Covid microchip: UK startup says technology WILL be able to track your every move

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 1:55:28 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 1:59:18 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 18:55:21 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

--
damdu...@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
thekma...@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his shit is so grand he has the right to

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 2:29:32 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

> https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1545978/covid-microchip-uk-tracking-location-nfc-dsruptive-subdermals

Just because some fool claims something...

> I warned you.

And we told you to go and fuck yourself.

> Do not let the government exert control.

Go and fuck yourself, again.

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 2:50:32 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:29:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish wanker and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse shit doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky shit, but then why does vegetarian human shit stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow shit stinks too."

angelica...@yahoo.com

Jan 12, 2022, 3:35:47 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 1:55:28 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1545978/covid-microchip-uk-tracking-location-nfc-dsruptive-subdermals
>
> I warned you. Do not let the government exert control.

Why not?

Cindy Hamilton

Peeler

Jan 12, 2022, 3:52:47 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:35:43 -0800 (PST), Windy Hamilton, the absolutely
brain dead, notorious, troll-feeding, senile Yankie cunt, blathered again:

> Why not?
>
> Windy Hamilton

Another idiotic troll-feeding senile Yankietard! <VBG>

Commander Kinsey

Jan 12, 2022, 4:53:18 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
This is like asking me to explain why 2+2=4.

gfre...@aol.com

Jan 12, 2022, 10:03:31 PM (7 days ago) Jan 12
The government doesn't need to insert a chip to track you, they just
need to trick you into carrying a phone.

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Jan 13, 2022, 5:00:21 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
Well, I think this hardly likely, given the publicity. However, myself if it
really did allow people to find you, it could be very handy for older
people, those prone to falls, epileptics and the like, but the problem is,
most of these use the same tech as cips in pets and have to be scanned very
close to actually detect anything. It all depends whether you want any
foreign bodies in you unless you need it for medical reasons. All artificial
joints and repair plates, pacemakers and the like have serial numbers so if
you are found devoid of I D then the people who get you can identify you.
Now if it were able to be tracked frojm a long way off then that would be a
civil rights issue.
The whole thing as usual really depends on whether you can always trust
Government or large organisations to keep your information private.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 5:15:19 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 10:00:12 -0000, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> Well, I think

You don't! You spout your USUAL disgusting senile SHIT, you disgusting
troll-feeding blind mole!

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 7:47:18 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
Not just any phone , but a Smart Phone . And not everywhere , there
are a lot of dead zones out here in flyover country . If my (flip)phone
can't find a signal , they can't find me ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 7:48:34 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
On 1/13/2022 4:00 AM, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
> Well, I think this hardly likely, given the publicity. However, myself if it
> really did allow people to find you, it could be very handy for older
> people, those prone to falls, epileptics and the like, but the problem is,
> most of these use the same tech as cips in pets and have to be scanned very
> close to actually detect anything. It all depends whether you want any
> foreign bodies in you unless you need it for medical reasons. All artificial
> joints and repair plates, pacemakers and the like have serial numbers so if
> you are found devoid of I D then the people who get you can identify you.
> Now if it were able to be tracked frojm a long way off then that would be a
> civil rights issue.
> The whole thing as usual really depends on whether you can always trust
> Government or large organisations to keep your information private.
> Brian

Stupid fuck , what do you think 5G is all about ?

angelica...@yahoo.com

Jan 13, 2022, 10:06:03 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
Being able to stream funny cat videos faster. Just as 3G and 4G were.

Cindy Hamilton

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 10:11:29 AM (7 days ago) Jan 13
And a much finer net to more precisely locate devices .

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2022, 1:18:40 PM (7 days ago) Jan 13
Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

> Well, I think this hardly likely, given the publicity. However, myself if
> it really did allow people to find you, it could be very handy for older
> people, those prone to falls, epileptics and the like,

And those with dementia. I've been watching the doco series
Reported Missing and its amazing how expensive it is with the
cops and choppers etc used to find those reported missing.

