Oh no,more filthy faggot statistics for the creeps to run away from....

BIack PIague

Oct 14, 2002, 8:51:52 PM10/14/02
Oh dear god....watch folks as the filthy fur deniers roll out every feeble excuse in their arsenal after reading these government facts about faggotry....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/od/hiv_plan/Men%20Who%20Have%20Sex%20With%20Men.htm

HIV Prevention Strategic Plan Through 2005

Current Status of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the U.S.

Men Who Have Sex With Men

Gay and bisexual men of all races *remain* at alarming risk for AIDS, as shown in Figure 5, below. In fact, risk may again be increasing in some communities, as evidenced by recent outbreaks of sexually transmitted diseases, particularly gonorrhea and syphilis, among MSM. (See Figure 6, 8 and 9.)

Prevention challenges include risk reduction burn-out among older MSM, mistaken beliefs that HIV is no longer a serious disease, a new generation of young gay and bisexual men who must be reached and the unique cultural issues MSM of color face regarding both their race/ethnicity as well as their sexual orientation. A study by CDC scientists of 1,942 HIV-infected gay and bisexual men in 12 U.S. cities found that a growing percentage reported engaging in unprotected anal sex.* The proportion of gay and bisexual men who had unprotected anal sex during the previous 12 months rose from 13% in 1995-1996 to 19% in 1997-1998 - an increase of nearly 50%. HIV-infected MSM who had unprotected anal sex were more likely to have multiple partners, use injection drugs or crack cocaine and have fewer than 12 years of education.

* Denning PH, Nakashima AK, Wortley P. Increasing rates of unprotected anal intercourse among HIV-infected men who have sex with men in the United States. Oral presentation. 13 th International AIDS Conference, Durban, South Africa. July 2000.

Stay stupid faggots.....

Tad Green

Oct 14, 2002, 8:59:44 PM10/14/02
"BIack PIague" <godamfrea...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Oh dear god....watch folks as the filthy fur deniers roll out every
> feeble excuse in their arsenal after reading these government facts
> about faggotry....

<snip>

Which people do you want us to watch?

What are filthy fur deniers?

What is faggotry?

> Stay stupid faggots.....

Does this mean that you desire stupid faggots to remain?

How nice.

BIack PIague

Oct 14, 2002, 9:16:43 PM10/14/02

"Tad Green" <Gre...@floreyeda.com> wrote in message news:4MJq9.110738$nE3....@atlpnn01.usenetserver.com...

> <snip>
>
> Which people do you want us to watch?
>
> What are filthy fur deniers?
>
> What is faggotry?
>

> > Stay stupid faggots.....
> >

> Does this mean that you desire stupid faggots to remain?
>
> How nice.

Filthy faggot and/or liberal "Tad Green" decided to play the 'ignorance' card.

And I'm certain this wont be the last time....

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 14, 2002, 9:32:01 PM10/14/02
No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING in
what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and NOT
TO BE DONE.

Our ancients had observed first hand the dastardly effects faggotry has
on civilizations.

Where are the Romans today?

I'll tell you where: They out-faggoted themselves. Caligula is but the
tip of the mountain.

The great Usenet fag hag godamfrea...@yahoo.com opened her fat
fucking mouth and spat out:
> Oh dear god....watch folks as the filthy fur deniers roll out every =
> feeble excuse in their arsenal after reading these government facts =
> about faggotry....
>
> http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/od/hiv_plan/Men%20Who%20Have%20Sex%20With%20Men=

> .htm
>
> HIV Prevention Strategic Plan Through 2005
>

> Current Status of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the U.S.=20

> Men Who Have Sex With Men
>

> Gay and bisexual men of all races *remain* at alarming risk for AIDS, as =
> shown in Figure 5, below. In fact, risk may again be increasing in some =
> communities, as evidenced by recent outbreaks of sexually transmitted =
> diseases, particularly gonorrhea and syphilis, among MSM. (See Figure 6, =
> 8 and 9.)
>
> Prevention challenges include risk reduction burn-out among older MSM, =
> mistaken beliefs that HIV is no longer a serious disease, a new =
> generation of young gay and bisexual men who must be reached and the =
> unique cultural issues MSM of color face regarding both their =
> race/ethnicity as well as their sexual orientation. A study by CDC =
> scientists of 1,942 HIV-infected gay and bisexual men in 12 U.S. cities =
> found that a growing percentage reported engaging in unprotected anal =
> sex.* The proportion of gay and bisexual men who had unprotected anal =
> sex during the previous 12 months rose from 13% in 1995-1996 to 19% in =
> 1997-1998 - an increase of nearly 50%. HIV-infected MSM who had =
> unprotected anal sex were more likely to have multiple partners, use =
> injection drugs or crack cocaine and have fewer than 12 years of =
> education.
>
> * Denning PH, Nakashima AK, Wortley P. Increasing rates of unprotected =
> anal intercourse among HIV-infected men who have sex with men in the =
> United States. Oral presentation. 13 th International AIDS Conference, =
> Durban, South Africa. July 2000.=20
>

> Stay stupid faggots.....

Light Templar

Oct 14, 2002, 9:44:54 PM10/14/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

> No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING in
> what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and NOT
> TO BE DONE.

Or, it could simply be the random ramblings of ancient goatherders whose
pinacle thoughts on science included viruii as evil spirits, and the main
function of the brain being the production of flem. And then their simple
words were twisted and agonized through honest translation errors, and
politically motivated distortions for the past 3500 or so years. I mean,
the only thing I can tell you for sure is that whatever their words, they
are dead and irrelevant to the political issues.

RaunchiBoi

Oct 14, 2002, 10:47:59 PM10/14/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
> No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING in
> what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and NOT
> TO BE DONE.

Usual strategy, tell lies, be asked to prove it, have no answers, then try
and change the conversation around to something else.

So boring

BIack PIague

Oct 14, 2002, 10:54:34 PM10/14/02

"RaunchiBoi" <raunc...@raunchiboi.com> wrote in message news:zlLq9.16447$334....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

> Usual strategy, tell lies, be asked to prove it, have no answers, then try
> and change the conversation around to something else.
>
> So boring

What questions do you have in regards to the statistics I posted?

Go on faggot Ramrod,ask away....

Dionisio

Oct 15, 2002, 12:10:30 AM10/15/02
BIack PIague wrote:
> Oh dear god....watch folks as the filthy fur deniers

Now, now, just because some folks think leopard-skin looks better on
leopards is no reason to call them vile names.

--
http://my.ohio.voyager.net/~dionisio -- Snookems, the white kitty.

