Hey T, this is your rising star

Ed Pawlowski

Mar 31, 2023, 11:44:19 AM3/31/23
Yes, he is an up and comer in the Republican party

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/27/desantis-presidential-ethics-complaint-00089034

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ groundwork for a
potential presidential campaign has drawn a second ethics complaint,
this time coming from the head of the Florida Democratic Party.

The complaint centers on whether money DeSantis’ political committee
spent on a three-day retreat at a Palm Beach resort hotel was an
improper gift to the Republican governor. DeSantis in late February
huddled with donors and Republican elected officials such as Sens. Ron
Johnson of Wisconsin and Tom Cotton of Arkansas at the Four Seasons at
an event that was billed as a celebration of the “Florida blueprint.”

Apr 1, 2023, 11:21:00 PM4/1/23
I am sure you will have one of the smear jobs every
week until DeSantis gets out of politics.

Ed P

Apr 2, 2023, 9:20:20 AM4/2/23
Smear job? Telling the truth is not smearing, just bringing it to your
attention. DeSantis is doing this on his own, no help from me.

Why does the truth bother you?

Apr 2, 2023, 2:33:11 PM4/2/23
Why is it I do not believe you? Rules for
Radicals? Blame the other guy for what
you do?

Ed P

Apr 2, 2023, 4:13:01 PM4/2/23
Of course you don't believe me. Only your cult leader and his approved
sources tell the truth. Rules for radicals? The law is the law and
should apply to everyone but some try to skirt it an get caught.

Apr 2, 2023, 4:42:17 PM4/2/23
On 4/2/23 13:12, Ed P wrote:

>> Why is it I do not believe you?  Rules for
>> Radicals?  Blame the other guy for what
>> you do?
>
> Of course you don't believe me.  Only your cult leader and his approved
> sources tell the truth.  Rules for radicals?  The law is the law and
> should apply to everyone but some try to skirt it an get caught.

I do not believe you because you present
propaganda narratives as the truth. You
lie A LOT.

And the law is the law is the law except
when it comes to your side. Then you can
do whatever you want. One law for the
democrats and one law for the rest of us.

Ed P

Apr 2, 2023, 4:47:23 PM4/2/23
Unless your cult leader approved, it is a lie to you.

I don't have a side except to follow the law. Don't always agree with
it but follow it.

Apr 2, 2023, 8:08:22 PM4/2/23
How is your goose stepping coming along? Any
virtue signaling in our future? CPUSA
kick you off their web site for being
too radical?

Ed P

Apr 2, 2023, 8:52:25 PM4/2/23
Right one cue with ad hominem. At least you are consistent.

Apr 2, 2023, 9:35:33 PM4/2/23
Oh Ed, you post so many propaganda narratives
and them defend them that you are completely
discredited. Ed, you are a know liar.

Ed P

Apr 2, 2023, 10:35:47 PM4/2/23
On 4/2/2023 9:35 PM, T wrote:

> Oh Ed, you post so many propaganda narratives
> and them defend them that you are completely
> discredited.  Ed, you are a know liar.

Couple more for you. The most famous statue in the world is not to be
shown in Florida schools

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65071989

Here's another one backed by DeSantis. He suggested it weeks ago and
not it is a bill. Dictators like this sort of thing.

I found this on NewsBreak: Florida Bill Threatens Freedom of the Press,
Requires Registration of Journalists, Requires Turning Over Sources to Cops
https://share.newsbreak.com/3hakzdpf

rbowman

Apr 3, 2023, 1:40:43 AM4/3/23
On Sun, 2 Apr 2023 22:35:40 -0400, Ed P wrote:

> Couple more for you. The most famous statue in the world is not to be
> shown in Florida schools
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65071989

I guess the BBC isn't going to show David's junk either...

Peeler

Apr 3, 2023, 4:38:04 AM4/3/23
On 3 Apr 2023 05:40:35 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,
That's of course subtle European humour which a Trumptard and hayseed like
you will NEVER be able to understand.

--
Yet another thrilling account from the resident senile superhero's senile
life:

Frank

Apr 3, 2023, 8:12:38 AM4/3/23
Looking at thread I see you and posts from Ed P. Ed P is arguing with
T but like you on steroids.

