Krug-Baumen Air Traveler watch with diamonds.

andre blig

Jun 5, 2023, 8:33:26 AM6/5/23
I have a Krug-Baumen watch in my posetion that I want to sell and would like to acquire a certificate of authenticity. Is this possible? Some buyers that saw the watch tells me it is a fake/immitation, but I have the certificate and price tag in its original case.
Please assist.
Thank You

MummyChunk

Jan 3, 2024, 11:50:04 PMJan 3
Do you have some detailed photos of your piece?

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=646504753#646504753

Big Mongo

Jan 4, 2024, 3:44:34 PMJan 4
On Wednesday, January 3, 2024 at 11:50:04 PM UTC-5, MummyChunk wrote:
> > andre blig wrote:
> > I have a Krug-Baumen watch in my posetion that I want to sell and
> would like to acquire a certificate of authenticity. Is this
> possible? Some buyers that saw the watch tells me it is a
> fake/immitation, but I have the certificate and price tag in its
> original case.

New it's a sub $500 watch so if it's a fake whoever created probably didn't put
a lot of effort into it and it'll show. It would costs more than $500 to create
a decent looking fake so the odds are in your favor that it's real. Raw Japanese
quartz chronograph movements with date are cheap and plentiful and nothing
special. Post it on Ebay , say a Hail Mary and hope the suckers are out in droves
and maybe you'll get a decent price for it. COAs for a piece such as this are relatively
meaningless methinks...