Have you noticed all the concern over child safety? And how about those
folks worried about everybody's health? Wouldn't it be great if the two
came together? I can see it now: The child-proof candy wrapper. Just in
time for Halloween.
--Dionisio, May 1994

Dionisio

Oct 15, 2002, 12:16:39 AM10/15/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING in
> what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and NOT
> TO BE DONE.

Oh, ancient texts, eh? Let's see... Molech, Ashera, Baal, Ashteroth,
Inana, Anath, Ishtar and a few others come to mind -- pardon a pun -- as
not condemning homosexuality. Oh and the largest religion in the world,
and even older than Christianity, doesn't condemn it. Or didums da
widdle man not know 'bout Buddhism?

(To think that you pass for brain celled...)

> Where are the Romans today?

Um, Rome perhaps? (It's the country that looks like a boot, dear.)

David Slade

Oct 15, 2002, 6:47:07 AM10/15/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
<snip>

> Where are the Romans today?

Um, in Rome?

<snip>

Light Templar

Oct 15, 2002, 7:08:06 AM10/15/02

"David Slade" <dsl...@spam.not> wrote in message

Hehehe... That'll get him. :c)

Light Templar

Oct 15, 2002, 7:09:59 AM10/15/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
> No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING in
> what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and NOT
> TO BE DONE.
>
> Our ancients had observed first hand the dastardly effects faggotry has
> on civilizations.
>
> Where are the Romans today?
>
> I'll tell you where: They out-faggoted themselves. Caligula is but the
> tip of the mountain.

Just as an act of historical accuracy... Rome did not fall until AFTER the
Christians took control. Go figure huh?

RaunchiBoi

Oct 15, 2002, 12:02:58 PM10/15/02

"Light Templar" <IDONT...@EMAIL.NET> wrote in message

Good one LT, I wonder how Sudden Massive Loss of Life will account for that?

curtsybear

Oct 15, 2002, 12:18:16 PM10/15/02
In alt.politics.homosexuality Light Templar <IDONT...@email.net> wrote:
> "Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
>> Where are the Romans today?
>> I'll tell you where: They out-faggoted themselves. Caligula is but the
>> tip of the mountain.
> Just as an act of historical accuracy... Rome did not fall until AFTER the
> Christians took control. Go figure huh?

NO NO NO NO NO!!

Accuracy and truth have no place in this argument!

You are penalized five points and must stand in the corner. Don't sully
these argument with verifiable facts and historical acumen ever again.
You've been warned.

--
Curtis at Sieber dot Com

"What is intriguing about 'Ulterior Motive' is its author's background as,
first, a collaborator with behaviorist B.F. Skinner on chimpanzee-language
research, and, then, the inventor of the Start Button and Taskbar for
the computer program Windows 95." -- The New York Times, Christopher
Lehmann-Haupt, reviewing a book, but inadvertently tying together so
many loose ends about the origin of that damned start button!

Light Templar

Oct 15, 2002, 5:50:01 PM10/15/02

"RaunchiBoi" <raunc...@raunchiboi.com> wrote in message

Yeah, he seems to have forgotten that Rome's "Golden Era", so to speak,
pretty much ended when Constantine took over, and it was all down hill from
there.

Light Templar

Oct 15, 2002, 5:50:34 PM10/15/02

"curtsybear" <Cur...@Sieber.com> wrote in message

> In alt.politics.homosexuality Light Templar <IDONT...@email.net> wrote:
> > "Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in
message
> >> Where are the Romans today?
> >> I'll tell you where: They out-faggoted themselves. Caligula is but
the
> >> tip of the mountain.
> > Just as an act of historical accuracy... Rome did not fall until AFTER
the
> > Christians took control. Go figure huh?
>
> NO NO NO NO NO!!
>
> Accuracy and truth have no place in this argument!
>
> You are penalized five points and must stand in the corner. Don't sully
> these argument with verifiable facts and historical acumen ever again.
> You've been warned.
>
> --

Well damned! :c)

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 15, 2002, 6:12:05 PM10/15/02
The great Usenet fag hag dmi...@insight.rr.KERSNIP.com opened her fat
fucking mouth and spat out:
> Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> > No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING in
> > what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and NOT
> > TO BE DONE.
>
> Oh, ancient texts, eh? Let's see... Molech, Ashera, Baal, Ashteroth,
> Inana, Anath, Ishtar and a few others come to mind -- pardon a pun -- as
> not condemning homosexuality. Oh and the largest religion in the world,
> and even older than Christianity, doesn't condemn it. Or didums da
> widdle man not know 'bout Buddhism?

I'm actually pretty educated on Bhuddist and Hindu texts and know for
certain that in the Vedas, Puranas, and Upanashads homosexuality is
specifically condemned.

> (To think that you pass for brain celled...)
>
> > Where are the Romans today?
>
> Um, Rome perhaps? (It's the country that looks like a boot, dear.)

Wrong, faggot. They're dead.

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 15, 2002, 6:12:36 PM10/15/02
The great Usenet fag hag IDONT...@EMAIL.NET opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:

Rome began falling back in the days of Trajan because of widespread
faggotry and the associated diseases and hence madness throughout Rome.

Light Templar

Oct 15, 2002, 6:40:47 PM10/15/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

Bullshit. Rome fell because of internal political corruption and sustained
military expenditures which weakend it to outside attack. Homosexuality
had nothing to do with it.

Tim West

Oct 15, 2002, 7:32:30 PM10/15/02
"BIack PIague" <godamfrea...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Thank you for your very informative response.

Dionisio

Oct 15, 2002, 8:18:35 PM10/15/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> dmi...@insight.rr.KERSNIP.com wrote:
>>Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
>>>No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING in
>>>what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and NOT
>>>TO BE DONE.
>>Oh, ancient texts, eh? Let's see... Molech, Ashera, Baal, Ashteroth,
>>Inana, Anath, Ishtar and a few others come to mind -- pardon a pun -- as
>>not condemning homosexuality. Oh and the largest religion in the world,
>>and even older than Christianity, doesn't condemn it. Or didums da
>>widdle man not know 'bout Buddhism?
> I'm actually pretty educated on Bhuddist and Hindu texts and know for
> certain that in the Vedas, Puranas, and Upanashads homosexuality is
> specifically condemned.

Sutra(s)?

>>>Where are the Romans today?
>>Um, Rome perhaps? (It's the country that looks like a boot, dear.)
> Wrong, faggot. They're dead.

Hmm... That would explain the politics. Too many dead folks voting. Sure
they're not just really old Republicans?

Dionisio

Oct 15, 2002, 8:28:19 PM10/15/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> Rome began falling back in the days of Trajan because of widespread
> faggotry and the associated diseases and hence madness throughout Rome.

