Anyone use a Nibco "Just Right" recirculator?

poiso...@yahoo.com

Apr 23, 2007, 11:33:24 PM4/23/07
1) Any issues with it?
.
2) Where can I buy this? I just did a google search and came up with
ZERO online sources.

This seems to be the answer to hot water gravity return lines.

Grandpa

Apr 23, 2007, 11:42:43 PM4/23/07
Welcome to the DIY nightmare that is Nibco. They only sell through
authorized dealer/installers, and repair parts are impossible to
obtain except through the same method. So, if you think you are
going to save some money doing it yourself, it won't be with Nibco.

--
Grandpa

poiso...@yahoo.com

Apr 24, 2007, 11:29:03 AM4/24/07
On Apr 23, 11:42 pm, Grandpa <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

There really isn't any replacement parts for this device. They sell a
lot of their stuff at Home Depot so I didn't think they were all that
exclusive.

tlalonde

Oct 11, 2011, 8:14:09 AM10/11/11
responding to
http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Anyone-use-a-Nibco-Just-Right-recirculator-212028-.htm
tlalonde wrote:
This item can be found on fastenal.com or at a Fastenal store. Part number
0477896.
-------------------------------------

Stormin Mormon

Oct 11, 2011, 9:22:06 AM10/11/11
October 11, 2011, and responding to a post from April 2009?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"tlalonde" <tlalonde_at_fa...@foo.com> wrote in
message

betty.ann...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2017, 7:51:29 AM6/10/17
We have one in our current home and it is wonderful. We want one for our new home and it is discontinued.

Any ideas of where to get one?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 10, 2017, 9:59:18 AM6/10/17
Idiot

thund...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2019, 7:29:41 PM4/6/19
If you’re still looking for one, I use to work for Nibco and purchased one for my father who after getting it decided not to use it. Brand new in box-old/new stock, no moving parts as you know, has everything it did in 1998 still there

ndietr028

Nov 7, 2019, 6:14:06 PM11/7/19
replying to thundar301, ndietr028 wrote:
> 0477896
I was just curious if you still have Nibco part? I know it's been a while but
thought I'd ask.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/anyone-use-a-nibco-just-right-recirculator-212028-.htm

Dennis S Wilson

Feb 1, 2020, 6:14:06 PM2/1/20
replying to thundar301, Dennis S Wilson wrote:
Do you still have a new Justright? I am interested if you do.

Tj Rivinius

Feb 16, 2020, 1:44:06 AM2/16/20
replying to thundar301, Tj Rivinius wrote:
Iam looking for a Just Right Valve system.... I have one in my house but is
leaking out of the seam and need to replace it. Do you have any ideas for me.
Why did nibco quit selling them

badger77

Apr 10, 2020, 2:44:05 PM4/10/20
replying to thundar301, badger77 wrote:
do you still have it

Ken

Apr 12, 2020, 5:14:06 PM4/12/20
replying to thundar301, Ken wrote:
Saw this and wondered if he still has the just right, would like to replace
mine that is leaking?

Richard Mackowiak

Jul 30, 2020, 2:44:05 PM7/30/20
replying to thundar301, Richard Mackowiak wrote:
Hello thundar301. I am interested in acquiring a Just Right hot water
circulator. Thanks. Rick.

Andy

Apr 1, 2023, 10:01:53 PM4/1/23
Do u still have the just right unit? Is it for sale?