Looking For Cthulhu Parody Song...

Glenn P.,

May 27, 2021, 2:39:21 AM5/27/21
Some years ago, I heard a Parody Song involving Cthulhu; that is, every
refrain was of the form, "and something something dead Cthulhu," with
that rhythm. For instance (these are *fictitious* examples), at one
point the refrain might be:

"...and so I sang to dead Cthulhu"

while at some other point the refrain might be:

"...so I got drunk with dead Cthulhu."

The song was VERY rhythmic and VERY catchy, and I'd love to find it
again.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

-- %%%%%%%%% "Glenn P.," <C128UserD...@FVI.Net> %%%%%%%%%%%%
"All of the scenes in this program, whether actual or created,
depict authenticated facts." ------------------------------------
--"Mutual of Omaha's 'Wild Kingdom'"

:: Take Note Of The Spam Block On My E-Mail Address! ::