An apology...of sorts

Tanaka Logankai

Feb 9, 1995, 2:00:21 PM2/9/95
*In the distance a heart wrenching howl is heard. A few minutes latter
the white timber wolf form of Logan quietly slips into the circle near
the fire. He lays down for a sort moment and closes his eyes as if to
sleep.

After a few moment he looks around and sits up, changing to human form
as he does so.*

I have been paying much attention to the discussions about what this
group really is, and what it should be. I have to agree with the sentiments
that this group isn't for private vendetas against one type of being or
another. I think most of us did overreact to paineater's quote, me included.
I also agree that this group isn't about "playing" weres. I admit that
I don't really change physical shape in RL. My idea of lycanthropy is
a philosophical/religious thing. My mind set and emotions are more affected
by my lycanthropy than my physical form. I am one of the 'gamers' mentioned
earlier, but I also know the difference between playing WW:tA and my
personal beliefs. The character I play for WW:tA is based of myself(not
much of a challenge for roleplaying). I will usually react the same way the
character will because in the different forms my mind set and his are the same.

So if I have come across as one of those that are here as a games only, I
apologize. I have found that when I'm facing problems in my life I allow
myself to slip into the character's mind set, which isn't that bad since like
I said it's basically mine with a twist or such. I guess that I just allowed
myself to stay in the character a bit tooo long...For that I apologize as well.

As far as what atracted me to the group. I view it as a place where I don't
have to worry if I allow my wereside more control than normal.

Thanks for listening....

# Logan (Luna's Silver Knight) # Anyone that thinks I speak for #
# lo...@jreynolds.async.csuohio.edu # CSU is crazier than they are for #
# A proud new member of the cyberpack. # letting me keep my account. #