New Vampire Movie in Development Just Got Mentioned on HorrorNews.net

1 view

writeb...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2012, 7:21:46 AM10/25/12
http://horrornews.net/60404/requiem-for-the-night-israeli-vampire-film-beginsproduction/

http://igg.me/p/234476?a=1323779

Top Vampire Movies: Ours Needs Your Help

Most people believe that vampire films and the horror genre have all become stale.

There's a "been there, done that" mentality and top vampire movies are hard to find. But, vampire movies are far from dead! And,we've got a brand new take on vampire horror films we want YOU to be a part of!

Come be a part of making history! Be a part of creating a new, exciting, and never before done take on the vampire mythos!

We're developing what we know will be one of the top vampire movies ever!

Come learn more about the project and how you can be a part of it all.

Click on either the link below or above. We look forward to seeing you, Child of the Night!

http://igg.me/p/234476?a=1323779