Re: 40 Nigger Jokes - Oldies but goodies

J Quincy Magoo

Oct 4, 2022, 6:10:48 PMOct 4
On Fri, 30 Sep 2022 16:18:30 -0400, Ed Debevic
<lordofal...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 15:48:19 -0400, Michael Trew <vo...@void.void>
>wrote:

>>>The funniest jokes are always rooted in reality.
>

>Gotta give credit where credit is due and,that michael Ejercito is one
>funny

Every loves a good laugh, especially at the expense of niggers

Peeler

Oct 4, 2022, 6:28:54 PMOct 4
On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 18:10:34 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as J Quincy Magoo, whined again:

> Every loves a good laugh, especially at the expense of niggers

Nope, but they laugh especially at endlessly whining miserable gay
neo-nazitards like you! And don't forget, Loose Sphincter: It's you nazi
losers who are and always will be everybody's "niggers" ...online AND in
real life! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? Eh? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best

Michael Ejercito

Oct 5, 2022, 12:31:13 AMOct 5
Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 18:04:07 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, whined again:
>
>> Those jew bitches are disgusting!
>>
>> http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
>>
> You still haven't provided any proof that she's Jewish, Loose Sphincter, you
> abysmally stupid, gay piece of neo-nazi shit!

He is so pathetic!

Michael

www.avg.com