Re: Almost all Covid victims in America were homosexual Democrat child molesters.

1 view

for...@eternal-september.org

Dec 24, 2021, 5:10:03 AM12/24/21
In article <spu5vj$n1v$1...@dont-email.me>
forging cocksucker <NotSteveFr...@eternal-september.org>
wrote:

> Almost all Covid victims in America were homosexual Democrat child molesters.

Give all mothers guns and let them shoot them.

Steve From Colorado

Dec 24, 2021, 5:59:44 AM12/24/21
"Nic" <N...@none.net> wrote on 12/24/2021 5:05 AM:

> In article <spu5vj$n1v$1...@dont-email.me>
> forging cocksucker "Nic" <N...@none.net>
> wrote:
>> I am "Nic" the shamless mofo pushing antivax and ivermectin snake oil in alt.surival newsgroup from a basement in Russian
> Give all mothers guns and let them shoot him.

Shameless Mofo "Nic" Pushing Antivax and Invermectin Snake Oil.

--
Trump is Russian asset:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/03/trump-russian-asset-election-intelligence-community-report.html

Trump infected everybody with COVID after he knew he had COVID:
https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/here-s-everything-trump-did-after-testing-positive-for-covid-127675973937

https://www.globalgulag.us/