OT Andrew McCabe settlement

micky

Oct 14, 2021, 10:49:01 PM10/14/21
OT heard about this on the radio, here are links:

Do you remember Andrew Mccabe, who was fired by stumpie 26 hours before
his retirement, when his pension would have vested on his 50th birthday
three years ago? Costing him his retirement pension. Because he said
some things stumpie didn't like.

He sued and today there was a settlement.

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/14/1039690679/andrew-mccabe-lawsuit-trump-fbi

The settlement UNfired him. It reset his last day to a day later, the
day he had planned as his last day. It amended the records in his
personel folder. It rescinded and vacated the AG's removal decision and
removal rcommendation letter, it removed all documents in hsi personel
file that refer to his removal, it restored his ability to enrol in a
govt. health insurance program. .
and
d. the following additional benefits:
i. Plaintiffs official FBI credentials, badge, and time-in-service
award keys mounted in the format typically provided to retiring FBI
Deputy Directors and other senior executives;
ii. retired FBI credentials, as are typically provided to retiring FBI
Deputy Directors and other senior executives;
iii. the identification card defined in 18 U.S.C. § 926C(d)(2)(A); and
iv. Senior Executive Service cufflinks.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/14/politics/andrew-mccabe/

micky

Oct 15, 2021, 4:05:23 AM10/15/21
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 14 Oct 2021 22:48:55 -0400, micky
And it also paid his attorneys about 500,000 dollars. I was afraid he
had to pay them out of money he was entitled to.

gfre...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2021, 10:03:49 AM10/15/21
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:05:17 -0400, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
wrote:
Just another example of how "fireproof" a government employee is.

Clare Snyder

Oct 15, 2021, 10:45:08 AM10/15/21
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:05:17 -0400, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
wrote:

They should be paid by Stumpie

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Oct 15, 2021, 10:50:55 AM10/15/21
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:44:48 -0400, Clare Snyder <cl...@snyder.on.ca>
wrote:
The Loser Clown's taxes help pay the lawyers ..
Oh wait - he doesn't pay any taxes .. duh.
John T.

micky

Oct 15, 2021, 2:22:11 PM10/15/21
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:04:01 -0400,
Just more crap from you, Greg.

micky

Oct 15, 2021, 2:25:09 PM10/15/21
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:44:48 -0400, Clare Snyder
Absolutely. He's due in court for a deposition in the Bronx Tuesday I
think it is. Complete with videographer, etc. Apparently he's living
in Stumpie Tower right now. What ever happened to the plans to get him
out of his place in Florida?

gfre...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2021, 5:39:33 PM10/15/21
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 14:22:05 -0400, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
I lived in the belly of the beast for 38 years. Most of the people I
knew worked for the government. It is very hard to fire a US Civil
Service employee. Once you get past the USCS bureaucracy you still
have to deal with AFGE.
I am not shocked at all that McCabe got paid and he wasn't even Civil
Service although he was USCS for 20 years in the FBI.

gfre...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2021, 7:25:37 PM10/15/21
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 14:25:03 -0400, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
I know this will break your heart

*******************
West Palm Beach, Florida (CNN)The legal review by the town of Palm
Beach into the use of Mar-a-Lago as former President Donald Trump's
permanent home concluded that the original agreement among the town,
the resort and Trump does not expressly prohibit him from residing
there.
In a memo produced by the town's attorney and posted on the town's
website, lawyer John "Skip" Randolph advised the town to look instead
to its zoning ordinance, which permits only bona fide employees to
reside in private clubs. Thus, if Trump is a "bona fide employee of
the club," town zoning would allow him to live on the premises,
Randolph concluded.

*******************

I guess he will pay himself a dollar a year and be an employee.

Bob F

Oct 15, 2021, 8:13:53 PM10/15/21
trump showed his total lack of humanity with that firing.

Vindictiveness is all he is.

Jim Joyce

Oct 15, 2021, 10:01:20 PM10/15/21
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:04:01 -0400, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

Amazing. That is some world class spinning, right there.

gfre...@aol.com

Oct 16, 2021, 12:45:13 AM10/16/21
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 21:01:13 -0500, Jim Joyce <no...@none.invalid>
No spinning at all. At that level these guys are supposed to know they
serve at the pleasure of the president but his 20 years in USCS had
him believing he couldn't be fired.
It's not like he had to go live under a bridge either. I am guessing
he makes the best part of a mega buck at George Mason, in salary and
percs. He probably has a book coming too.

