Lovecraftiangamefavorite?

panda Bear

Mar 23, 2017, 1:30:08 PM3/23/17
WhatisyourfavoriteLovecraftiangamearoundnow?Imjustcurious.

bruce turlish

Mar 23, 2017, 9:00:34 PM3/23/17
panda Bear posted:

"WhatisyourfavoriteLovecraftiangamearoundnow?"

My favorite HPL-inspired game is "My Spacebar is Covered in Ichor and is too Horrid to Touch."

It's a killer game! ;)

panda Bear

Jun 8, 2017, 12:23:59 PM6/8/17
Actually at the time, I couldn't get my posts to show spaces. -_-

blackw...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 12:17:22 AM5/7/20
On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 5:30:08 PM UTC, panda Bear wrote:
> WhatisyourfavoriteLovecraftiangamearoundnow?Imjustcurious.

tabletop storytelling role-playing game, card game, board-game or video-game?