AZ Audit Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Did Not Win Arizona’

Maskless Sociopath

May 13, 2021, 8:22:14 PM5/13/21

Bob F

May 13, 2021, 11:40:47 PM5/13/21
On 5/13/2021 5:22 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

> LOL, Xi Bribem is toast...
>
> https://populist.press/az-audit-bombshell-joe-biden-did-not-win-arizona/

LOL!
Every idiocy you post comes from that wacko site.

Larry

May 14, 2021, 7:22:33 AM5/14/21
LOL! Typical democrat response is to attempt to discredit the source.
Joe is toast.

Frank

May 14, 2021, 8:18:59 AM5/14/21
F'ing Bob is a commie;)

angelica...@yahoo.com

May 14, 2021, 9:53:57 AM5/14/21
Can you tell us what you mean by "is toast" ?

Cindy Hamilton

Ed Pawlowski

May 14, 2021, 10:29:49 AM5/14/21
He will be out when Trump takes over in August. Has to be true since
Mr. Pillowhead said so.

https://news.yahoo.com/mypillow-guy-tells-steve-bannon-213700145.html

Bob F

May 14, 2021, 12:15:48 PM5/14/21
In 8 years.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2021, 2:34:43 PM5/14/21

"angelica...@yahoo.com" <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Basking on the sun turning brown now that summer is almost here.

Peeler

May 14, 2021, 3:41:31 PM5/14/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 04:34:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

--
Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."

Bob F

May 14, 2021, 5:11:39 PM5/14/21
F'ingRank is a trumptard. His TTS shows in every post.

rbowman

May 14, 2021, 9:18:01 PM5/14/21

Peeler

May 15, 2021, 4:13:24 AM5/15/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:24:40 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

>> Can you tell us what you mean by "is toast" ?
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Milk toast would be more fitting.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/14/us/politics/joe-biden-policy-decisions.html
>
> Is the honeymoon over?
>
> https://www.agingcare.com/Articles/elderly-temper-tantrums-156852.htm

You miss your Stumpie, eh, Trumptard? LOL

trader_4

May 15, 2021, 9:35:49 AM5/15/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:22:14 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
> LOL, Xi Bribem is toast...
>
> https://populist.press/az-audit-bombshell-joe-biden-did-not-win-arizona/

The Arizona "audit" was on CBS news last night. They showed the Republican
firm, run by a Republican stolen election guy, doing the audit in a sports arena.
They are checking the ballots for signs of bamboo, because that's one of the
insane conspiracy theories, that a plane landed from South Korea the day after
the election with fraudulent ballots from China. And they are scanning them with
UV, looking for the watermarks that Qanon says were put there by Trump to mark
fraudulent ballots. Obviously the simple fact that if Trump put marks on the
fraudulent ones, then Trump would have to be the one committing the fraud
never occurred to these fools. The reporter asked the Republican former
Sec of State if he believed these things. He said no, but other people do, so we
are checking. Incredible. Instead of just telling these fools that they are fools,
they are giving credence to the lies and BS. If someone claimed that Martians
were living in caves in the Rockies with Elvis, would they go looking for that too?

It's also well planned out. They had to stop counting, pack up and leave, because
a sports game is scheduled. And then they will be coming back, but if they don't
finish in a couple weeks, a gun show is scheduled, so they will have to leave again.
Meanwhile, what about security for all the ballots that they have? I would not be
surprised that some Qanon crazies or similar chuck in a box of some fake ballots
while all this shystering is going on. Look! Look, bamboo! No one knows
who is paying for this either. The state apparently put up some money, but not
nearly enough and they will not disclose who is paying the rest. Simple stunning
the madness that the Republican Party has descended into. Ooops. According to
that poster here, I'm not supposed to say that the Republicans have gone nuts,
he says that's divisive.

Ed Pawlowski

May 15, 2021, 12:58:53 PM5/15/21
I'd trust the accuracy more it they made it a project for a First Grade
class learning to count.

How about this
https://tinyurl.com/fzhvjh82

Sheriff Goes Ballistic After Arizona Recounters Demand Access To County
Passwords
Giving computer network router and password information to a firm run by
a conspiracy theorist is “mind-numbingly reckless,” the Maricopa County
sheriff said.

Larry

May 15, 2021, 1:05:56 PM5/15/21
I think cnn, abc, nbc and cbs are just commie propaganda

Bob F

May 15, 2021, 3:08:41 PM5/15/21
Which is your way of telling us you do not think. Thanks, but it has
been long apparent.