> but the problem is, most of these use the same tech as cips in pets and
> have to be scanned very close to actually detect anything.

But what is used to track wildlife doesn’t. But those aren't chips,
they are a collar like thing except with the big stuff like whales.

> It all depends whether you want any foreign bodies in you unless you need
> it for medical reasons. All artificial joints and repair plates,
> pacemakers and the like have serial numbers so if you are found devoid of
> I D then the people who get you can identify you.

> Now if it were able to be tracked frojm a long way off then that would be
> a civil rights issue.

Not really, we already do that with phones.

> The whole thing as usual really depends on whether you can always trust
> Government or large organisations to keep your information private.

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

alan_m

Jan 13, 2022, 2:09:05 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On 13/01/2022 18:18, Rod Speed wrote:

> But what is used to track wildlife doesn’t. But those aren't chips,
> they are a collar like thing except with the big stuff like whales.

Those who fly birds of prey at exhibitions etc. attach an extremely
small transmitter so that they can find the birds if they don't return
to the handler.

alan_m

Jan 13, 2022, 2:12:21 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On 12/01/2022 18:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1545978/covid-microchip-uk-tracking-location-nfc-dsruptive-subdermals
>

> I warned you.  Do not let the government exert control.

The only reason for the booster jab was to recharge the tracking chip
previously injected.

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 2:36:13 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:12:14 +0000, anal_m, the notorious troll-feeding
senile retard, blathered again:

> The only reason for the booster jab was to recharge the tracking chip
> previously injected.

Your idiotic feedback certainly recharges the idiotic Scottish troll, wanker
and attention whore, time and again, anal_m, you demented troll-feeding
senile asshole!

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 3:28:24 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
Why would I carry a phone if I was doing something I wanted to remain private?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 3:29:52 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
I went off flip phones, too easy to flip too far and snap. I got a quad core 1.2GHz, 720p screen, GPS and spirit level capable smartphone with a 5.5" screen for £30.

sid

Jan 13, 2022, 3:51:39 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:12:14 +0000, alan_m wrote:

> On 12/01/2022 18:55, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1545978/covid-microchip-uk-
tracking-location-nfc-dsruptive-subdermals

>> I warned you.  Do not let the government exert control.
>

> The only reason for the booster jab was to recharge the tracking chip
> previously injected.

They will know where all the idiots are then.

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 4:01:18 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
You bought them the means to track you . The whole point of my post
was to say that phones are harder to track in rural areas where coverage
is sparse .

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 4:27:11 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:01:13 -0600, Snag, another brain dead, troll-feeding,
senile idiot, blathered:

> You bought them the means to track you . The whole point of my post
> was to say that phones are harder to track in rural areas where coverage
> is sparse .

The whole point of his posts is TROLLING, senile fool! <tsk>

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2022, 4:30:29 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
alan_m <ju...@admac.myzen.co.uk> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> But what is used to track wildlife doesn’t. But those aren't chips,
>> they are a collar like thing except with the big stuff like whales.

> Those who fly birds of prey at exhibitions etc. attach an extremely small
> transmitter so that they can find the birds if they don't return to the
> handler.

Interesting, didn’t know that.

Wonder why those with caged birds don’t so they can find them
if they escape. Maybe they are generally smaller than birds of prey.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 4:45:52 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
> And a much finer net to more precisely locate devices .

My 4G phone knows where it is to within metres. I doubt knowing where it is to within millimetres will be an advantage to anyone.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 4:47:03 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
My parrots would eat it, it would have to be internal. And then you have problems of charging it.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 4:49:42 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:18:31 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote
>
>> Well, I think this hardly likely, given the publicity. However, myself if
>> it really did allow people to find you, it could be very handy for older
>> people, those prone to falls, epileptics and the like,
>
> And those with dementia. I've been watching the doco series
> Reported Missing and its amazing how expensive it is with the
> cops and choppers etc used to find those reported missing.