Interesting. You theorize that homosexuals caused lead poisoning.
Fascinating. And this poses an interesting question: If nukes should
ever be dropped in LOL's vicinity (interesting moniker, BTW), will he
grab a homosexual and use their leaded body as a shield against the
radiation? And would he stand facing the homosexual's backside, or would
he turn his "shield" around and stand facing front? Or would he just
simply "take it like a man"? Enquiring minds want to know.

L. Michael Roberts

Oct 15, 2002, 8:36:01 PM10/15/02

I heard it was the lead in the plumbing and Christianity that
caused the madness...

--
+==================== L. Michael Roberts =======================+
This represents my personal opinion and NOT Company policy

RaunchiBoi

Oct 15, 2002, 8:47:31 PM10/15/02

> The great Usenet fag hag dmi...@insight.rr.KERSNIP.com opened her fat
> fucking mouth and spat out:
> > Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> > > No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING
in
> > > what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and
NOT
> > > TO BE DONE.
> >
> > Oh, ancient texts, eh? Let's see... Molech, Ashera, Baal, Ashteroth,
> > Inana, Anath, Ishtar and a few others come to mind -- pardon a pun -- as
> > not condemning homosexuality. Oh and the largest religion in the world,
> > and even older than Christianity, doesn't condemn it. Or didums da
> > widdle man not know 'bout Buddhism?
> >

> I'm actually pretty educated on Bhuddist and Hindu texts and know for
> certain that in the Vedas, Puranas, and Upanashads homosexuality is
> specifically condemned.

I know it has been around for a while, but it seems the correct time to post
this seeing how educated you are on religion, and always sprouting the
bible.

--------------

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's law. I have
learned a great deal from you, and I try to share that knowledge with as
many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual
lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly
states it to
be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific
laws and how to best follow them.

--When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They
claim the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with this?

--I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as it suggests in
Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price
for her?

--Lev. 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around
us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not
Canadians.

Can you clarify?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2
clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill
him myself?

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you
can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and
unchanging.

JTEM

Oct 15, 2002, 10:51:11 PM10/15/02

"Light Templar" <IDONT...@EMAIL.FAM> wrote

> Rome fell because of internal political corruption and
> sustained military expenditures which weakend it to
> outside attack.

If you truly want to get down to it; Rome fell because those
with the power & money could not conceive the thought of
Rome every falling.

With all the CRITICAL flaws built into Rome -- starting in
the days before the Empire -- it's something of a miracle that
Rome survived as long as it did.

As anyone who every studied such things will tell you, revolutions
always begin in the middle class. Why is that? Because the poor
*Never* have anything to lose in a revolution, and *Always* look
forward to change as an opportunity. Maybe, just maybe, political
change will bring and end to their poverty.

Rome had virtually no middle class -- having driven the average
Roman off their lands before the days of Empire -- creating an
enormous disparity in wealth & power, and assuring each and
every political challenge (in a very long line of political challenges)
there would always be enormous popular support.

The military, Rome's legions, were more political machine than
defense. Most of their wars were fought to bring glory to Rome's
political figures, and the military itself was used time & again
AGAINST Rome itself.

The truly sad part about this is that civilization has never learned
it's lesson.

Going back to the earliest days of the Empire, starting with the very
first Emperor, religion was touted as the solution to Rome's problems.
Rome's political military and unstable population were already old
at that time, yet the ruling elite -- those responsible -- blamed the
poorest & least powerful (for their lack of Pagan religious values)
rather than ever once question themselves.

Jack Rudd

Oct 16, 2002, 6:24:23 AM10/16/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.18150fee3...@west.usenetserver.com>...

> Where are the Romans today?
>
> I'll tell you where: They out-faggoted themselves. Caligula is but the
> tip of the mountain.

You do know that the Roman Empire reached its peak around 100 years
*after* Caligula's time, yesno?

Jack Rudd

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 16, 2002, 9:57:19 AM10/16/02
The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:

That's debatable, faggot.

Ninure Saunders

Oct 16, 2002, 1:04:32 PM10/16/02
In article <d40r9.400$Rp4...@tornadotest1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, "Light
Templar" <IDONT...@EMAIL.NET> wrote:

-
-Yeah, he seems to have forgotten that Rome's "Golden Era", so to speak,
-pretty much ended when Constantine took over, and it was all down hill from
-there.

And there are a number of Chrtistian historians who also feel that
Constatine'smeddling in Christian affairs also caused similar troubles
for Christianity.

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://www.geocities.com/ninure

The world's second most subversive document
http://www.geocities.com/ninure/declaration.html
-
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.ufmcc.com

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address

Light Templar

Oct 16, 2002, 1:16:21 PM10/16/02

"Ninure Saunders" <RainbowChri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> In article <d40r9.400$Rp4...@tornadotest1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, "Light
> Templar" <IDONT...@EMAIL.NET> wrote:
>
> -
> -Yeah, he seems to have forgotten that Rome's "Golden Era", so to speak,
> -pretty much ended when Constantine took over, and it was all down hill
from
> -there.
>
> And there are a number of Chrtistian historians who also feel that
> Constatine'smeddling in Christian affairs also caused similar troubles
> for Christianity.

It did.

curtsybear

Oct 16, 2002, 5:13:11 PM10/16/02
In alt.politics.homosexuality L. Michael Roberts <no...@nospamthanks.net> wrote:
> Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
>> Rome began falling back in the days of Trajan because of widespread
>> faggotry and the associated diseases and hence madness throughout Rome.
> I heard it was the lead in the plumbing and Christianity that
> caused the madness...

Chicken and egg problem here. Did the lead in the plumbing make them
mad enough to adopt christianity? Did the christianity cause a reaction
with the lead which resulted in insanity? Were they insane to begin with
and kept trying to use things like lead consumption and christianity to
mask this inherent problem?

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 16, 2002, 5:50:21 PM10/16/02
Why is it that faggots think they can get away with disobeying the Word
of God??? Do you honestly believe that He will let this pass and you
will not spend eternity suffering an eternal ass raping from Raekk the
Many Penised in the burning sulfer pits of the 7th level of hell?

curtsybear

Oct 16, 2002, 6:02:25 PM10/16/02

You'll be kind enough to tell us all in which city that particular "7th
level of hell" bar exists, the "burning sulfur pits" backroom passcode,
and the name of that multipenis-ed barfly, including his normal work
schedule. Gotta update the travel itinerary. I'll skip the world's
largest ball-of-twine if I have to.

