Werewolves.. How many?

Kubik

Nov 26, 1992, 6:37:17 AM11/26/92
Ok, how many of us claim to be, or think they are (or might be)
werewolves? And what reasons do you have? I'd like to compare my case
with anyone else who feels the blood of the beast in them... :)

How about it?

Mark.
(PS. I already gave some of my reasons previously, on alt.vampyres,
before this group was created so, I guess it isn't worth boring people
by going over it all again.)

Mark Harley... | "Truth is, Belief is not required", Gerry Roston.
mlha...@unix1.tcd.ie |
(Kubik) | "I am, Belief is not required", Me.

Coyote

Nov 30, 1992, 3:33:25 PM11/30/92
In article <mlharley....@unix1.tcd.ie>, mlha...@unix1.tcd.ie (Kubik) writes:
> Ok, how many of us claim to be, or think they are (or might be)
> werewolves? And what reasons do you have? I'd like to compare my case
> with anyone else who feels the blood of the beast in them... :)
>
> How about it?
>
> Mark.
> (PS. I already gave some of my reasons previously, on alt.vampyres,
> before this group was created so, I guess it isn't worth boring people
> by going over it all again.)
>
> --

Only on a bad day after eating fresh meat still dripping with the creatures
life blood and twiching after being ripped from the creatures flesh while it
still lives.Some how the taste of fresh meat and the smell of fear exaggurate
my sences and I cann't seem to stop myself from continuing to eat the creature.

Coyote
Night City Arrrrroooooowwwww

If you want to know ASK!

Dec 1, 1992, 2:27:47 AM12/1/92
Hmmm ... a myth i heard it called ....
A scientific explanation of why we cannot exisist?
^^^^^^^^apparently cant spell too:)

Well now that has to be the most absurd thing i have EVER heard in my life!
It was bad enough when ppl started to try to explain other supernatural
events and occurances within this "Church of Reason" that humans cling so
welcomely to. Now you try to explain away one of the supernatural creatures
as being "scientifically incorrect"? This from a science that has recently
admitted that it all depends on the point of view of the observer (big
paraphrase of quantum theory that i may get flamed over :) )! It is time
to accept things on faith again ppl! There are some things that we just
CANT understand! Lycanthropy is one of them! It exists! Bloodlust ... if
you have to ask ... you'll never know!!

Just a quick question for any of those in this group who are lycanthropes...
Does the name Anastase mean anything to anyone?? or the word Lykos?? Does
anyone know any gypsy history? I am trying to trace a blood line that
apparently leads back to a gypsy king by the name of Anastase Sarpidon of the
Lykos band? Around the Caspian Sea area?? Anyone anyone? Bueller Bueller?

Natasha S.

Jake Rose

Dec 1, 1992, 8:38:29 PM12/1/92
mc...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU (If you want to know ASK!) writes:

>Hmmm ... a myth i heard it called ....
>A scientific explanation of why we cannot exisist?
> ^^^^^^^^apparently cant spell too:)

>Well now that has to be the most absurd thing i have EVER heard in my life!
>It was bad enough when ppl started to try to explain other supernatural
>events and occurances within this "Church of Reason" that humans cling so
>welcomely to. Now you try to explain away one of the supernatural creatures
>as being "scientifically incorrect"? This from a science that has recently
>admitted that it all depends on the point of view of the observer (big
>paraphrase of quantum theory that i may get flamed over :) )! It is time
>to accept things on faith again ppl! There are some things that we just
>CANT understand! Lycanthropy is one of them! It exists! Bloodlust ... if
>you have to ask ... you'll never know!!

If it does exist, then it is possible to at least understand that it exists,
if not why. However, there is no evidence whatsoever for the existence of
lycanthropy, so it is at best not wise to plunge head-first into believing
it. What you ask is for us to "accept things on faith" - in effect, that
means that if I go make up some nifty story about people who are really
small worms wearing big costumes and parading around as humans, since there's
no evidence against it, everyone should believe this. The fact is that
lycanthropy, like God and various other folktales and myths, is of
indeterminant status. Admittedly, it's an interesting topic, but since I
haven't met anyone who has demonstrated lyncathropic affects and haven't
exactly found qualified documentation on the subject, I'll continue in my
expectation that those of you who claim to be lycanthropes are either lying,
role-playing, or deluded.

--

Wulf "Did you make mankind after we made you?"
ja...@csugrad.cs.vt.edu --XTC, "Dear God"

Michael H. Sandler

Dec 4, 1992, 10:08:40 AM12/4/92
Ah, the vale......