Spring thaw Howl.

MoonShadow

Feb 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/15/96
Hey there!

Well, So far it's still on and I have just secured the land! I have an
appointment to see the land in the day light this saturday. At night, so
far it looked good, with a few lanterns and a high powered flash light.
But, in any case it is still on!

Who?
Everyone is invited! Well, provided that you get an invitation from me,
and more than likely, you will.

What?
Spring Thaw Howl!

When?
I have the date set for Fri, Sat, Sun and possibly Monday. March 29, 30,
31, and April 1.

Where:
It is located out side of Taylorsville, Kentucky, which is out of
Louisville.
More detailed directions will be sent via e-mail. And not posted.

How?
It is made possible from a friend of mine.

Why?
It was a subject that was brought up on IRC and I would like to spread it
around to you.

Just mail me for information, and put HOWL in the subject field!
--
Blessed Be, from MoonShadow,
a.k.a. MoonS...@usa.pipeline.com
Unofficial AHWW HelpStaffer
http://lycanthrope.com/~mnshadow
Spiritual Therianthrope, Proud Member of AHWW and IRC junkie
n, _ _ _
_/ | _ ( | ) _ _ _ ( |_ _ _| _
/' `' / | | |(_)(_)| )_)| )(_|(_|(_)(_|_)
<~ .'
.' |
_/ |
_/ `.`.
/ ' \__ | |
___/ /__\ \ \
(___.'\_______)\_|_|
/St.Bernard German- \
| Shephard mix with \
| Wolf in the Pedigree \

Follower of the Clawed Albino

Feb 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/17/96
(posted and emailed)

MoonS...@usa.pipeline.com(MoonShadow) writes:

>Hey there!
>
>Well, So far it's still on and I have just secured the land! I have an
>appointment to see the land in the day light this saturday. At night, so
>far it looked good, with a few lanterns and a high powered flash light.
>But, in any case it is still on!

Kewlness...let me and Nightstorm know what you find out, 'kay? (Well,
actually, let ALL of us know, but you know what I mean...)

>Who?
>Everyone is invited! Well, provided that you get an invitation from me,
>and more than likely, you will.

:)=

>What?
>Spring Thaw Howl!
>
>When?
>I have the date set for Fri, Sat, Sun and possibly Monday. March 29, 30,
>31, and April 1.

Sounds good...(finally! a howl within reasonable distance of where I
live! :)

>Where:
>It is located out side of Taylorsville, Kentucky, which is out of
>Louisville.
>More detailed directions will be sent via e-mail. And not posted.

'keh...if you want to mail me on that, if folks wish I can even draw
them a rough map on how to get there and scan it...(thank grud for Mapsco :)
And yes, that will be emailed only as well.

>How?
>It is made possible from a friend of mine.

Tell yer friend he's officially sainted :)

>Why?
>It was a subject that was brought up on IRC and I would like to spread it
>around to you.

:)

>Just mail me for information, and put HOWL in the subject field!

Email is commencing on that--you'll get a separate one.

>--
> Blessed Be, from MoonShadow,
> a.k.a. MoonS...@usa.pipeline.com
> Unofficial AHWW HelpStaffer
> http://lycanthrope.com/~mnshadow
> Spiritual Therianthrope, Proud Member of AHWW and IRC junkie

--
-Windigo The Feral (NYAR!) <insert blue ribbon here>
Jihaddi, AHWW Cyberpack Member, Spam-Hunter and unrepentant fan of 2000AD,