RaunchiBoi

Oct 16, 2002, 6:33:16 PM10/16/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

One must ask, just why are you here on this echo?

JTEM

Oct 16, 2002, 6:46:17 PM10/16/02

"curtsybear" <Cur...@Sieber.com> wrote

> I'll skip the world's largest ball-of-twine if I have to.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Light Templar

Oct 16, 2002, 6:58:41 PM10/16/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

[snip stupidity]

Now, did you have something constructive to add to the debate?

BIack PIague

Oct 16, 2002, 10:16:13 PM10/16/02

"Liar Templar" <IDONT...@EMAIL.FAM> wrote in message news:Bamr9.1311$Rp4...@tornadotest1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Do you have something that add to the discussion in regards to the original topic,Liar Templar....?

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 16, 2002, 11:50:11 PM10/16/02
The great Usenet fag hag Cur...@Sieber.com opened her fat fucking mouth
and spat out:

> In alt.politics.homosexuality Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote:
> > Why is it that faggots think they can get away with disobeying the Word
> > of God??? Do you honestly believe that He will let this pass and you
> > will not spend eternity suffering an eternal ass raping from Raekk the
> > Many Penised in the burning sulfer pits of the 7th level of hell?
>
> You'll be kind enough to tell us all in which city that particular "7th
> level of hell" bar exists, the "burning sulfur pits" backroom passcode,
> and the name of that multipenis-ed barfly, including his normal work
> schedule. Gotta update the travel itinerary. I'll skip the world's
> largest ball-of-twine if I have to.

How sad I am for you, o' faggot, that you in fact lust for your eternal
punishment.

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 16, 2002, 11:50:31 PM10/16/02
The great Usenet fag hag raunc...@raunchiboi.com opened her fat
fucking mouth and spat out:

On what echo, moron faggot?

Matthew Alexander

Oct 17, 2002, 12:24:57 AM10/17/02

I think you played too much D&D, headbanger.

-><- Matthew Alexander
[remove spam from email address to reply]

It's important for us to explain to our nation that
life is important. It's not only life of babies, but
it's life of children living in, you know, the dark
dungeons of the Internet. -- G.W. Bush, Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

No One

Oct 17, 2002, 2:53:55 AM10/17/02
In article <MPG.18177ef41...@west.usenetserver.com>, Sudden

Why are you posting this to these newsgroups? Instead, you should be
advertising Raekk (whatever that is), in some S&M or B&D rag. From what
they are into and what you described, you should have plenty of
customers. Appolgies to either the S&M or B&D crowd if I inadervtently
mis-stated what might turn some of them on.

RaunchiBoi

Oct 17, 2002, 5:17:31 AM10/17/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

You cannot be talking to me, as I am not a moron faggot, but what I said was
why are you posting in this echo
(Ng, alt.flame.fucking.faggots,alt.flame.faggots)
I guess you are not all that bright, if you cannot work out where you are
posting, but anyway just why are you posting here?

You must have a reason, what is it?

Maybe you are one of these people (?) who gets their rocks of by abusing
other people, or is it that you hope to pave your way to Heaven by abusing
others?

Tell us?????????????????????????????????

Dionisio

Oct 17, 2002, 6:16:46 AM10/17/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> Why is it that faggots think they can get away with disobeying the Word
> of God???

Same reason the other folks do. You know, the Mormons, the Catholics,
the Jews, the Buddhists, the Islamics, the Hindus, the pagans, the
atheists, the... Oh heck, let's just make this simpler: For the same
reason that any one who's not a Fundamentalist Christian does. In
America it's known as freedom of religion.

Dionisio

Oct 17, 2002, 6:19:33 AM10/17/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> How sad I am for you, o' faggot, that you in fact lust for your eternal
> punishment.

Why shouldn't he? He's just following your example. Um, you are setting
a good example aren't you?

curtsybear

Oct 17, 2002, 9:49:03 AM10/17/02
In alt.politics.homosexuality Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote:
> The great Usenet fag hag Cur...@Sieber.com opened her fat fucking mouth
> and spat out:
>> You'll be kind enough to tell us all in which city that particular "7th
>> level of hell" bar exists, the "burning sulfur pits" backroom passcode,
>> and the name of that multipenis-ed barfly, including his normal work
>> schedule. Gotta update the travel itinerary. I'll skip the world's
>> largest ball-of-twine if I have to.
> How sad I am for you, o' faggot, that you in fact lust for your eternal
> punishment.

Oh dear. I've made a troll sad.
Does that increase or decrease my punishment?

curtsybear

Oct 17, 2002, 9:50:32 AM10/17/02

Tell me that wasn't the sound of the tires squealing again or your turn
at driving is going to be over!

David Slade

Oct 17, 2002, 12:46:17 PM10/17/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

Why is that christians think everyone must obey their chosen god??? Do you
honestly think we give a shit about your fairy tale delusions?

L. Michael Roberts

Oct 17, 2002, 3:42:53 PM10/17/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> Why is it that faggots think they can get away with disobeying the Word
> of God???

What god? Post testable, repeatable scientific proof of the
existence of your god. The proof must give consistent results for
anyone of any or no religion and must not rely on "belief" or
"faith". An example would be the statement that "Water freezes at
0C"... anyone with a container of water, a freezer and a thermometer
can prove this for themselves.
Once you have posted a similar scientific proof for the existence
of your god, we can then discuss her/his/it's purported authorship
of ancient writings and the contents thereof. TIA.

<snip>

BIack PIague

Oct 17, 2002, 3:56:31 PM10/17/02

"RaunchiBoi_aka_Ramrod" <raunc...@raunchiboi.com> wrote in message news:Levr9.28546$334....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

> You cannot be talking to me, as I am not a moron faggot,

False,you *are* a "moron faggot",as well as a proven liar among other things...

<snip>
fag babble.

Joe Schmoe

Oct 18, 2002, 12:03:34 AM10/18/02
Those filthy faggots know that they lead the U.S.A. in aids statistics,of course they cant discuss the original topic,they know they will end up being humiliated and exposed yet again for the filthy creatures they are.

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 18, 2002, 1:30:38 AM10/18/02
The great Usenet fag hag dmi...@insight.rr.KERSNIP.com opened her fat
fucking mouth and spat out:
> Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> > How sad I am for you, o' faggot, that you in fact lust for your eternal
> > punishment.
>
> Why shouldn't he? He's just following your example. Um, you are setting
> a good example aren't you?

Quiet, you! I'm doing the Lord's work here.

