OT: Trump tweeted, encouraging Congress to LEGALIZE Dreamers, what's up trumpets?

trader_4

Sep 6, 2017, 2:45:20 PM9/6/17
Just curious. Yesterday afternoon Trump tweeted that Congress now has
6 months to LEGALIZE DACA and if they don't he will "re-visit the issue".
So, for the trumpets, what's up with that? It sure looks like a huge
betrayal of Trump's promises, what you wanted him to do, what you said
he would do? Oddly, I don't see any outrage or even much of a reaction.
I already knew that you'd excuse all his juvenile behavior, insulting
war heroes, mocking the disabilities of a reporter, taking about blood
running out of women, playing footsie with white supremacists.
But now this too? Is Trump right, he could shoot someone on fifth ave
and you'd still support him? Actually, I would think you'd say that
what he just did, encouraging Congress to legalize DACA is worse than
shooting someone on fifth ave.

dpb

Sep 6, 2017, 3:23:16 PM9/6/17
On 06-Sep-17 1:45 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> Just curious. Yesterday afternoon Trump tweeted that Congress now has
> 6 months to LEGALIZE DACA and if they don't he will "re-visit the issue".

Very considered way to go at it, methinks. If you'll recall, Obama on
the campaign trail when asked allowed as how he didn't have the
authority and then did it (even outside executive order) anyways.

There's little desire anywhere to actually deport useful, productive
folks but there does need to be at least a modicum of obedience to the
rule of law whether one cares for the specific law or not. This gives
Congress the opportunity with a deadline to fix the law in this specific
area, at least.

I wasn't and am not a fan of Trump but certainly feel the alternative
was even worse.

trader_4

Sep 6, 2017, 3:47:10 PM9/6/17
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 3:23:16 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:
> On 06-Sep-17 1:45 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> > Just curious. Yesterday afternoon Trump tweeted that Congress now has
> > 6 months to LEGALIZE DACA and if they don't he will "re-visit the issue".
>
> Very considered way to go at it, methinks. If you'll recall, Obama on
> the campaign trail when asked allowed as how he didn't have the
> authority and then did it (even outside executive order) anyways.
>
> There's little desire anywhere to actually deport useful, productive
> folks

Not according to the rabid trumpets and to Trump himself. He campaigned
on deporting all 11 mil+ illegals in just two years with a deportation
force. That was his main message, including killing DACA. He didn't
campaign on legalizing DACA. Like with most things, he also muddied it
up, to a lesser extent, saying at least a few times that for those here
already, that haven't committed crimes, that he believes in a merit
system, there are so many..... Whatever that meant. Polls show about
two thirds of Americans think the DACAs should stay. That kind of fits
with the trumpet support numbers, ie I would think that most of those
other one third are trump supporters who want them gone.

but there does need to be at least a modicum of obedience to the
> rule of law whether one cares for the specific law or not. This gives
> Congress the opportunity with a deadline to fix the law in this specific
> area, at least.
>
> I wasn't and am not a fan of Trump but certainly feel the alternative
> was even worse.
>
> --

I agree. But Trump is being the typical lying shyster he's always
been and he just betrayed his core supporters, big time. And this
is no small thing. One of the BIG issues during the campaign, one
that he ridiculed guys like Kasich, Bush, Rubio and even Cruz on
was immigration. Kasich for example was honest with what he would
do with DACA and similar. He didn't want to deport them, wanted
a solution where they could stay. Trump lied, saying he'd deport
11 mil, no if's and or buts. Yet now we're stuck with juvenile
Trump and he's now basically in favor of legalizing DACA, just as
Kasich and the others would have done. Ee were told by the
trumpets that those others were Rinos, no good, bums. So how do
they now excuse Trump?

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 6, 2017, 4:52:32 PM9/6/17
Punish the children for the sins of the parents. I saw one family of
siblings on the news with five children of various ages. Four were born
here and are citizens but the oldest could be deported. There really
has to be a way to fix situations like that.

Uncle Monster

Sep 6, 2017, 5:05:03 PM9/6/17
Poor Traitor_4ever, I see your Trump Derangement Syndrome is flaring up again. You should really seek counseling for your mental disorder. I do pity you and hope you can get some help. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Compassionate Monster

trader_4

Sep 6, 2017, 5:57:34 PM9/6/17
Is that all you have? You're a big trumpet, why don't you explain to
us how you feel about what he just did. Do you like the AM Trump,
where he hid in the WH, sent out Sessions to deliver that tough message,
that the law is the law, these DACA people are taking American jobs,
DACA must end message. Or do you like the PM Trump, telling Congress
they now have 6 months to legalize DACA, but if they don't he will then
reconsider his earlier position as stated by Sessions just 6 hours earlier?
He's asking Congress to legalize them, which could easily turn out to be
beyond what they had as DACA, ie it could be amnesty and citizenship.
Of course we don't know what Trump wants, because the coward won't say,
he just plays these cute head games.

