website sections. feedback? I know im such a pain!

1 view

Old Curmudgeon

Oct 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/17/99
Snowman <2inte...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:s0hvp7...@corp.supernews.com...
> This site is by no means ready for general viewing. I`m
still putting it all
> together. But would appreciate feedback on two sections.
Both tackling two
> age old problems of presenting links and presenting thumb
nail images in as
> quick a time as possible while still looking attractive.
>
> Heres the the links section
> http://members.xoom.com/2datazone/poser/linksgraphics.htm
> There will be a text only links section too, you have to
choose to view the
> links like this.
>
> Heres one of the many thumbnail sections.
> http://members.xoom.com/2datazone/poser/fantasy.htm
> Are the pop up images annoying or helpful? They havent
been optmised yet but
> shouldnt be too bad.
>
> My aim is to make it all as accessible, quick and
attractive as possible.
> Feedback and critique of the design very much appreciated.
thanx.

> --
> Garry

So far as the first link is concerned that page is a
monster. What will it be like when it's full of banners?
I've "solved" the problem by shovelling the links onto two
separate pages; one for graphics stuff and one for anything
else I might care to endorse. I'm certainly not going to
present it ahead of my stuff ;)
So far as the thumbs are concerned, the page still takes a
while to load. I think it's swings and rounabouts. Every
problem has a solution....... except maybe this one.

--
Roy Archer
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/archer

Snowman

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
Yeah the graphics link section will be a big ole hairy monster. Its
unavoidable.

With the warnings about entering the graphics link pages and there being a
totally text only links page I think that solves the problem. People with a
fast connection can simply go for the juicy looking page and people without
get the text one as standard.

And the thumbnail page loads approx 12 times faster than the site i got the
models from. I timed it. I guess thats rough as my connection could be slow
but i was downloading at a pretty good speed in net medic. Also the original
sites split everything across 10 pages in about 30 sections. thats 300
pages!!! This is so they can get a new ad banner on each page. I dont have
any ads on my site. I really dont see a faster way of presenting hundreds
of images/3D models and such than the way i`m doing it now. I`ve thought
long and hard about it too.

Anyone knows a faster way please let me know!! :)

--
Garry
Old Curmudgeon <arc...@ukonline.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message

rochese...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2019, 6:43:53 PM7/24/19

Email........rocheseller355@gmail.com

Call/ Text/ Whatsapp.....+237675848380

Wickr me.....rocheseller353

Hello
We are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical products,
backed with good deals for long term buyers and a good and reliable deal.
If what you are interested in is not on my list let me know what you need.
I also offer small paid sample packs to built trust

see prices:

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

diazepam 10mg 300pills £90
diazepam 10mg 500pills £150
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £250
ketamine £20 each vial/1g

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE BULK ORDER

diazepam 10mg 1000pills £250
diazepam 10mg 2000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £1000
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £270
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £600
ketamine £15 each vial/1g

FOR KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

5vials............£100
10vials............£175
20vials............£325
25vials............£400

FOR KETAMINE BULK ORDER

25vials............£400
50vials............£650
100vials............£1200
200vials............£1500

other products available for sale

xanax 0.5mg
zopiclone 7.5mg,
Tramadol 100mg, 200mg & 225mg
oxycodone 5mg & 10mg,

i also have my delivery records all around the world and i provide
dated pictures with buyers name and my name

Email........rocheseller355@gmail.com

Call/ Text/ Whatsapp us.....+237675848380

Wickr me.....rocheseller353