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 18, 2002, 1:32:39 AM10/18/02
The great Usenet fag hag raunc...@raunchiboi.com opened her fat
fucking mouth and spat out:

> "Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
> > The great Usenet fag hag raunc...@raunchiboi.com opened her fat
> > fucking mouth and spat out:
> > >
> > > "Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
> Word
> > >

> > > One must ask, just why are you here on this echo?
> >
> > On what echo, moron faggot?
>

> You cannot be talking to me, as I am not a moron faggot, but what I said was
> why are you posting in this echo
> (Ng, alt.flame.fucking.faggots,alt.flame.faggots)
> I guess you are not all that bright, if you cannot work out where you are
> posting, but anyway just why are you posting here?

You are obviously trying to sound smart however you are just sounding
stupid as "Echo" is the wrong terminology for a cross-posted NNTP
article.

> You must have a reason, what is it?
>
> Maybe you are one of these people (?) who gets their rocks of by abusing
> other people, or is it that you hope to pave your way to Heaven by abusing
> others?

I want you to know that the Lord hath commanded that you give up your
sodomy and love Jesus instead.

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 18, 2002, 1:34:30 AM10/18/02
The great Usenet fag hag no...@NoSpamThanks.net opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:

> Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> > Why is it that faggots think they can get away with disobeying the Word
> > of God???
>
> What god? Post testable, repeatable scientific[SLAP!]

Oh yet another dose of the standard dumbass Atheist blah blah blah
bullshit.

*yawn*

RaunchiBoi

Oct 18, 2002, 3:33:34 AM10/18/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

And so your Lord has commanded you to speak for him ??

And he has said use terms like "opened her fat fucking mouth and spat out"??

And "moron faggot"??

And "The great Usenet fag hag "??

And "Filthy faggot"??

I have met a few good Christians, and some exceptional ones, and not one of
them would use such talk.

Do not try to hide behind the church and the bible to hide your bigotry.

Dionisio

Oct 18, 2002, 6:07:23 AM10/18/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> dmi...@insight.rr.KERSNIP.com wrote:
>>Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
>>>How sad I am for you, o' faggot, that you in fact lust for your eternal
>>>punishment.
>>
>>Why shouldn't he? He's just following your example. Um, you are setting
>>a good example aren't you?
>
> Quiet, you! I'm doing the Lord's work here.

<chuckle>

RaunchiBoi

Oct 18, 2002, 11:04:43 AM10/18/02

"Joe Schmoe" <g...@to.hell> wrote in message news:aoo16q$dnc$0...@pita.alt.net...

Those filthy faggots know that they lead the U.S.A. in aids statistics,of
course they cant discuss the original topic,they know they will end up being
humiliated and exposed yet again for the filthy creatures they are.

Now where have I seen these words before?????????????

Could it be that the bigots have a one page manual for writing on here, or
do we detect someone using another alias?????

I wish they would get a new script writer.

=======================================

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 18, 2002, 12:54:01 PM10/18/02

Trust me, I say what they are afraid of saying because they have been so
whipped and brainwashed by your faggot politicos.

People hate faggots. It's a natural thing.

curtsybear

Oct 18, 2002, 1:44:22 PM10/18/02
In alt.politics.homosexuality Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote:
> I want you to know that the Lord hath commanded that you give up your
> sodomy and love Jesus instead.

Which one? There's one at the bank and another who mows lawns around
the neighborhood. I'm hoping you've intended me to go for the mowerman,
since I've seen more of his tattoos and they are all rather delicious.

Are you sure that he'll be more satisfying than that Raekk the
Many Penised? He's cute and all, but --really--. Better than a
double-drooper?

RaunchiBoi

Oct 18, 2002, 4:35:12 PM10/18/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message >

>Trust me, I say what they are afraid of saying because they have been so

> whipped and brainwashed by your faggot politicos.

Trust you, I would rather embrace a dozen rattlesnakes, at least you know
what they are.

> People hate faggots. It's a natural thing.

Crap, it is only you bigots that hate hate hate, it was the blacks, now the
gays, you always have a hate list, who next the Moslems, Catholics, Jews, or
are that lot already on your list.

Gays are being accepted all around the Western civilized world more and
more, in fact tell me a country in that group that still has anti gay laws,
except the US, and in the US it is a minority of states that have them, and
slowly those too are changing.

Because of the bigot approach, the church has lost its grip on the people,
and they are slowly turning away from it.

The fire and brimstone simply lies does not work for most anymore, churches
are closing, I saw one that is now a liquor market recently, another is a
community hall, still another for housing.

You bigots are losing, people have become more aware, and see you for what
you are, a hate filled rabble, using selected portions of an ancient book to
poison minds of people, but ignoring other portions from the same area in
the same book. You are hypocrites of the worse type.

Ordinary people see what gays are, just ordinary humans that have a
different sex life to them, not that different, as most of the acts are
practiced by both groups. Not the secret society with hidden agendas that
you lot claim, just Lawyers, Doctors, the mail man, the local Plumber,
washing machine repair man, in politics we are everywhere.

That is despite the lying bigots for thousands of years saying that we are
child molesters, despite the fact that there were laws against us that had
us legally murdered, and even burnt at the stake, and despite the fact that
we were hit badly in Western countries by the AIDS virus, we are still here,
and still in around the same percentage as usual.

My partner and myself live in an average area, houses with gardens and we do
not have burning crosses put in front of our home, we talk to the locals,
and they talk to us, no hate filled idiots here, and this is one of the more
conservative parts of the country.

You must hate that!

I was looking at a gay area on the net the other day, so many had pictures
of themselves up so others could see them, and many were bisexual as well,
openly portraying their sexuality for all to see.

You know what they are saying? We do not give a stuff about you bigots, you
are a minority and you are slowly dying out, and good riddance to bad
rubbish.

========================

Jack Rudd

Oct 18, 2002, 6:47:09 PM10/18/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.18171014a...@west.usenetserver.com>...
> The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
> mouth and spat out:
> > Sudden Massive Loss of Life <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.18150fee3...@west.usenetserver.com>...
> >
> > > Where are the Romans today?
> > >
> > > I'll tell you where: They out-faggoted themselves. Caligula is but the
> > > tip of the mountain.
> >
> > You do know that the Roman Empire reached its peak around 100 years
> > *after* Caligula's time, yesno?
> >
> > Jack Rudd
>
> That's debatable, faggot.

OK, I'll rephrase that. The Roman Empire was at its largest during the
reign of Antoninus Pius, who lived 100 years after Caligula. The
excesses of Caligula - and Nero, not so long after - did not prevent
their successors building Rome up into one of the most powerful
empires the world has ever seen.

