Animated Gif

Mohd Nasir Bin Sabide

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

hi,
can anyone help me how to have a animated gif on my homepage.
what is the best software to use when designing a homepage?
I am using MS Publisher but I can't paste an animated gif file.
THX

E-mail : nas...@pacific.net.sg

Glenn Cameron

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

Mohd Nasir Bin Sabide wrote:
> can anyone help me how to have a animated gif on my homepage.
> what is the best software to use when designing a homepage?
> I am using MS Publisher but I can't paste an animated gif file.

GIF Construction Set is good, get it from http://www.download.com

Cheers,

Glenn
--
\|/ ____ \|/ This message comes to you from "TheGreatBrit", on the
~@-/ oO \-@~ web at http://greatbrit.home.ml.org and ICQ# 3303890

Nevit & Ilham

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98
to "nasirs@pac...@pacific.net.sg

You might try Alchemy mindwork's Gif Construction set at:
http://www.mindworkshop.com/

Nevit

--
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/9594/foto.htm
mailto:nev...@ibm.net

Wouter

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

For tips look at
http://come.to/the.lightning

Animated Gifs
Fonts
Javascripts
JAavaAppelts
Images
(look at homepage design)

Bye Wouter

Glenn Cameron heeft geschreven in bericht <34BF37D2...@royal.net>...

>Mohd Nasir Bin Sabide wrote:
>> can anyone help me how to have a animated gif on my homepage.
>> what is the best software to use when designing a homepage?
>> I am using MS Publisher but I can't paste an animated gif file.

BI...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

Rancie

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998 12:36:02 +0800, Mohd Nasir Bin Sabide
<"nas...@pacific.net.sg"@pacific.net.sg> decided to bestow this bit of
info for us:

##hi,
## can anyone help me how to have a animated gif on my homepage.
## what is the best software to use when designing a homepage?
## I am using MS Publisher but I can't paste an animated gif
file.
## THX
##
##
##E-mail : nas...@pacific.net.sg
If you are asking about making an anigif then the other posts have
addys that are good. If you're asking about placing an anigif on yer
page, the answer's easy: Place it on like anyother picture. It's
selfcontained and is considered by your HTML code to be a solid
picture. The browser will deside if its to be animated or not.
_________
NG jumper. If ya want to reply or comment, send
E-Mail to
Ran...@Hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/9968/index.html