OT: today's really bad kid joke

Oct 20, 2020, 2:54:41 PM10/20/20
Hi All,

Okay, this this kids joke can cause brain damage in
adults, so DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU!

A guy gets stranded in the complete desert with
only a calendar. He gets rescued after a year
and is just fine.

Question: what did he eat?

scroll down

Dates and sundays

"\"Re...@home.com

Oct 20, 2020, 3:24:17 PM10/20/20
I heard it was the "sand which" is there

micky

Oct 21, 2020, 2:34:55 PM10/21/20

That's pretty bad, all right, LOL.

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:54:36 -0700, T

Oct 21, 2020, 5:10:03 PM10/21/20
On 2020-10-21 11:33, micky wrote:
> That's pretty bad, all right, LOL.

Hi Micky,

One of my customers completes with me for bad
jokes. I got her really bad twice now.

1) was your joke about dying like my grandfather
(I am in your debt!)

2) was this one. She actually gasped for air.

Life is Good!

-T

micky

Oct 22, 2020, 3:11:37 AM10/22/20
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:09:53 -0700, T
<T...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 2020-10-21 11:33, micky wrote:
>> That's pretty bad, all right, LOL.
>
>Hi Micky,
>
>One of my customers completes with me for bad
>jokes. I got her really bad twice now.
>
>1) was your joke about dying like my grandfather
>(I am in your debt!)

I'm glad I could be of service.

Oct 22, 2020, 3:35:05 PM10/22/20
On 2020-10-22 00:10, micky wrote:
>> 1) was your joke about dying like my grandfather
>> (I am in your debt!)

> I'm glad I could be of service.

I now have high expectations from you!

:-)

What? Me steal your jokes? NEVER! Well, maybe.