Jack Rudd

RaunchiBoi

Oct 18, 2002, 7:58:16 PM10/18/02

"Jack Rudd" <jackkels...@aol.com> wrote in message

Then the Christains came along and stuffed it all up :-)

No One

Oct 19, 2002, 3:43:09 AM10/19/02
In article <MPG.18193c576...@west.usenetserver.com>, Sudden

You'll get further with the Lord if you don't offend His ears.

(Wish I could claim to have made that line up :-).

L. Michael Roberts

Oct 19, 2002, 4:13:00 AM10/19/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> The great Usenet fag hag dmi...@insight.rr.KERSNIP.com opened her fat
> fucking mouth and spat out:
>
>>Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
>>
>>>How sad I am for you, o' faggot, that you in fact lust for your eternal
>>>punishment.
>>
>>Why shouldn't he? He's just following your example. Um, you are setting
>>a good example aren't you?
>

> Quiet, you! I'm doing the Lord's work here.

What? trying to hate your way to salvation??

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 19, 2002, 1:52:38 PM10/19/02
The great Usenet fag hag Cur...@Sieber.com opened her fat fucking mouth
and spat out:

> In alt.politics.homosexuality Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote:
> > I want you to know that the Lord hath commanded that you give up your
> > sodomy and love Jesus instead.
>
> Which one? There's one at the bank and another who mows lawns around
> the neighborhood. I'm hoping you've intended me to go for the mowerman,
> since I've seen more of his tattoos and they are all rather delicious.
>
> Are you sure that he'll be more satisfying than that Raekk the
> Many Penised? He's cute and all, but --really--. Better than a
> double-drooper?

Your sarcastic blasphemy just damns your soul even more. Why do you
hate God? He loves you! But you insult that love by partaking in
prolonged unprotected anal sex.

Jack Rudd

Oct 19, 2002, 6:21:44 PM10/19/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.181b3bc4c...@west.usenetserver.com>...

> Your sarcastic blasphemy just damns your soul even more. Why do you
> hate God? He loves you! But you insult that love by partaking in
> prolonged unprotected anal sex.

Sweetie, there is a difference between hating your deity and being
indifferent to him.

Jack Rudd

Bernard Hubbard

Oct 19, 2002, 9:39:15 PM10/19/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in

Hey, Mr. Sudden loss of brain cells, how many brain cells do you
have to rub together now? More than 2? I doubt it as you seem
to claim that *God* loves us yet you a *servant of God* hate us.
Get your thinking straight and take a rest from this group until
you can reconcile your love of God, God's love for all, and your
hatred of gays. The seems to me to be a hate in there that
should be a love.

--
Bernard Hubbard
Australian, liberal, Gay and Proud

BIack PIague

Oct 19, 2002, 10:43:04 PM10/19/02

"Bernie Hubbard" <bern...@aussiemail.com.au> wrote in message news:Xns92AD768BC4544be...@203.2.194.51...

> > Your sarcastic blasphemy just damns your soul even more.
> > Why do you hate God? He loves you! But you insult that
> > love by partaking in prolonged unprotected anal sex.
> >

> Hey, Mr. Sudden loss of brain cells, how many brain cells do you
> have to rub together now? More than 2? I doubt it as you seem
> to claim that *God* loves us yet you a *servant of God* hate us.
> Get your thinking straight and take a rest from this group until
> you can reconcile your love of God, God's love for all, and your
> hatred of gays. The seems to me to be a hate in there that
> should be a love.

Faggots are filthy,abominable pieces of shit,they are comparable to the common mosquito.

It is natural to hate them.

> --
> Bernard Hubbard
> Australian, liberal, Gay,Filthy and Stupid

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 20, 2002, 1:33:18 AM10/20/02
The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:

Admit it, you're "indifferent" to Him because it is a convenient escape
from responsibility from following His commandments.

Regardless, damnation awaits you surely.

Woofie

Oct 20, 2002, 4:02:16 AM10/20/02
"BIack PIague" <godamfreak remove @yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<aot580$k7s$0...@pita.alt.net>...

maybe, but moaquitoe don't fuck you up the ass.

Jack Rudd

Oct 20, 2002, 1:17:31 PM10/20/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.181bdff5c...@west.usenetserver.com>...

I am indifferent to your deity because I don't believe your deity to
exist - although if he does, he is welcome to prove me wrong.

> Regardless, damnation awaits you surely.

For what?

Jack Rudd

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 20, 2002, 3:02:29 PM10/20/02
The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:
> Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.181bdff5c...@west.usenetserver.com>...
> > The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
> > mouth and spat out:

> > > Sweetie, there is a difference between hating your deity and being
> > > indifferent to him.
> > >
> > > Jack Rudd
> >
> > Admit it, you're "indifferent" to Him because it is a convenient escape
> > from responsibility from following His commandments.
>
> I am indifferent to your deity because I don't believe your deity to
> exist - although if he does, he is welcome to prove me wrong.

Ignorant, blind homosexual faggot. Obvious.

> > Regardless, damnation awaits you surely.
>
> For what?

Well, for one, BLASPHEMY and your failure to repent and seek the Lord's
forgiveness. Then there's the whole issue of your faggotry and sodomy.

Jack Rudd

Oct 20, 2002, 6:10:55 PM10/20/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.181c9d9bb...@west.usenetserver.com>...

> The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
> mouth and spat out:
> > Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.181bdff5c...@west.usenetserver.com>...
> > > The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
> > > mouth and spat out:

> > > Admit it, you're "indifferent" to Him because it is a convenient escape
> > > from responsibility from following His commandments.
> >
> > I am indifferent to your deity because I don't believe your deity to
> > exist - although if he does, he is welcome to prove me wrong.
>
> Ignorant, blind homosexual faggot. Obvious.

I may well be ignorant and blind. If your deity wants me to believe in
him, I am sure he can find a way to convince me that he exists.

> > > Regardless, damnation awaits you surely.
> >
> > For what?
>
> Well, for one, BLASPHEMY and your failure to repent and seek the Lord's
> forgiveness.

I throw down the challenge to your deity - if he can prove himself to
exist, I will stop talking as if he doesn't, and will start following
his rules. Otherwise, I shall carry on living as if he doesn't.

> Then there's the whole issue of your faggotry and sodomy.

Uh-huh. You don't actually know the least thing about my sexual
practices.

Jack Rudd

john petry

Oct 21, 2002, 2:17:24 PM10/21/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
> No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING in
> what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and NOT
> TO BE DONE.
>
> Our ancients had observed first hand the dastardly effects faggotry has
> on civilizations.

Really? Which ancients? When and where was that? What specifically did
they observe?

> Where are the Romans today?

Last time I visited Rome, they were still there.

