Re: Historical info:-

1 view

Simon

Nov 10, 2021, 6:30:08 PM11/10/21
Snit wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2021 at 4:05:57 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
> <smhj8m$u64$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>:

> https://groups.google.com/g/microsoft.public.test.here/c/NrwAETzixes/m
> /uRJdU_o_Bc8J >>> >>> My Keister was there too!
> >>

> >> Here's some not quite so historical stuff (they're all short):
> >>
> >> <https://youtu.be/z5aSXTVscVE>
> >>
> >> You might want to do something similar with some data. You may not
> want >> to do what comes next but... if you do...
> >>
> >> <https://youtu.be/Gf2PPAFaLcE>
> >>
> >> .. and then you might...
> >>
> >> <https://youtu.be/qRLmrO008k4>
> >>
> >> See I how spaced out on the word "new" there? That's when the
> coffee is >> starting to wear off ;) Hopefully, I've put them in the
> proper order. >>
> >> If Apd is so inclined, 'cuz the stuff I usually give him is so
> lame ;) >>
> >> <https://youtu.be/OiUiQ7dLIGg>
> >
> > I've watched ......
> >
> > Sadly, I am no wiser.
> >
> > Are you able to make professional-looking videos with sound?
> > Snit has provided some superb examples of teaching videos. I know
> > that he was a professional when working at a college, but I'm
> > confident that you probably could emulate his work if you tried
> > really hard.
> >
> > I still maintain that there needs to be a structure if one wishes to
> > teach - especially an old dog new tricks! ;-)
>
> Carroll likes to mock when others cannot do what he does with the
> web, but he cannot make the type videos I did (and still do). I do
> not mock him for it (we all have our areas of expertise) but I will
> note his hypocrisy.

Have you checked your mailbox today?
I'm sure your daughter is enjoying her new toy.
Has the local priest contacted you yet?
Somehow, I don't know how, he received an "interesting" package with
the wrong address on it but addressed to you.
Odd isn't it?
How about the local school board?
Have they reached out to you?
If not, they will be doing so.

Hope your day is as good as mine !

--
Simon

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.