MU69 and Yuggoth

jf...@furrs.org

Nov 28, 2018, 9:40:59 PM11/28/18
When New Horizons gets to Kuiper Belt object MU69 in a month I bet it's gonna be swarming with Mi-Go (the Fungi from Yuggoth). Lovecraft said Yuggoth was actually Pluto or a similarly remote world.

blackw...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 12:08:01 AM5/7/20
On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 2:40:59 AM UTC, jf...@furrs.org wrote:
> When New Horizons gets to Kuiper Belt object MU69 in a month I bet it's gonna be swarming with Mi-Go (the Fungi from Yuggoth). Lovecraft said Yuggoth was actually Pluto or a similarly remote world.

I always thought it was a metaphor for Pluto. Well, MAYBE we actually WILL have intelligent life here beyond the cephalopods.