> I'll tell you where: They out-faggoted themselves. Caligula is but the
> tip of the mountain.

How does one "out faggot " one's self? Just exactly what does that mean?
Caligula was well known for screwing his sister as well as the wives of
various senators. I never heard about him doing it on the tip of a
mountain.

john petry

Oct 21, 2002, 2:20:46 PM10/21/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
> The great Usenet fag hag dmi...@insight.rr.KERSNIP.com opened her fat

> fucking mouth and spat out:
> > Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> > > No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING
in
> > > what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and
NOT
> > > TO BE DONE.
> >
> > Oh, ancient texts, eh? Let's see... Molech, Ashera, Baal, Ashteroth,
> > Inana, Anath, Ishtar and a few others come to mind -- pardon a pun -- as
> > not condemning homosexuality. Oh and the largest religion in the world,
> > and even older than Christianity, doesn't condemn it. Or didums da
> > widdle man not know 'bout Buddhism?
> >

> I'm actually pretty educated on Bhuddist and Hindu texts and know for
> certain that in the Vedas, Puranas, and Upanashads homosexuality is
> specifically condemned.

But apparently not well educated enough to know how to spell Buddhism
correctly nor to realize that nothing you have quoted comes from Buddhism.

> > (To think that you pass for brain celled...)

> > > Where are the Romans today?
> >

> > Um, Rome perhaps? (It's the country that looks like a boot, dear.)
> >

> Wrong, faggot. They're dead.

Really? All of them? I was just there and they looked to be in pretty good
health.

john petry

Oct 21, 2002, 2:23:29 PM10/21/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
> The great Usenet fag hag IDONT...@EMAIL.NET opened her fat fucking
> mouth and spat out:
> >

> > "Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <meowa...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in
message
> > > No one ever stops to contemplate that maybe there is SOUND REASONING
in
> > > what ALL ancient religious texts command: Homosexuality is BAD and
NOT
> > > TO BE DONE.
> > >
> > > Our ancients had observed first hand the dastardly effects faggotry
has
> > > on civilizations.
> > >
> > > Where are the Romans today?
> > >
> > > I'll tell you where: They out-faggoted themselves. Caligula is but
the
> > > tip of the mountain.
> > >

> > Just as an act of historical accuracy... Rome did not fall until AFTER
the
> > Christians took control. Go figure huh?
>
> Rome began falling back in the days of Trajan because of widespread
> faggotry and the associated diseases and hence madness throughout Rome.

Must be reading the Pat Robertson World History series.

Dionisio

Oct 21, 2002, 11:35:09 PM10/21/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
> Well, for one, BLASPHEMY and your failure to repent and seek the Lord's
> forgiveness. Then there's the whole issue of your faggotry and sodomy.

Yes, America is a strange dichotomy -- have mommy look up the long word
if you want. On the one hand we battle against dictators, and on the
other we support them...

Fenris

Oct 23, 2002, 9:52:40 AM10/23/02
In article <3DB1140C...@NoSpamThanks.net>, "L. Michael Roberts"
<no...@NoSpamThanks.net> wrote:

> What? trying to hate your way to salvation??

Nice one, Michael! :)

--
To e-mail, replace Fenris with ttowne1 and empty mind with mindpspring.

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 24, 2002, 2:48:59 AM10/24/02
I just had to drive through San Francisco on my way to Napa and it blew
my mind -- a mob of faggots surrounded my car pawing on the windows and
begging me to let them in so I can fuck them in the ass or they could
suck my dick.. disgusting faggots. pathetic, really!

Light Templar

Oct 24, 2002, 5:14:28 AM10/24/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

Suuuurrrree....

Light Templar

Oct 24, 2002, 5:15:30 AM10/24/02

"Sudden Massive Lying Sack Of Shit" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in
message news:MPG.182137b5f...@west.usenetserver.com...

So then you had to show them you had no dick. Bet that was embarrassing
huh?

RaunchiBoi

Oct 24, 2002, 7:42:34 AM10/24/02

"Light Templar" <IDONT...@EMAIL.FAM> wrote in message

Yes, poor SMLofL has finally flipped completely, his desires of sexual
fulfilment have finally come out, and now he is fantasy land completely.

RaunchiBoi

Oct 24, 2002, 7:52:32 AM10/24/02

"Light Templar" <IDONT...@EMAIL.FAM> wrote in message

Or whit little he had would not work :-)

Jack Rudd

Oct 24, 2002, 7:58:28 AM10/24/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.182137b5f...@west.usenetserver.com>...

Yeah, sure. I believe you.

Jack Rudd

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 25, 2002, 2:09:56 PM10/25/02
The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:

Then you have those creepy faggots who follow you around with this
creepy look in their eyes, -- then you realize how women feel with guys
undressing them with their eyes. So then you pick up that crowbar and
you bash the fucking faggot's skull in and keep smashing until his skull
is nothing but a pile of bloody gore. That's how to deal with faggots
and terrorists!

curtsybear

Oct 25, 2002, 3:17:10 PM10/25/02
In alt.politics.homosexuality Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote:
> Then you have those creepy faggots who follow you around with this
> creepy look in their eyes, -- then you realize how women feel with guys
> undressing them with their eyes. So then you pick up that crowbar and
> you bash the fucking faggot's skull in and keep smashing until his skull
> is nothing but a pile of bloody gore. That's how to deal with faggots
> and terrorists!

And women, apparently

--
Curtis at Sieber dot Com

"What is intriguing about 'Ulterior Motive' is its author's background as,
first, a collaborator with behaviorist B.F. Skinner on chimpanzee-language
research, and, then, the inventor of the Start Button and Taskbar for
the computer program Windows 95." -- The New York Times, Christopher
Lehmann-Haupt, reviewing a book, but inadvertently tying together so
many loose ends about the origin of that damned start button!

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 26, 2002, 2:57:46 AM10/26/02
The great Usenet fag hag Cur...@Sieber.com opened her fat fucking mouth
and spat out:

> In alt.politics.homosexuality Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote:
> > Then you have those creepy faggots who follow you around with this
> > creepy look in their eyes, -- then you realize how women feel with guys
> > undressing them with their eyes. So then you pick up that crowbar and
> > you bash the fucking faggot's skull in and keep smashing until his skull
> > is nothing but a pile of bloody gore. That's how to deal with faggots
> > and terrorists!
>
> And women, apparently

What are you, stupid or something? Try learning to read or maybe even
the English language.

Jack Rudd

Oct 26, 2002, 11:41:25 AM10/26/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message news:<MPG.182328cf3...@west.usenetserver.com>...

