad

loucyphre

Dec 29, 2002, 3:59:46 AM12/29/02
On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 01:40:22 -0500, Dalton <dalton...@hotmail.com>
shat:

I'd like to get the chance to take the money from your wallet after I
stomp your fucking neck til it severs.

Anyone wanna whip up a list of accomplishments to shut the asshole up?
Or are you like me, and think we don't need to validate ourselves to
the dumbass motherfucker.

loucyphre

"I like it. It's a statement."
- (Linnea Quigley, "Return of the Living Dead")

"It's all these booze-addled British boys with their Viz-style
rough-and-tumble pub-style blabbering and bullshitting about fucking
sheep and 'getting pissed' and 'tits' and 'arse'. It used to be such a
polite, congenial place, did alt.horror."
- (Dr. Phibes, alt.horror, 12/16/01)

FEED MY SELF-ESTEEM! READ ME AT www.horrorexpress.com

Dalton

Dec 29, 2002, 4:13:39 AM12/29/02
On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:27:25 GMT, bombsquad
<djangoth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >Eagerly anticipating your obviously lengthy resume.
>>
>> I have been proven wrong. Ultimately though my ill considered and rash
>> post has resulted in people pointing out some work that more than just
>> myself will look into.
>>
>> Actually I wonder why people don't talk more about movies made by
>> posters here. I would imagine that sort of thing should be a hot topic
>> with lots of discussion.
>>
>> As an aside there was some humor intended in my original comments that
>> just didn't translate. That's life I suppose.
>>
>> This group has a wonderful balance of the crude and insulting mixed
>> with great dedication to the genre. It's fairly unique. I just hit a
>> sour note.
>>
>> dalton...@hotmail.com
>

>Well, part of the reason people tend not to discuss it, is because of
>the trolls who will no doubt flame away until their little hearts are
>content. OR, you'll get 5000 emails from people. Another reason is that
>it would turn the place into a big circle jerk. Because, as much as I
>like you guys, don't expect me to join your homoerotic adventures.

Homoerotic adventures? Nobody here is erotic in the least you weirdo.

Basically what you say makes sense, one guy has a connection and
everyone will want to glam onto him. It's too bad really in that
sense.

>I'm a screenwriter and I have a manager, but I'm not gonna spend my time
>talking about it, because I'm not really an asshole (reports of my
>demise are greatly exaggerated). Cool stuff happens, and it's discussed,
>but nobody feels the need to brag. This is alt.horror, not
>alt.overcompensation.for.my.small.dick.
>
>I've always told people that Alt.horror is less about horror, and more
>about anti-social creative writers. The Plisskin effect. "We don't like
>anyone. We don't like you. We only care about living 5 extra minutes.
>Don't tell us what to do. Don't tell us what to think. Get the fuck out
>of my face". Very Puritan stuff here. Next time, look before you leap
>and keep your fingers away from Gore's mouth. You'll fucking lose'em.

Imagine my surprise when people are called "Cunts" (where I come from
that is the most ugly thing one could be called) with abandon but my
fairly accurate view of most usenet posters gets so serious a rebuke.

Live and learn; I went too far.

But isn't there a way for someone to advertise thier work on usenet
while avoiding the pitfalls you speak of? Really, I would love to see
work done by the people here. Trolls and idiots are to be expected but
isn't that the same as having some industry clown say you have no
talent? Trial by fire. Of course the legal issues kill this for anyone
with a real shot at getting a work made.

Even a storyboard and basic plot outline would be great to see, a few
scans of pertinent images and some scenes shot with a camcorder...

Damn I might do that myself. There should be a binaries group
associated with alt.horror for people to post stuff like that.

dalton...@hotmail.com

Dalton

Dec 29, 2002, 4:43:04 AM12/29/02
On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:59:46 GMT, loucyphre
<scott...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 01:40:22 -0500, Dalton <dalton...@hotmail.com>
>shat:
>
>>On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:41:40 -0600, "Shiflet" <rshi...@charter.net>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Dalton <dalton...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Some of the people here already have. Any more cracks, or is that
>>>sufficient?
>>
>>Not sufficient in the least.
>>
>>Have some of the clowns here made a movie? I would love to hear about
>>it, and I might even buy it if it sounds interesting.
>>
>>Point me to a movie that was made by the people who post to this group
>>and I will seriously consider purchasing it.
>>
>>Who would turn down the chance to take my money if they actually had a
>>movie to sell?
>>

>I'd like to get the chance to take the money from your wallet after I
>stomp your fucking neck til it severs.
>
>Anyone wanna whip up a list of accomplishments to shut the asshole up?
>Or are you like me, and think we don't need to validate ourselves to
>the dumbass motherfucker.

