Watch Battery CTL 1616

w a y p o i n t

Feb 10, 2003, 10:05:56 AM2/10/03

Hi All,

Can someone point me to where I can get some technical specifications for
the above-mentioned watch battery? All I know is that it's a Cobalt-Titanium
Lithium Rechargeable Battery. I've been through Google and as many search
engines as I can find but to no avail.

Please help.

Thank you.

Regards,
w a y p o i n t, Singapore
_________________________________

Trawl to your heart's content, SPAMMERS! - tos...@aol.com; ab...@aol.com;
ab...@yahoo.com; ab...@hotmail.com; ab...@msn.com; ab...@sprint.com;
ab...@earthlink.com; u...@ftc.gov; spa...@spamcop.net; ab...@pacific.net.sg;
ab...@milmail.com; ab...@singnet.com.sg; ab...@starnet.gov.sg;
ab...@fanmail.com

g0mem

Feb 10, 2003, 10:44:44 AM2/10/03

"w a y p o i n t" <wayp...@Army.com> wrote in message

> Hi All,
>
> Can someone point me to where I can get some technical specifications for
> the above-mentioned watch battery? All I know is that it's a
Cobalt-Titanium
> Lithium Rechargeable Battery. I've been through Google and as many search
> engines as I can find but to no avail.

It sounds like it's a type of lithium-ion rechargeble battery. I assume that
your referring to the 'Casio Wave Ceptor WV100DA-7BV Solar Powered Atomic
Watch'

I could not find any references to 'Cobalt-Titanium Lithium Battery', but
there are a few pages pages referring to 'Lithium Cobalt Oxide' as used in
litiium-ion or lithium-polymer batteries.

Mike Turner
G0MEM

w a y p o i n t

Feb 12, 2003, 8:52:45 AM2/12/03
Below is the email I got in reply to my query.

<SNIP>

Thank you very much for your letter.

The rechargeable battery with Cadmium-Titanium-Lithium has such a great
performance
that, virtually, one does not need a battery replacement.
The watch still works in complete darkness for up to 5 months.

Please turn with fourther inquiry to the following InterNet side to contact
our Casio support for Asia: http://world.casio.com/asia/support/

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to visit
our link:
< http://world.casio.com/>

Best regards
Casio Europe GmbH