Howls

Husky Snowy

Sep 17, 2018, 8:42:22 PM9/17/18
Hi it's alphys again
I'm using my 2nd account to post comments
anyway i'm a husky if you don't know and i believe spiritual i'm a husky
when i was younger before i knew what therians were i was prentending to be a werewolf and i started growing fur when really it was a phantom shift.My first animal i pick was black wolf because i thought it was cool.when i got older and had more exp" with the group i knew my theriotype was a husky because when i was younger i love husky dogs and i acted " like a dog sometimes but more behavior and feeling. I love the snow and rolling around like a pup.I love howling but rare get to do it tho.

anyway stay cool
Borks
~Husky