I would like to know about history of this community.

jozo...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2019, 6:21:18 PM9/24/19
Hi, i am from Slovakia and i recently just find out things like therianthropy and communities back in the 90´s. It may sound weird but i see this community just like other human civilizations. There is whole history, events, great and bad days, relationships hidden in this community and i would like to know them. More and more i read about you i find it more and more interesting. You got your own songs and i bet some pretty good stories too. I believe there is so much more than in todays bronies, furries and otaku communities, i think people back in the days were more deeply involved in making community larger and greater than are today. I found some old RPG sites with characters created in 2001 such as The Eirou Werepack and i am very curious what happened to this people. So if you know some site or you are willing to share some of your history with me i will be very grateful. I mean things like when therianthropy on web started, who were your biggest people, what they did for community, how you met together and mainly how you changed during years. I apologize for my English and i hope i did not offended you in any way. Thank you for you time :)

Wolf Lan

Sep 25, 2019, 5:11:45 AM9/25/19
I read a book about werewolves after realizing I'm a werewolf just unable to transform....

tom

Oct 4, 2019, 4:45:10 AM10/4/19
what book?

/ A group of politicians deciding to dump \
| a President because his morals are bad |
| is like the Mafia getting together to |
| bump off the Godfather for not going to |
| church on Sunday. |
| |
\ -- Russell Baker /
\
\
/\ /\
//\\_//\\ ____
\_ _/ / /
/ \_ [ /
\ \_ / /

Bear X

Nov 22, 2019, 7:36:45 AM11/22/19
Almost all of it is in the archives of AHWW on Google. The list of biggest people is pretty large, since nearly everyone contributed something.