The Book of Eibon

Larry Mulcahy

Feb 29, 2020, 9:05:34 AM2/29/20
The Book Of Eibon, edited by Robert M. Price, Chaosium Press

An anthology of mostly Weird Tales stories by Clark Ashton Smith
and Lin Carter edited and with commentary by Robert M. Price.

This covers a period in the distant past of the Cthulhu Mythos
world around the time of the destruction of the Serpent-Men of
Valusia and the advent of humanity. These events take place
around the same era as the adventures of Conan chronicled by
Robert E. Howard and L Sprague De Camp.

Mostly, this is great stuff that has been out of print
forever. There were a few additions intended to make it feel more
like a grimoire or a book of scripture that I skipped over, but
still a lot of good content here.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3089961207

--
Larry Mulcahy lmul...@nyx.net lmul...@frii.net
http://larrymulcahy.blogspot.com/ http://www.nyx.net/~lmulcahy/

blackw...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 12:04:43 AM5/7/20
On Saturday, February 29, 2020 at 2:05:34 PM UTC, Larry Mulcahy wrote:
> Mostly, this is great stuff that has been out of print
> forever. There were a few additions intended to make it feel more
> like a grimoire or a book of scripture that I skipped over, but
> still a lot of good content here.

Even those are worth a read.