Jim Joyce

Oct 16, 2021, 11:09:51 PM10/16/21
It was 100% spin. No less. Not unexpected, coming from you, but still.

>At that level these guys are supposed to know they
>serve at the pleasure of the president but his 20 years in USCS had
>him believing he couldn't be fired.

You're embarrassing yourself. You have no clue what he believed or didn't
believe. I guess you were living in a dark hole when that story was front
and center.

>It's not like he had to go live under a bridge either. I am guessing
>he makes the best part of a mega buck at George Mason, in salary and
>percs. He probably has a book coming too.

Well, at least you finally admit that you were guessing. I wish you'd admit
it up front, before having your ass handed to you all the time.

Clare Snyder

Oct 16, 2021, 11:34:17 PM10/16/21
On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:09:46 -0500, Jim Joyce <no...@none.invalid>
Fretwell's got his ass in his hand all the time

micky

Oct 17, 2021, 4:31:13 AM10/17/21
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:09:46 -0500, Jim Joyce
Here you say it shows how fireproof a government employee is.

>>>Amazing. That is some world class spinning, right there.
>>
>>No spinning at all.
>
>It was 100% spin. No less. Not unexpected, coming from you, but still.
>
>>At that level these guys are supposed to know they
>>serve at the pleasure of the president

Nonsense. Not the FBI.

>>but his 20 years in USCS had
>>him believing he couldn't be fired.

And he was unfired, wasn't he.

But two posts ago you yourself said that government employees are
fireproof. So you yourself believe what you now claim he only believes
because he's worked 20 years for the goverment. YOu don't have 20 years
working for the feds, do you, but you yourself believe that

Why don't you recognize he was fired illegally for politial reasons and
not for incompetence or misbehaviour. He was fired by a corrupt stump
who didn't like being investigated, even though iirc Congress authorized
an investigation that also included stump. He was fired for illegal,
political reasons, and unfired because that's illegal, not because he
was inherently fireproof.

And he was fired 26 hours before his retirement because stump is a
vindictive piece of dung. And stump certainly should pay McCabe's
legal fees, as someone here suggested, as well as whatever it cost the
government for any outside counsel they ired and for the cost of the
inside counsel's time. Whatever hourly rate their annual salaries
represent x number of hours.

>You're embarrassing yourself. You have no clue what he believed or didn't
>believe. I guess you were living in a dark hole when that story was front
>and center.
>
>>It's not like he had to go live under a bridge either. I am guessing
>>he makes the best part of a mega buck at George Mason, in salary and
>>percs.

Talking through your hat again**

Give me a break. You don't get rich working for a state university,
plus he onely gont one more day to work there, but didn't know in
advance so he didn't start early. How would you like it even you were
cheated out of your pension, or if you don't get one, your social
security, by a lying traitor. (There's been more info lately about how
deep into the Russians was the 2016 stumpie campaign.)

**George Mason University Salary FAQs
The salary trajectory of a Professor ranges between locations and
employers. The salary starts at $94,067 per year and goes up to $114,111
per year for the highest level of seniority.

And the FBI doesn't pay much either. 99% of agents don't make it to
acting director. He's not in this for the money, but he's entitled to
the money he earned.

> He probably has a book coming too.

So what? Would he not have written it if he retired one day later? And
I want to hear what he has to say.

The recent book by Adam Schiff, Midnight in Washington: How We Almost
Lost Our Democracy and Still Could, is full of valuable information.

gfre...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2021, 5:23:35 PM10/17/21
On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:09:46 -0500, Jim Joyce <no...@none.invalid>
The big ones were biting yesterday and you should be trolling a live
shiner.

gfre...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2021, 5:48:54 PM10/17/21
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 04:31:09 -0400, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
wrote:

>Why don't you recognize he was fired illegally for politial reasons

I recognize that there was nothing illegal about it. Immoral maybe,
certainly vindictive but people at that level serve at the pleasure of
the President.