> Then you have those creepy faggots who follow you around with this
> creepy look in their eyes, -- then you realize how women feel with guys
> undressing them with their eyes. So then you pick up that crowbar and
> you bash the fucking faggot's skull in and keep smashing until his skull
> is nothing but a pile of bloody gore. That's how to deal with faggots
> and terrorists!

Interesting. You deal with an expression of sexual interest by
murdering the person who displays it. Have you informed your local
mental health services that you are a sociopath?

Jack Rudd

fritz

Oct 26, 2002, 4:26:32 PM10/26/02

And then you woke up, sorry.

--
Fritz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fritz

Oct 26, 2002, 4:29:30 PM10/26/02

Now is this what you advocate for the women that are irritated
by the likes of you?

john petry

Oct 26, 2002, 6:44:22 PM10/26/02
what kind of weed is this guy smoking?

john petry

Oct 26, 2002, 6:47:00 PM10/26/02

"Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message

Ummm, is English your second language? Not that I am really concerned but
it seems that you are fairly clueless as to its proper usage.

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 27, 2002, 2:30:27 AM10/27/02
The great Usenet fag hag fsm...@adkhibcpl.net opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:
> Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
>
> > The great Usenet fag hag jackkels...@aol.com opened her fat fucking
> > mouth and spat out:
> > >
> > > Yeah, sure. I believe you.
> > >
> > > Jack Rudd
> >
> > Then you have those creepy faggots who follow you around with this
> > creepy look in their eyes, -- then you realize how women feel with guys
> > undressing them with their eyes. So then you pick up that crowbar and
> > you bash the fucking faggot's skull in and keep smashing until his skull
> > is nothing but a pile of bloody gore. That's how to deal with faggots
> > and terrorists!
>
> Now is this what you advocate for the women that are irritated
> by the likes of you?

Your lies betray you. Women love me. Women don't love you, hence why
you gave up and "decided" you were a fag.

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 27, 2002, 2:31:07 AM10/27/02
The great Usenet fag hag jonp...@mindspring.com opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:

> "Sudden Massive Loss of Life" <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in message
> > The great Usenet fag hag Cur...@Sieber.com opened her fat fucking mouth
> > and spat out:
> guys
> skull
> > >
> > > And women, apparently
> >
> > What are you, stupid or something? Try learning to read or maybe even
> > the English language.
> >

> Ummm, is English your second language? Not that I am really concerned but
> it seems that you are fairly clueless as to its proper usage.

My English was impeccable. Please point out what part was in err.

Bernard Hubbard

Oct 27, 2002, 2:35:12 AM10/27/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in

Your last sentence is fucked up you dumb bastard. A perso can
err or commit an error but *cannot* *in err*. Wake up
shitstirrer.

--
Bernard Hubbard
Australian, liberal, Gay and Proud

fritz

Oct 27, 2002, 3:10:37 AM10/27/02

This message was posted at 2:30 in the morning. Shouldn't
little boys/girls like you be in bed?

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 27, 2002, 4:10:39 PM10/27/02

Still peddling your lies, Fritz?

Ah, another day to hate faggots. Just added a new weapon to my arsenal,
an M1A. Can't wait for some faggot to try and break into my house
trying to rape me and my son, so I can try it out -- a 7.62mm round
through the skull! yeah baby!!! faggot go DOWN!

Bernard Hubbard

Oct 28, 2002, 12:04:01 AM10/28/02
Sudden Massive Loss of Life <para...@bungmunch.edu> wrote in

No gay person would want to fuck your son sweetie. We leave
that sport to you cunt features. Btw as well as peddling lies
do you also piddle your pants still?

~Christina~

Oct 28, 2002, 3:36:55 AM10/28/02
Sorry these guys are impossible to take serious with there hate filled
words...& yet they think they are going to heaven??
Surrrrrrrrrree........i can't wait to be at the gates,only to see them
get turned away & go to the flames for eternity,while i'm let into
heaven & they see how wrong they were & just maybe had they been a
nice,peaceful,rational,thoughtful,careing human being...then they would
have been allowed inside as well.

+ This guy better not take alook at my webpage..or he may get
confused..thus supress his feelings even more & get violent
againn...since lets face it...this guy is repressed in the extreme.Why
else would he be posting here..& care so much about making his point
across,let alone thinking of all these sexual things(in a hateful
manner)...if he claims to be straight? If he were truely straight..he
would not be worrying so much about gay sex!

ps...what makes them even bigger cowards is how they have false email
adress's so no one can email them.proves they are chicken-shits who talk
big...but are really a bunch of pussies.

It takes a real man to be a conciderate human being & be open about
there sexuality..+ show emotions other than hate........meanwhile these
loser's following the stereotypical male role of being macho-hate
monger's who talk big,but offer little else...are about as far away from
being 'real' men as you can get...they are just pathetic worthless piles
of human flesh!

http://community.webtv.net/DangerousCurvs_/ChristinasPage
http://community.webtv.net/DangerousCurvs_/CENSOREDSINema

fritz

Oct 28, 2002, 12:19:26 PM10/28/02

How exciting for you.

Gee, I guess anybody can make a baby.

James Riske

Oct 28, 2002, 4:06:41 PM10/28/02
On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:19:26 -0500, fritz <fsm...@adkhibcpl.net>
wrote:

>Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
>
>> > This message was posted at 2:30 in the morning. Shouldn't
>> > little boys/girls like you be in bed?
>>
>> Still peddling your lies, Fritz?
>>
>> Ah, another day to hate faggots. Just added a new weapon to my arsenal,
>> an M1A. Can't wait for some faggot to try and break into my house
>> trying to rape me and my son, so I can try it out -- a 7.62mm round
>> through the skull! yeah baby!!! faggot go DOWN!
>
>How exciting for you.
>
>Gee, I guess anybody can make a baby.

Faggots can't.

Stay stupid,filthy faggot....

Sudden Massive Loss of Life

Oct 28, 2002, 4:13:48 PM10/28/02
The great Usenet fag hag fsm...@adkhibcpl.net opened her fat fucking
mouth and spat out:
> Sudden Massive Loss of Life wrote:
>
> > > This message was posted at 2:30 in the morning. Shouldn't
> > > little boys/girls like you be in bed?
> >
> > Still peddling your lies, Fritz?
> >
> > Ah, another day to hate faggots. Just added a new weapon to my arsenal,
> > an M1A. Can't wait for some faggot to try and break into my house
> > trying to rape me and my son, so I can try it out -- a 7.62mm round
> > through the skull! yeah baby!!! faggot go DOWN!
>
> How exciting for you.
>
> Gee, I guess anybody can make a baby.

Faggots cannot make babies.

It is loading more messages.