As for your post, many of us know the main line media bias which
supports democrats will be biased in their reporting on any republican
that poses a threat to the democrat party.

The current theme is to call republicans "dictatorial" since the moniker
"racist" has become trite.

Oscar

Apr 3, 2023, 8:53:35 AM4/3/23
Michigan's DEMONRAT Governor Whitmer mandated masks, lockdowns, vaxxicides, ordered her Michigan State Police Gestapo to toss a restaurant owner in jail and revoked a barber's license.
All this while many DEMONRAT politicians were spotted maskless at restaurants, having their hair done at salons, and many in the federal government were NOT required to take the toxic jabs.

Now that's a hypocritical dictator!

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.

Ed P

Apr 3, 2023, 9:00:01 AM4/3/23
When you restrict free speech, that is dictatorial. It was tried years
ago by a guy in Germany.

trader_4

Apr 3, 2023, 9:47:18 AM4/3/23
Quite amazing, the mind on this one. You cite a news story that's simply factual
and Mr. T says he doesn't believe you, hurls an ad hominem attack and accuses
you of blaming the other guy for what you do? Wtf?

trader_4

Apr 3, 2023, 9:52:41 AM4/3/23
On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 4:42:17 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 4/2/23 13:12, Ed P wrote:
> >>
> >> Why is it I do not believe you? Rules for
> >> Radicals? Blame the other guy for what
> >> you do?
> >
> > Of course you don't believe me. Only your cult leader and his approved
> > sources tell the truth. Rules for radicals? The law is the law and
> > should apply to everyone but some try to skirt it an get caught.
> I do not believe you because you present
> propaganda narratives as the truth. You
> lie A LOT.

This from the guy who still keeps putting forth the stolen election lie,
with no evidence, ignoring that there were over 60 court cases brought
by team Trump after the election and they either lost or withdrew all of
them except one. That was a minor one, not about any fraud, only a
disagreement as to the date by which ballots had to be returned. It did
not affect the outcome in any way.

And the rest of your BS and lies, masks, vaccines, Covid denial.

> And the law is the law is the law except
> when it comes to your side. Then you can
> do whatever you want. One law for the
> democrats and one law for the rest of us.

Right this from the guy who's side refused to accept the election law
and tried to pull an insurrection. And instead of being horrified by what
happened, wanting to put it in the past, you're still talking about it,
excusing it. Trump started off his campaign last week by having the
insurrection inmates recite the Star Spangled Banner while he recited
the Pledge of Allegiance. Some way to make America great and win
in 2024.

trader_4

Apr 3, 2023, 9:58:28 AM4/3/23
On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 10:35:47 PM UTC-4, Ed P wrote:
> On 4/2/2023 9:35 PM, T wrote:
>

> > Oh Ed, you post so many propaganda narratives
> > and them defend them that you are completely
> > discredited. Ed, you are a know liar.
> Couple more for you. The most famous statue in the world is not to be
> shown in Florida schools
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65071989

I saw that school board ahole give an interview. It started off with the interviewer
asking why they had fired the principal. He immediately denied the firing. Then he
went on to explain that the principal was delivered a letter telling him that he could
resign and if not, they were going to remove him. That's the kind of disingenuous
argumentative BS that you get from this bunch.

trader_4

Apr 3, 2023, 10:05:39 AM4/3/23
So you're agreeing that this is not factual? Mr. T claims that he doesn't
believe it. But he believes Trump that the election was stolen, go figure.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ groundwork for a
potential presidential campaign has drawn a second ethics complaint,
this time coming from the head of the Florida Democratic Party.

The complaint centers on whether money DeSantis’ political committee
spent on a three-day retreat at a Palm Beach resort hotel was an
improper gift to the Republican governor. DeSantis in late February
huddled with donors and Republican elected officials such as Sens. Ron
Johnson of Wisconsin and Tom Cotton of Arkansas at the Four Seasons at
an event that was billed as a celebration of the “Florida blueprint.”

> The current theme is to call republicans "dictatorial" since the moniker
> "racist" has become trite.

