Werecard Zine Update 1/12/95

dave aftandilian

Jan 12, 1995, 11:48:36 PM1/12/95
Howls, allweres!

As many of you know, I've been gathering stuff for the infamous
Werecard Zine. Below you'll find a list of whose werecards I have;
if you're not on the list, but would like to participate, please
e-mail me for more info (including a blank card to fill out).

If you want a photo of you and/or a drawing of your were self in the
zine, please e-mail me for my snail address. Still don't know whether
I'll be going with pages of color copies or scanning them in b & w;
Vladwolf tells me the going price for one color-copied page is $1, and
since you can only fit four 5 x 7 photos on one page, that could add
up to a lot of money real fast.

Also, if you or anyone else you know has ANY WERE ART or pictures
of wolves, wendigos, etc. that are public-domain or we could get the
artists' permission for, please e-mail me. B & w would be best, of
course; if you have stuff on disc, TIFF Mac format would be best for
me. Thanks all...

PRELIMINARY DEADLINE TO GET STUFF TO ME: end of January/beg. of Feb.

-- Wolfshadow (af...@midway.uchicago.edu)

Werecards I have:

Bonegirl, Chris Hughes, GoldenWolf, Holger, James Harrion III,
KatmanDu, 0tt0, Keith Pepin, Polymorph, Simba, Smash, Vladwolf,
Wolfbard, Wolfshadow, Ysengrin, Jaeger, Panthyr, Night-Wolf,
ArcticWolf, Sandman, Wind Wolf, Wendy Hibbs (old format), Draque,
Wolfie, Gary Coulbourne, Snowlock, Sami Korhonen, Henrik Isacsson

SPECIAL THANKS TO SAMI for sending me copies of several cards :-)