I once almost gave a lift to a guy with dementia, but he was going the opposite way to me. 5 minutes later as I hadn't left yet, I mentioned it to someone, and they said "oh that's our neighbour, he keeps getting lifts and buses to his old house, he forgets he moved 5 years ago". I assume provided he makes it to the old house, the new owners send him back somehow. You'd think something could be done.

>> It all depends whether you want any foreign bodies in you unless you need
>> it for medical reasons. All artificial joints and repair plates,
>> pacemakers and the like have serial numbers so if you are found devoid of
>> I D then the people who get you can identify you.
>
>> Now if it were able to be tracked frojm a long way off then that would be
>> a civil rights issue.
>
> Not really, we already do that with phones.

But as you said elsewhere, you leave the phone at home when murdering people. If it's inside you, you can't do that.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 4:50:08 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
Indeed. No jabs or masks for me.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 4:51:44 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:52:39 -0000, Tim Streater <timst...@greenbee.net> wrote:

> On 13 Jan 2022 at 13:06:34 GMT, Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> wrote:
>
>> critcher <dennis...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> you do realise that peoples movements are already tracked using mobile
>>> phones. Google has you!
>>
>> My mobile phone spends most of its time on my desk at home, I only
>> take it out with me occasionally.
>
> This is the right way to treat a mobile.

I use mine as though it were a landline, except I can carry it around the house and garden, and take it with me if I think I might need to call a breakdown service or tell the destination I'm stuck in traffic. I certainly don't have it in my pocket 24/7, take it with me when going for a walk, or leave it on when I want to sleep.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 4:53:09 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
No point in me having a phone with poorer reception. Anyway, I can always buy one with cash and not register it to me at all. I believe these are referred to as throwaway phones by criminals.

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 4:54:15 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:30:19 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: <g4t0jt...@mid.individual.net>

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 5:46:44 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
Holy Mary Mother of God , you STILL don't get it ! It's the fuckin'
LOCATION ! The point is that I live in a "holler" - which is a bowl or
depression in the mountains - in the Ozark Mountains of north central
Arkansas USA where there is no reception . Period . I have to get my TV
over the internet , and I can tune in like 3 FM stations on a good day .
And we're a hundred miles from the nearest zombie concentration .

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 5:48:37 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
Except the guy piloting that drone that's about to take your ass out
. If they can't find me they can't kill me . Rhetorically speaking ...

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 5:54:10 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
You've just declared your location to the government bots trawling this group.

So, your point is nothing to do with phones at all.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 13, 2022, 5:54:58 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
Within metres is good enough, he'd have a visual / IR at that point.

Peeler

Jan 13, 2022, 6:05:18 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:48:34 -0600, Snag, yet another mentally deficient,
troll-feeding senile retard, blathered:

> Except the guy piloting that drone that's about to take your ass out
> . If they can't find me they can't kill me . Rhetorically speaking ...

The troll will find and get you ANY time, senile twit! Bluntly speaking...
<BG>

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 9:00:26 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
Lotta Hollers in the Ozarks . Lotta armed hillbillies too .

rbowman

Jan 13, 2022, 9:25:27 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1KznW2cMoU

To say nothing of Faster Pussycat videos...

rbowman

Jan 13, 2022, 9:38:16 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
Most newer phones have GPS receivers built in so in most cases they've
got you within 10 meters. There are also schemes to triangulate from
know WiFi locations. For indoor locations where the GPS signal is
blocked they're starting to use Bluetooth beacons. It's important to
know where you are in the mall so they can push the Cinnabon sale
notifications at the proper time.

