movie posters

who

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

* CULT MOVIE POSTERS *
*

SCIENCE FICTION
HORROR
FANTASY
JUVENILE DELINQUENTS
HOT RODS
SEX KITTENS
ROCK N ROLL

Remember:

BEACH BLANKET BINGO ?
THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE ?
A BUCKET OF BLOOD ?
CIRCUS OF HORRORS ?
GIMME SHELTER ?
THE PIT & THE PENDULUM ?
STRIPORAMA ?
TARZAN & THE VALLEY OF GOLD ?
ETC.

Some of the most incredible films ever made was during the heyday of
drive-ins in the 1950s and early 1960s!

Vincent Price, Bettie Page, Annette Funicello, Beatles, Rolling Stones,
Jack Nicholson, Boris Karloff, Dennis Hopper, Christopher Lee, Roger
Corman, Lon Chaney Jr., Peter Lorre, etc.

We have been fortunate to obtain a small number of rare, original movie
posters. All were in storage (some over 40 years) and all are in
excellent condition.

Check out our website for a complete listing and pictures of all the
posters we have for sale at super low prices!

http://www.nightowlbooks.com/