The dumbass motherfucker has been dealt with. He is contrite and where
appropriate has apologized.

Can we move on to other issues now?

dalton...@hotmail.com

gareth young

Dec 29, 2002, 4:43:18 AM12/29/02

> I'm a screenwriter and I have a manager, but I'm not gonna spend my time
> talking about it

so how's the filming of anal love dog 3 going?
i thought part 2 was a let down personally -too much dog,not enough anal
love.

--
gareth-quote of the day
there's no coffee here in nilbog -it's the devils drink!'

bombsquad

Dec 29, 2002, 5:03:01 AM12/29/02

Shit Gareth, after all your wholesome man meat, I may never go back.
Seriously, I'll be in your stable, Big Boy :)

Bombsquad

Dr Walpurgis

Dec 29, 2002, 6:09:59 AM12/29/02
Dalton wrote:

> This group has a wonderful balance of the crude and insulting mixed
> with great dedication to the genre. It's fairly unique.

<sniff, sniff> You *DO* love us, you really *DO* love us! <HONK>

Dr Walpurgis

Dec 29, 2002, 6:16:16 AM12/29/02
bombsquad wrote:

> I've always told people that Alt.horror is less about horror, and more
> about anti-social creative writers.

I think the crazy lower-capped-leek-eater got it right when he remarked
recently that alt.horror isn't a horror newsgroup. Rather, it is a
gathering of people who just happen to love horror movies, who get
together to talk about anything and everything else. And long may it be
so, say I.

gareth young

Dec 29, 2002, 8:22:58 AM12/29/02

"Dr Walpurgis" <drwal...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> I think the crazy lower-capped-leek-eater got it right when he remarked
> recently that alt.horror isn't a horror newsgroup. Rather, it is a
> gathering of people who just happen to love horror movies, who get
> together to talk about anything and everything else. And long may it be
> so, say I.

whoever that guy is -i agree with him too.

bod

Dec 28, 2002, 8:27:13 PM12/28/02

"Dr Walpurgis" <drwal...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> I think the crazy lower-capped-leek-eater got it right when he remarked

> recently that alt.horror isn't a horror newsgroup. Rather, it is a
> gathering of people who just happen to love horror movies, who get
> together to talk about anything and everything else. And long may it be
> so, say I.

also a place where you can have a laugh, and learn about films other than
what your local video shop dare stock.
my own personal quest is to collect the most vile and disturbing movies (if
you can call them that half the time) ever made!

Joachim Løvf

Dec 29, 2002, 8:55:43 AM12/29/02
In article <3E0EAF11...@yahoo.com>, djangoth...@yahoo.com
says...

> This is alt.horror, not
> alt.overcompensation.for.my.small.dick.

Goddammit, you swore you'd never tell anyone.

--
"I had no idea what happiness and little love could bring
Or what life had in store

The Gore-met

Dec 29, 2002, 11:23:42 AM12/29/02
Dalton wrote:

>Let's not go overboard, I made a dopey post and got royally nailed for
>it. I do not intend to simply stir shit up, I do however make the
>occaisional post that makes me look like an idiot. Were I simply some
>jerk I would go on and on in the face of defeat rather than simply
>admitting my error.
>
>Let me say this clearly; I was wrong.

OK, then I apologise for being rude. I've seen enough petty jealousy
directed towards people who are bonafide friends to become rather
defensive about.

>As an aside there was some humor intended in my original comments that
>just didn't translate. That's life I suppose.

Sorry, didn't see it.

No harm, no foul.

loucyphre

Dec 30, 2002, 3:46:18 AM12/30/02
On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 04:43:04 -0500, Dalton <dalton...@hotmail.com>
shat:

Agreed, made this comment before you printed up your apology. Shake
hands.

Homer

Dec 30, 2002, 6:59:43 AM12/30/02
On 28 Dec 2002 13:17:41 -0800, cphi...@nycap.rr.com (Christopher K.
Philippo) wrote:

You will, of course, be sending a screener to Cultcuts Magazine?
(assuming that it's in the right genre) Your film just hasn't been
covered until it's been covered with cold cuts . . . er, covered in
Cultcuts.
--
Homer

Homer

Dec 30, 2002, 7:07:22 AM12/30/02
<djangoth...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>This is alt.horror, not
>alt.overcompensation.for.my.small.dick.

