Kinda sucks that this is inactive

renegad...@gmail.com

May 24, 2019, 5:35:04 AM5/24/19
I also want to mention that a lot of the stuff from the older community that I've read here resonates with me far more than the new stuff from the people my age does.

Bear X

Aug 9, 2019, 11:44:26 PM8/9/19
On Friday, May 24, 2019 at 5:35:04 AM UTC-4, renegad...@gmail.com wrote:
> I also want to mention that a lot of the stuff from the older community that I've read here resonates with me far more than the new stuff from the people my age does.

It's not surprising. What people experience and what the community considers therianthropy seem to be quite different.