So, which Trump do you like and how do you reconcile the completely
contradictory versions this shyster puts forth in your mind? I would
think the PM version would have you trumpets all mad as hatters
because those illegals were supposed to be deported?

trader_4

Sep 6, 2017, 6:24:41 PM9/6/17
Here's an analysis that agrees with my observations:

http://warrenhenryreport.com/2017/09/06/trumps-daca-move-drops-the-mask-who-will-notice/

Trump’s DACA Move Drops the Mask. Who Will Notice?

Trump — if he actually cared about the issue — ought to be signaling that he would veto a bill with an amnesty. He’s not doing that — and so far, he’s not given any indication of what he might sign, let alone any indication that he’s going to back any GOP effort in Congress, or support nervous Representatives who might face primaries over the issue. He has no political strategy, despite the fact that the White House should know these would be issues arising from rescinding DACA.

In short, he’s flailing. That’s what alpha males do. No, wait, that’s not what alphas do; it’s what con men do when the con is exposed.

Trump didn’t run as the candidate of “amnesty if I get something.” And how much that “something” really means to Trump ought to be measured by the fact that he’s only rescinding DACA because he didn’t want to lose a lawsuit brought to force him to keep a campaign promise on his signature issue.

DACA reveals Trump to be the blowhard con man so many warned about. And it will reveal the partisan hackery of a swath of supposedly conservative commentators, who will pretend Trump’s Fall line is haute couture. The so-called tough guys — with the possible exception of Breitbart — will go soft, if not downright flaccid.

The interesting question, however, is whether (or how) the DACA dance affects Trump’s support, if he winds up signing a compromise bill. On the one hand, close to half of Trump voters say they have a restrictionist view on immigration. And many of them believe the Trumpian rhetoric about a rigged system.

How do Trump’s core supporters react, then, if Trump himself signs an amnesty?

Except I don't want to wait for him to sign anything, I want to know
right now what the trumpets think? Uncle? Frank? Oren? Chairman?
Mr T?

Archer

Sep 6, 2017, 8:21:02 PM9/6/17
On: 9/6/2017, Uncle Monster wrote :

> Poor Traitor_4ever, I see your Trump Derangement Syndrome is flaring up
> again. You should really seek counseling for your mental disorder. I do pity
> you and hope you can get some help.

All you seem capable of doing is parroting Sean Hannity and Breitbart.

Moron.

ROFLMAO!

Uncle Monster

Sep 6, 2017, 10:20:13 PM9/6/17
Captain Archer troll, you should really beam back up to your starship. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

Uncle Monster

Sep 7, 2017, 1:44:46 AM9/7/17
Poor Traitor_4ever, that Trump Derangement Syndrome is really eating you alive and I'm enjoying seeing a big Obamanaught and HITLERyette like you go bonkers. It's so funny to watch President Trump play the Liberal/Leftist legacy news media and the uncooperative establishment Republicans like a viola. While all this crap is going on and has the attention of the legacy Liberal/Leftist news media and Moonbat freaks like you, The Trump Administration is busy dismantling the country destroying agenda of your boy Obama. I love the way President Trump throws out one shiny object after another to keep the legacy Liberal/Leftist news media distracted while the real work of saving the country is going on. I gotta get more popcorn so I can watch the show. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

BurfordTJustice

Sep 7, 2017, 6:38:06 AM9/7/17
That is Congress job!

No biggie/

Your mullato ran with it on his own and did not have the authority to do so.
bam bam thought he could make law.

"trader_4" <tra...@optonline.net> wrote in message

trader_4

Sep 7, 2017, 12:16:12 PM9/7/17
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:38:06 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
> That is Congress job!
>
> No biggie/

I see. So we have one trumpet weighing in. It's no big deal that Trump
now wants the Dreamers legalized by passing a law. That despite the
fact that Trump promised during his campaign to deport all 11 mil illegals,
to KILL DACA. Even in the months and weeks leading up to Sessions
announcement on Tues, Trump never said, "what I want to do is legalize
the DACA, I'm calling on Congress to do that" Even Sessions did not
say that in the announcement. That Tues morning, Sessions was laying
out the case about how DACA has lead to those illegals taking jobs from citizens, how they are hurting America.

But now all that is A OK, Trump just flips? It's like I said, when
it comes to Trump and you trumpets, it's like a cult, "All hail
King Trump"!

BurfordTJustice

Sep 8, 2017, 5:56:53 AM9/8/17
No you don't.
None of you libtard never trumpers ever see beyound your nose.

Pick Pick.

/