If you don't want to be radio collared, lose the phone.

rbowman

Jan 13, 2022, 9:40:16 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
Smile for the thermal imager... So what if they take out the odd elk
with a Hellfire missile; they're not paying for it.

rbowman

Jan 13, 2022, 9:43:27 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
On 01/13/2022 12:08 PM, alan_m wrote:
> On 13/01/2022 18:18, Rod Speed wrote:
>
>> But what is used to track wildlife doesn’t. But those aren't chips,
>> they are a collar like thing except with the big stuff like whales.
>
> Those who fly birds of prey at exhibitions etc. attach an extremely
> small transmitter so that they can find the birds if they don't return
> to the handler.

https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000gYth4mNRYuE/fit=1000x750/050-66-2007-05-09-0150.jpg

Yeah, it's only a RFID chip. There's only so much shit you can strap to
a bee.

rbowman

Jan 13, 2022, 9:57:39 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 10:34:04 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
There are at least 3 backhoes available within a mile or so ...

rbowman

Jan 13, 2022, 11:50:21 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
SSS

Snag

Jan 13, 2022, 11:55:55 PM (6 days ago) Jan 13
<bseg>

Rod Speed

Jan 14, 2022, 1:09:01 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
That's not the same as the state knowing where you are from the tower pings.

> I doubt knowing where it is to within millimetres will be an advantage to
> anyone.

It is in fact a significant advantage for surveyors and even automated
vehicles.

Rod Speed

Jan 14, 2022, 1:11:59 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> alan_m <ju...@admac.myzen.co.uk> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Those who fly birds of prey at exhibitions etc. attach an extremely
>>> small transmitter so that they can find the birds if they don't return
>>> to the handler.

>> Interesting, didn’t know that.

>> Wonder why those with caged birds don’t so they can find them
>> if they escape. Maybe they are generally smaller than birds of prey.

> My parrots would eat it,

Not possible if it was glued well enough to where they couldn’t
get to it with their beak or scrape if off on something.

> it would have to be internal.

Nope.

> And then you have problems of charging it.

Nope, wireless charging works fine.

Rod Speed

Jan 14, 2022, 1:25:22 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

>>> Well, I think this hardly likely, given the publicity. However, myself
>>> if it really did allow people to find you, it could be very handy for
>>> older people, those prone to falls, epileptics and the like,

>> And those with dementia. I've been watching the doco series
>> Reported Missing and its amazing how expensive it is with the
>> cops and choppers etc used to find those reported missing.

> I once almost gave a lift to a guy with dementia, but he was going the
> opposite way to me. 5 minutes later as I hadn't left yet, I mentioned it
> to someone, and they said "oh that's our neighbour, he keeps getting lifts
> and buses to his old house, he forgets he moved 5 years ago". I assume
> provided he makes it to the old house, the new owners send him back
> somehow.

Trouble is that they eventually don’t even remember
the old address or even how to get there anymore.

> You'd think something could be done.

All you can do is prevent them from leaving the care home etc.

Even a full automated tracking system doesn’t stop them from
roaming, just makes it a lot easier to find them when they do.

>>> It all depends whether you want any foreign bodies in you unless you
>>> need it for medical reasons. All artificial joints and repair plates,
>>> pacemakers and the like have serial numbers so if you are found devoid
>>> of I D then the people who get you can identify you.
>>
>>> Now if it were able to be tracked frojm a long way off then that would
>>> be
>>> a civil rights issue.
>>
>> Not really, we already do that with phones.
>
> But as you said elsewhere, you leave the phone at home when murdering
> people. If it's inside you, you can't do that.

But we don’t have any way of tracking what's inside you from a satellite or
mobile tower.

While you could certainly implant the important bit of a mobile phone,
there would be no way to ensure that its keep charged wirelessly.

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 3:58:43 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:00:22 -0600, Snag, another brain dead, troll-feeding,
senile idiot, blathered:

> Lotta Hollers in the Ozarks . Lotta armed hillbillies too .

Lots of trolling psychos and troll-feeding senile assholes in this poor ng,
senile asshole!

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:01:37 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:57:42 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

>> You've just declared your location to the government bots trawling this
>> group.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk

You LOVE sucking troll cock, don't you, lowbrowwoman? You love it almost as
much as you love hearing yourself talking, right, senile bigmouth? <VBG>

--
Yet more of the very interesting senile blather by lowbrowwoman:
"My family loaded me into a '51 Chevy and drove from NY to Seattle and

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:02:44 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:50:25 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> SSS

COOL, as usual! <BG>

--
Gossiping cool "lowbrowwoman" about herself:
"Usenet is my blog... I don't give a damn if anyone ever reads my posts

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:04:50 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:40:22 -0700,lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Smile for the thermal imager... So what if they take out the odd elk
> with a Hellfire missile; they're not paying for it.

