Missing child found dead, obese black lesbian mom charged after pleading for answers on TV

Why Lesbians Should Be Banned From Having Or Adopting Kids

Jan 22, 2022, 9:25:03 PM1/22/22
PEACHTREE CORNERS, Ga. (WKRC) — A missing child was unfortunately
found dead Tuesday morning, and her mother is now being charged in
connection with her death.

Give the two lovebirds a kiss.

<https://am22.mediaite.com/lc/cnt/uploads/2021/11/Brittany-Hall-and-Celeste-Owens-via-Gwinnett-County-Jail-1.jpg>

The body of eight-year-old Nicole "Amari" Hall was discovered in a
wooded area two days after she was reported missing by her mother,
Brittany Hall, 27.

Brittany reportedly told police that she woke up Sunday to find her
daughter missing.

"I woke up and my daughter wasn't here. The door was cracked," Hall
told WAGA in a TV interview on Monday. "I went outside the whole
place. I did not see her. I called 911."

Amari has been diagnosed with autism, and her mother said she'd
never gone off on her own before.

"She is very, very smart," Brittany said. "Even though she is
autistic, she is very aware of things. She is very observant. This
hurts."

On Tuesday, police announced that her partner, 29-year-old Celeste
Owens, was being charged with Amari's murder, and Brittany was being
charged with concealing it.

Gwinnett County Police Chief J.D. McClure said the women's
statements did not match the evidence that had been collected.

"At that point our investigation transitioned from a missing person
case to indeed a homicide case," he said.

Owens and Hall are both additionally being charged with first-degree
cruelty to a child. They have not entered pleas yet.

Investigators have not yet discovered the cause of death.

"My heart goes out to the extended family of Amari Hall," said Chief
McClure. "We worked diligently on this case."

<https://local12.com/news/nation-world/missing-child-found-dead-
mom-charged-after-pleading-for-answers-on-tv-homicide-murder-
killing-child-abuse-cruelty-nicole-amari-hall-brittany-hall-
celeste-owens-gwinnett-county-peachtree-corners-georgia-cincinnati-
ohio>

1.AAC0832

Jan 23, 2022, 11:57:49 PM1/23/22
Ever been to Gwinett county ? The stink of the
paper mills permeates everything. Their lawyer
will say the 'toxic fog' was the REAL culprit
here - messing up Mom and Mom's little minds.