Anyone here from the "old days", 90's? / My Intro

mwol...@gmail.com

May 21, 2017, 11:26:14 PM5/21/17

I am AziMWolf, or just Azi. I am a Mexican Wolf therian / Animal Person / Mexican Wolf Advocate. I am a 32 year old male. I accepted who I was only at 30 years old, after dealing with 18 years of mental torment via anxiety, panic attacks, and denial of who I "really" was within from originally awakening at 14, in 1998.

So since this is where it all began, I am wondering if any of the older folks are still around? I met BearX, and we talk a bit, and have become very close in mere months. He has linked me to various persons here on AHWW from the early to mid 90's, with the same viewpoint on therianthropy as I have. A viewpoint that seems lost on the "modern" therians that are around Social Media, and the likes today. Where acceptance, very open beliefs, and feelings of one's therianthropy have been replaced with strict rules, definitions, and "test passing" to be a "real therian". This along with childish insults, and degrading ways of acting, to which I was subjected to for years on the social media groups.

I am just looking to make contact with people like those from early on, who share these ideas on their therianthropy, and their outlook on life as a whole.

Oh, naturally I like Werewolves too, The Howling is my favorite. I didn't always like Werewolves. My fears did the talking for 18 years. But anyway... I Look forward to meeting some friendly folks!

Regards,
Azi

Wolfmage

May 29, 2017, 11:23:53 PM5/29/17
Heyas Azi,

Its been a long time since I was here but felt its time to pop back in again. I remember the old days, as chaotic as they were. *chuckles*

If you wanna chat some, just give me a howl.

-Wolfmage

lycant...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 2:23:26 PM6/2/17
I'm here, Azi ^^

Bear X

Jun 2, 2017, 7:22:50 PM6/2/17
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 2:23:26 PM UTC-4, lycant...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm here, Azi ^^

I'm don't wanna post a "me too", but me too!

-BearX

shadowscout

Jun 13, 2017, 5:35:19 PM6/13/17
On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 8:26:14 PM UTC-7, mwol...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am AziMWolf, or just Azi. I am a Mexican Wolf therian / Animal Person / Mexican Wolf Advocate. I am a 32 year old male. I accepted who I was only at 30 years old, after dealing with 18 years of mental torment via anxiety, panic attacks, and denial of who I "really" was within from originally awakening at 14, in 1998.
><snipped>

Welcome!

Darkmoon and I are still here. Lyka is also around.

Shadowscout

Lone Wolf

Jun 14, 2017, 9:07:59 PM6/14/17
On 13/06/2017 22:35, shadowscout wrote:

Wotcha.
I still poke my nose in occasionally.
--
L.W.

kama...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 8:19:42 AM6/16/17
Kamatu (yes the original King of AHWW from the Garden State of New Jersey, singer, songwriter, creator of Shapeshifters, Howlin', and many other Werewolf songs, the one and only, never to be copied or imitated!) is still here. Hey, Lone Wolf.. wotcha from across the pond!

Where's the rest of the royal family??

Lone Wolf

Jun 16, 2017, 9:44:57 AM6/16/17
On 16/06/2017 13:19, kama...@gmail.com wrote:

Good afternoon, and all that - or Wotcha.

> Hey, Lone Wolf.. wotcha from across the pond!

Wotcha right back at ya ;-)
I take it you're still doing silly things with motorcycles ?

--
L.W.
Message has been deleted

bunge...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2018, 12:26:25 AM7/16/18
This is Wizard Wolf checking in. Well, now Bungee Skunk today..
This group still living? Wow. I just looked up AHWW and Google has mostly the complete archive after the spam filters took most of the spam away!

Bear X

Aug 15, 2018, 11:59:58 AM8/15/18
On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 7:12:17 AM UTC-4, Adalbert Ernst wrote:
> As an aside, I'm busy with a Master's degree (MFA) in English / Creative Writing and for one of my assignments wrote a research article on Therianthropy and Lycanthropy through the ages, which seemed to be well received.

Is there a copy of that available? I think it would be an interesting read!

Bear X

Aug 15, 2018, 12:00:42 PM8/15/18
On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 12:26:25 AM UTC-4, bunge...@gmail.com wrote:
> This is Wizard Wolf checking in. Well, now Bungee Skunk today..
> This group still living? Wow. I just looked up AHWW and Google has mostly the complete archive after the spam filters took most of the spam away!

Hey, WW! Good to see you!

Alphys

Sep 16, 2018, 10:09:45 AM9/16/18
Howl me if you want to talk mate

~alphys the husky

wanderer...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2018, 2:59:38 AM10/22/18
Heya! Wanderer here, also from the old days. (Heck, you can still find my old Werecard archived in here.) You'll find a lot of us are still around one way or another. What would you like to talk about?

Bear X

Jan 27, 2019, 1:54:31 PM1/27/19
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 2:59:38 AM UTC-4, wanderer...@gmail.com wrote:
> Heya! Wanderer here, also from the old days.

Wanderer! Good to see you!

-Bear X

Adalbert Ernst

Sep 5, 2019, 4:12:42 PM9/5/19
Oh my, I somehow missed this reply... over two years. Yeah, I can send you a link or a copy of the article if you like.