OT. Walgreens Closing Five More Stores

Dean Hoffman

Oct 13, 2021, 6:01:39 PM10/13/21
in the San Francisco area. It's 22 so far.
<https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/walgreens-closes-five-more-san-francisco-locations-due-to-theft/>
Losing just under $900 at a time to theft must count up after a time for Walgreens. Little old ladies are going to go a long ways for their prescriptions.

Ralph Mowery

Oct 13, 2021, 6:31:50 PM10/13/21
In article <7ec5286d-d91e-4737...@googlegroups.com>,
dean...@gmail.com says...

> in the San Francisco area. It's 22 so far.
> <https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/walgreens-closes-five-more-san-francisco-locations-due-to-theft/>
> Losing just under $900 at a time to theft must count up after a time for Walgreens. Little old ladies are going to go a long ways for their prescriptions.

I woud not blame all the stores if they moved out. That is rediculious
not to prosicute all the theft.

Frank

Oct 13, 2021, 7:20:01 PM10/13/21
Treatment is similar in NYC.

It is amazing and residents are protesting crime but want increased
scrutiny of police.

Idiocracy rules.