So this is "were" it all started, huh?

Phoenix

Feb 1, 2019, 9:22:53 PM2/1/19
Hey, whoever happens to read this thread. I was surprised to see this group doesn't seem completely abandoned, and gets a few posts now and then. I'm guessing I was a little late to the party though ;)

Wouldn't it be something if it was brought back to life though, hehe

While I type this nonsense, might as well go on and make an introduction. Why? I don't know. I was secretly hoping to make it a little less dead.

Yo, i'm Phoenix, an 18 year old non-binary werecanine. I see my (therianthropic) identity as a combination of both spiritual and psychological factors, and have felt animalistic since my childhood. Unsurprisingly, i'm also a little obsessed with nature and my hobbies are art, writing and photography. Even more unsurprisingly, I work with dogs, at a "doggy-daycare" were they're taken care of when the owners are unable to and drop them off for awhile.

I'm not really that much of an interesting person, so I'm not sure what else to say. Bye I guess.

~ Phoenix

Bear X

Apr 5, 2019, 3:11:13 PM4/5/19
Hey, Phoenix!

No, it's not completely dead, but it's certainly on life support.