Im not sure if this is aloud but i have a otherkin/werewolf website

Spawn

Nov 8, 2021, 5:44:18 PM11/8/21
Sorry if this is not aloud i could not find any rules.
Hi guys i have a therian/otherkin werewolf/shapeshifter or werewolf fan/were creature site if anyone is interested a long time ago i had many members on my old site but since i moved i have lost a lot of members and its pretty dead at the moment anyway if anyone is interested i have forms a members section etc. https://blackwolfgirl6.wixsite.com/landofthewerewolf im trying to keep it as active as possible. I also have a paranormal section to as i am a psychic medium i have knowledge of certain paranormal things. You can also sign up to the site or subscribe. The site is; https://blackwolfgirl6.wixsite.com/landofthewerewolf