Looking for other therians to chat with!

Emily Goodenough

Sep 28, 2022, 11:45:36 AM9/28/22
Hallo, I'm Willow, a wolf and dragon therian. Any other therians here?

Margaret Adkins

Oct 31, 2022, 2:11:36 PM10/31/22
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 11:45:36 AM UTC-4, emily_go...@washougalsd.org wrote:
> Hallo, I'm Willow, a wolf and dragon therian. Any other therians here?
im on my school acc rn but hi im a wolf, cat, spider, and deer therian!

Emily Goodenough

Nov 7, 2022, 4:12:18 PM11/7/22
Same- I'm on my school account too! I've never met an arachnid therian, that's pretty cool. I've since figured out that I'm also a clouded leopard, too.

Rioliega Solo Flame

Mar 8, 2023, 1:31:42 AM3/8/23
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 8:45:36 AM UTC-7, Emily Goodenough wrote:

> | Hallo, I'm Willow, a wolf and dragon therian. Any other therians here? |

Im not a therian, but I am a shapeshifter. Mountain lion here! Im shocked you would say anything on here, barely anyone roams here anymore :<

Frida Seyffart

Aug 31, 2023, 2:19:18 PM8/31/23
I just scrolled through all the pages in AHWW IT GOES BACK TO THE YEAR 1992 FTFYIGHBM BNBH DGHCDHCSCB GDCECB HB N 0_0