What words would you suggest when they fire principals because a class
was shown the Statue of David? When they pass laws making drag shows
in public illegal? When they ban discussion of sexual identity through grade 12?
When they make treating patients for gender identity illegal? When you have
a leading Republican Congresswoman, MTG, calling for the division of the US
into red and blue states and saying we should have a Christian government?

trader_4

Apr 3, 2023, 10:07:08 AM4/3/23
And it goes on right now in countries with the dictators that Trump admires,
Putin, Duterte, KJU. Trump would love to be one of them.

Jim Joyce

Apr 3, 2023, 2:23:59 PM4/3/23
On Mon, 3 Apr 2023 07:07:04 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
<tra...@optonline.net> wrote:
Duterte left office in June 2022 because the Philippines constitution
limits the Presidency to a single 6-year term.

Apr 3, 2023, 6:27:45 PM4/3/23
And this has what to do with your perverted notion
that how to book on homosexual sec and masturbation
should be in five years old's publik skool libraries?

Apr 3, 2023, 6:28:49 PM4/3/23
Rules for Radicals: blame the other guy for what you do.

Ed P

Apr 3, 2023, 9:02:35 PM4/3/23
Why are you making stuff up? That was never the case. You can either
prove what you said or just look like a fool.

You really have a difficult time with the truth and facts if they don't
fit your fantasy.

Oscar

Apr 3, 2023, 9:03:20 PM4/3/23
I don't understand why guys like trailer_4, Eddie the P and F'ing Bob like the CCP so well.

Oscar

Apr 3, 2023, 9:10:47 PM4/3/23
Ed P wrote:
> When you restrict free speech, that is dictatorial.  It was tried years ago by a guy in Germany.

Have you forgotten it is the demonrat party that has been censoring MDs and other medical professionals for the last 3 years?

Bob F

Apr 3, 2023, 10:29:09 PM4/3/23
Get used to it if you are going to try to have a discussion with T.

Apr 4, 2023, 1:17:17 AM4/4/23
On 4/3/23 18:10, Oscar wrote:
> Ed P wrote:
>> When you restrict free speech, that is dictatorial.  It was tried
>> years ago by a guy in Germany.
>
> Have you forgotten it is the demonrat party that has been censoring MDs
> and other medical professionals for the last 3 years?

The censor a lot more than that!

Apr 4, 2023, 1:19:23 AM4/4/23
Taking homoxesual how to books our of five year
old's skool libraries is NOT restricting free
speak you pervert.

Apr 4, 2023, 1:21:55 AM4/4/23
Oh ya, and it is the president's job, regardless of who
the president is, to deal with such ass holes. But if
Trump does it OH NO !!!! If it was not for the double
standard, Libs would have no standards at all.

Apr 4, 2023, 1:31:29 AM4/4/23
In an odd turn of events, our own home grown CPUSA
have become the democrat's fellow travels. Can't
wait for the democrats to call those butchers over on
CPUSA "Right Wing". There is precedent for it.
The democrats call the flaming Left Wing Marxists
Nazis and Fascists "Right Wing".

trader_4

Apr 4, 2023, 9:33:27 AM4/4/23
Did you watch 60 Minutes Sunday? Lesley Stahl interviewed Marjorie Taylor Green.
She asked her about Qanon and MTG said that she has already said that her involvement
with that was a mistake. So then she asked her about her saying that Democrats are
pedophiles, which has been long standing Qanon crazy BS. MTG said, "they are".
She asked MTG about her saying that the US should have a Christian government and
how that would be a violation of the Constitution. MTG says the country was founded
by Christians so nothing wrong there, nor is there anything wrong with here recent
call for the US to be divided into red and blue states. And this is a leading Republican
today, hangs out with McCarthy, gives him advice. Trump just called on her to run for
Senate. So glad I left this hot, stinking, bat shit crazy mess.

trader_4

Apr 4, 2023, 9:35:05 AM4/4/23
This claim from the stolen election lie, vaccine lies, Covid lies, etc guy.
Show us the specifics and the sources.

trader_4

Apr 4, 2023, 9:36:31 AM4/4/23
Say what now? Dealing with dictators doesn't mean that you have to
praise them. Good grief.

Ed P

Apr 4, 2023, 10:01:39 AM4/4/23
Problem is, those book don't exist and 5 year olds were never in
question. Rather than facts, you listen to the far right chants that
excite you.