Did you eat Cheerios as a kid?

Slevin

Feb 17, 2024, 6:49:32 PMFeb 17

Breaking! Govt. Scientist Warn Chemicals In Cheerios Sterilizing/Bending Gender Of Children

Alex Jones breaks down an alarming study showing that popular oat cereals contain sterilizing pesticides
like chlormequat and how they’re linked to the globalists’ depopulation program.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/breaking-govt-scientist-warn-chemicals-in-cheerios-sterilizing-bending-gender-of-children/

rbowman

Feb 17, 2024, 8:00:36 PMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 24 23:49:27 UTC, Slevin wrote:

> Alex Jones breaks down an alarming study showing that popular oat
> cereals contain sterilizing pesticides like chlormequat and how they’re
> linked to the globalists’ depopulation program.

Shit, you can't even trust Wilford Brimley any more.

Ed P

Feb 17, 2024, 8:35:20 PMFeb 17
I think there is something to this. I'm 78 and I can't do it twice a
day like I used to. Probably from Cheerios I at as a kid.

rbowman

Feb 17, 2024, 10:57:31 PMFeb 17
If some of the studies are to be believed the 28 year olds can't either.

Feb 17, 2024, 11:18:52 PMFeb 17
Only the cheap knock off generic versions.

Feb 18, 2024, 2:33:04 AMFeb 18
On 2/17/24 15:49, Slevin wrote:
> popular oat cereals contain sterilizing pesticides
> like chlormequat

Hell, what about the high glycemic carbohydrates
not found in nature that cause T2 Diabetes, obesity,
heart disease, T3 Diabetes (Alzheimer's),
auto immune diseases, etc., etc., etc..

Peeler

Feb 18, 2024, 4:01:39 AMFeb 18
On 18 Feb 2024 01:00:29 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Shit, you can't even trust Wilford Brimley any more.

We can ALWAYS trust and rely on the "talents" of your big mouth! LOL

--
More of the resident bigmouth's usual idiotic babble and gossip:
I'm not saying my father and uncle wouldn't have drank Genesee beer

My preference was Rheingold on tap"

MID: <k9mnmm...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Feb 18, 2024, 4:03:52 AMFeb 18
On 18 Feb 2024 03:57:22 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> If some of the studies are to be believed the 28 year olds can't either.

Whater you ate, your big mouth's "special" capabilities seem to have been
totally unaffected. Or was there a time when it failed you? <VBG>

--
And yet another "cool" line from the resident bigmouthed all-American
superhero:

Skid Marks

Feb 18, 2024, 6:04:45 AMFeb 18
I'm surprised Pfizer or Moderna don't have a safe and effective vaxxxine for diabetes. They're leaving a lot of money on the table.

Skid Marks

Feb 18, 2024, 6:54:57 AMFeb 18
Call Liberty Medical.  Get your free meter.  It's the right thing to do.

Feb 18, 2024, 4:27:15 PMFeb 18
Oh they make tons of money of T2's. Playing
"Trick the Meter" with their drugs makes them
a ton of money. It is slow suicide as the syndrome
continues as if you were not taking their drugs, but
cutting your feet and legs off makes them money too.

Big Pharma is neither moral nor immoral. They are
completely amoral. The only thing that matters to
them is bottom line on their spreadsheet. If it
makes them money, they simply do not care one way
or the other.

Current examples are diabetes drugs, the flu shot,
cholesterol drugs, fosomax (sp?), the not a real
vaccine vaccine, and on and on and so forth.