(Homer watches as a couple of dozen people mutter apologies and slink
out the door)

loucyphre

Dec 30, 2002, 4:16:05 PM12/30/02
On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 01:27:13 -0000, "bod" <bod...@ntlworld.com> shat:

>"Dr Walpurgis" <drwal...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>> I think the crazy lower-capped-leek-eater got it right when he remarked
>> recently that alt.horror isn't a horror newsgroup. Rather, it is a
>> gathering of people who just happen to love horror movies, who get
>> together to talk about anything and everything else. And long may it be
>> so, say I.
>
>also a place where you can have a laugh, and learn about films other than
>what your local video shop dare stock.
>my own personal quest is to collect the most vile and disturbing movies (if
>you can call them that half the time) ever made!

I could always send you my old student film, ONE FOOT IN THE GUTTER.
Everyone who's seen it has told me it's disturbing. I look at it, see
the flaws and think it's pretty vile.

WideScreenPig

Dec 30, 2002, 6:19:14 PM12/30/02
On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 04:13:39 -0500, Dalton <dalton...@hotmail.com>
writ thusly:

>Imagine my surprise when people are called "Cunts" (where I come from
>that is the most ugly thing one could be called)

San Francisco?

___________________________________
WideScreenPig

"Stop; get the hell away! It's not a dog - it's just an imitation of a dog;
it's a kind of thing. It imitates. Get the hell away from the dog, you
fucking idiots!"

bod

Dec 30, 2002, 8:22:18 AM12/30/02

"loucyphre" <scott...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I could always send you my old student film, ONE FOOT IN THE GUTTER.
> Everyone who's seen it has told me it's disturbing. I look at it, see
> the flaws and think it's pretty vile.

i shot a health and safety video once for a training centre i worked for...i
thought id inject what my idea of humour was into it...one of the lads that
i used as an actor got all squeemish on me and it took me all my powers of
persuasion to shoot a scene where blood sprayed from a wrist cut all over a
wall....after that i decided that chewed up crisps and pop made a realy
effective fx for spewing guts up, so i cheated...
the end result was what i found to be a corporation video that was rather
funny and was drenched in spraying gore shots...i loved it!!
but alas the place i was working for didnt see the funny side and claimed it
wasnt suitable for 16 year old school leavers...it was put into a safe
before i had chance to make a copy and never seen of again!!
i do however have 2 other shorts i shot for this place on video that i
managed to get my hands on...i lovingly view them every few
years...considering i shot them in 86 i dont think its bad work for a 19
year old with a very seminal vidcam...
oh gawd im off...when i was asked to knock these out at that tender age...i
started experementing with film styles and animation...most of my musical
score was provided by tangerine dream and the goblin even then...i made 3
shorts for this place in total!!
maybe i need to get em online?

loucyphre

Dec 31, 2002, 4:05:47 AM12/31/02
On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:22:18 -0000, "bod" <bod...@ntlworld.com> shat:

YES! Not only is your story hilarious the shorts sound amazingly
experimental.

Certainly better than the no-budget infomercial I did for - I'm not
shitting you - The Algae Eaters of America.

Homer

Dec 31, 2002, 8:02:12 AM12/31/02
On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:05:47 GMT, loucyphre
<scott...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>YES! Not only is your story hilarious the shorts sound amazingly
>experimental.
>
>Certainly better than the no-budget infomercial I did for - I'm not
>shitting you - The Algae Eaters of America.
>

>loucyphre

"Not only is it nutritional, it's . . . er, it's green."

bod

Dec 30, 2002, 8:33:25 PM12/30/02

> YES! Not only is your story hilarious the shorts sound amazingly
> experimental.
>
> Certainly better than the no-budget infomercial I did for - I'm not
> shitting you - The Algae Eaters of America.

there was a bit of animation in one where a house brick walks up to a rock
and asks it if "it wants to come and see some pebbles"...to which it replies
"oohh yes mister.."then they both walk off....
fuck me...i must have allways been a sick bastard!

GetRichQuick712

Jan 13, 2003, 8:40:03 AM1/13/03
I want some kind of demon posession in there!