They'd need to invent something to take out your endlessly prattling and
gossiping senile gob, senile bigmouth!

--
More typical idiotic senile gossip by lowbrowwoman:
"It's been years since I've been in a fast food burger joint but I used

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:05:25 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:08:49 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical "conversation" between sociopathic wanker Birdbrain and the
sociopathic senile Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?

Senile Ozzietard: "Because that's what those who arent actually
stupid enough to shave their legs have."

MID: <fugb22...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:08:46 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:38:19 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Most newer phones have GPS receivers built in so in most cases they've
> got you within 10 meters. There are also schemes to triangulate from
> know WiFi locations. For indoor locations where the GPS signal is
> blocked they're starting to use Bluetooth beacons. It's important to
> know where you are in the mall so they can push the Cinnabon sale
> notifications at the proper time.
>
> If you don't want to be radio collared, lose the phone.

Do you get some sort of tiny senile climax, every time you type one of your
so very cherished capital letters, you weird senile bigmouth? LOL

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:09:52 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:25:29 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1KznW2cMoU
>
> To say nothing of Faster Pussycat videos...

Only two capital letters this time? You can do better than that, old
braggart!

--
Yet more absolutely idiotic senile blather by lowbrowwoman:
"I save my fries quota for one of the local food trucks that offers

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:10:26 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:11:46 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "Indeed, in America they usually just shoot you."

Senile Rodent:"They hardly ever do that with cops."

Birdbrain: "Everybody shoots everybody over there,"

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Obama shooting anyone."

Birdbrain: "He's not American."

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Slick shooting anyone."

MID: <fvnuae...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:12:58 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 19:43:32 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000gYth4mNRYuE/fit=1000x750/050-66-2007-05-09-0150.jpg
>
> Yeah, it's only a RFID chip. There's only so much shit you can strap to
> a bee.

You certainly make up for it by spouting your endless verbose bullshit on
these groups, senile blabbermouth.

--
Gossiping "lowbrowwoman" about herself:

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 4:13:45 AM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:25:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then fuck the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try fucking them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try fucking them. Try it and see."

Snit

Jan 14, 2022, 1:51:09 PM (6 days ago) Jan 14
On Jan 13, 2022 at 1:28:17 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1fya5...@ryzen.lan>:

> On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 03:03:19 -0000, <gfre...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:35:43 -0800 (PST), "angelica...@yahoo.com"
>> <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Why not?
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>
>> The government doesn't need to insert a chip to track you, they just
>> need to trick you into carrying a phone.
>
> Why would I carry a phone if I was doing something I wanted to remain private?

If you were like many, so you could take a pic and post it on Tik Tok or
Facebook. :)

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Peeler

Jan 14, 2022, 2:04:15 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 18:51:02 GMT, Shit the git, the senile troll and
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

> If you were like many, so you could take a pic and post it on Tik Tok or
> Facebook. :)

If you weren't such a despicable senile moron, you wouldn't be feeding the
trolling sociopathic attention whore on every occasion, Shit the git!

--
Glenn Hall in comp.os.linux.advocacy about Shit the git:
"That person is like a constantly running toilet that won't stop. Does he

Commander Kinsey

Jan 14, 2022, 2:32:40 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
Americans and guns amuse me. It's surprising you aren't all dead yet:
https://youtu.be/agL59nLBAqk

Commander Kinsey

Jan 14, 2022, 2:33:16 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
For faster pussy, try xhamster.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 14, 2022, 2:34:00 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
Or just turn it off until you need it, then you don't get called when you're busy either.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 14, 2022, 2:37:06 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14
You mean what we call a JCB in the UK?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 14, 2022, 2:38:00 PM (5 days ago) Jan 14