National Group Uncovers Real-Time Democrat Election Fraud

Slevin

Dec 1, 2022, 7:50:31 AM12/1/22
Here’s How They DID IT! Real-Time Election Fraud

County election managers change the zip code of 31,000 voters on
September 3.

Ballots go out that week. Those 31,000 are undeliverable. Someone
collects those valid ballots. On September 15th, those addresses are
quietly changed back.

National Change of Address Database, NCOA, will not pick up those
address changes. They didn’t happen because there is no history.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/finally-finally-finally-election-group-uncovers-fraud/

Proving once again that Democrats are liars, cheats, thugs and thieves.

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 1, 2022, 9:04:17 AM12/1/22
Nice fantasy theory. Alex Jones should investigate this with Mr.
Pillowhead.

Frank

Dec 1, 2022, 11:47:54 AM12/1/22
We all know the groundwork was laid for potential cheating two years ago
because of the pandemic. We all know why democrats push for it.

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 1, 2022, 11:57:06 AM12/1/22
I hear that often. Where is the evidence? If you have evidence, take
it to court. Oh, they did and it was laughed out even by Trump
appointed judges.

Facts matter.

Bob F

Dec 1, 2022, 12:09:34 PM12/1/22
Not to Frank.

Scott Lurndal

Dec 1, 2022, 12:33:43 PM12/1/22
He's just a shill for jim hoft, driving hits to that fake news
website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Dec 1, 2022, 12:51:43 PM12/1/22

>>> I hear that often.  Where is the evidence?  If you have evidence, take
>>> it to court.  Oh, they did and it was laughed out even by Trump
>>> appointed judges.
>>>
>>> Facts matter.
>>
>> Not to Frank.
>
> He's just a shill for jim hoft, driving hits to that fake news
>website.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Besides not clicking on them - I usually just delete the
" news " link when replying - for just that reason -
- don't give them hits ..
John T.

trader_4

Dec 2, 2022, 9:52:59 AM12/2/22
That crazy piece is bad even for the Gatewaypundit. No idea what exactly they
are trying to claim, where, etc. It's like someone high on meth wrote it.