OT: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Stormin' Norman

Dec 16, 2016, 7:54:39 PM12/16/16
I was hoping I was wrong about Trump and the Russians, but each day it
looks more and more like we are in for another presidential crisis of
Watergate proportions or worse.

"FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election"

http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx

"FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence
James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that
Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump
win the presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."

Oren

Dec 16, 2016, 8:10:05 PM12/16/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 +0000, Stormin' Norman
<nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:

>I was hoping I was wrong about Trump and the Russians, but each day it
>looks more and more like we are in for another presidential crisis of
>Watergate proportions or worse.

Obama will fix it for you. Keep that hope and change agenda, not one
thin dime.

You libs now say Russia caused Brexit.

Uncle Monster

Dec 16, 2016, 8:40:09 PM12/16/16
I got this odd Email from Russia that had a shimmering image and a voice commanding me to vote for Trump. I couldn't help myself. The voice in my head kept repeating,"BE DEPLORABLE, BE DEPLORABLE, BE DEPLORABLE, ....." Those dang Russkies used mind control on me.┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

#NoDAPL

Dec 16, 2016, 9:07:49 PM12/16/16
On 12/16/2016 7:40 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
> On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 6:54:39 PM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:
>> I was hoping I was wrong about Trump and the Russians, but each day it
>> looks more and more like we are in for another presidential crisis of
>> Watergate proportions or worse.
>>
>> "FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election"
>>
>> http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
>>

>> "FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence
>> James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that
>> Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump
>> win the presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."
>
> I got this odd Email from Russia that had a shimmering image and a voice commanding me to vote for Trump. I couldn't help myself.

You were a willing sucker.

--
https://nodaplsolidarity.org/about/

Oren

Dec 16, 2016, 9:42:17 PM12/16/16
On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 17:40:05 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
<uncl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I got this odd Email from Russia that had a shimmering image and a voice commanding me to vote for Trump. I couldn't help myself. The voice in my head kept repeating,"BE DEPLORABLE, BE DEPLORABLE, BE DEPLORABLE, ....." Those dang Russkies used mind control on me.?( ?_?)?
>
>[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

I bet they added a double top secret ingredient to the recipe?

Oh. I didn't get the E-mail. It was Bush's fault.

Taxed and Spent

Dec 16, 2016, 9:51:55 PM12/16/16
They have been doing that for years, usually supporting the dems and
other wacko fringe groups.

And the US has been trying to influence foreign elections for years.

I guess this only matters because Obama light didn't win.

Gordon Shumway

Dec 16, 2016, 11:12:38 PM12/16/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 +0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:

Again, where is the proof?

Obama once again has his true colors unfurled as his reign of divisiveness nears its' end. Instead of trying to unite
our country with the hope of future success he is doing the opposite, stoking the fires of hate and distrust, because
he truly wants nothing more than our next POTUS to fail.

Does that sound like what a president that "loves" this country would do? Or is that reminiscent of Hitler's final
days, as he instructed his troops to leave nothing but scorched earth, while the allies made their advances sealing
the fate of the Nazis?

This is the leader we've been living under for the last 8 long years and most on the left won't even consider the
existence of his hate for this wonderful country. This is the leader that is concerned only about his legacy -- he
certainly has no concern for what is good for the U.S.A. That will be his legacy.

Muggles

Dec 17, 2016, 1:13:36 AM12/17/16
<uncl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got this odd Email from Russia that had a
> shimmering image and a voice commanding me to
> vote for Trump. I couldn't help myself. The voice in
> my head kept repeating,"BE DEPLORABLE, BE
> DEPLORABLE, BE DEPLORABLE, ....." Those =
> dang Russkies used mind control on me. ( _ ) =

ROFLOL! Do you think anyone could have stopped the Russians if they
wanted to interfere?

Secondly, I don't think an email scandal phased the election one bit.
It did expose just how far the Dems and Hillary were willing to go
to screw Bernie Sanders just so she'd get the nomination. How's that
working out for her these days? LOL

--
Maggie

Uncle Monster

Dec 17, 2016, 3:28:23 AM12/17/16
Our Mulatto Gay Muslim Commiecrat President tried to influence the Israel's election but I guess that's OK. The Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Anthropogenic Climate Change Weasel Obama Worshiping Hitlery Clinton Supporters don't seem to understand that the ruling class of Russia prefer a weak America. Putin and the Chinese Commies would rather not have to deal with a super power that can put a stop to their plans for world domination. The Dumbassification Of America is coming to an end as is the tolerance for Liberal/Leftists Moonbat policies. Our experiment with an Affirmative Action Executive Branch is also coming to an end and it's been a dismal failure which will hopefully never again be repeated. We should never again allow the Commiecrat elite to get hold of the reins of power in The United States. Never again! ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

http://www.newsmax.com/JohnFund/israel-netanyahu-election-hillary/2015/03/18/id/630817/

http://tinyurl.com/pt6ko7q

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Uncle Monster

Dec 17, 2016, 3:36:29 AM12/17/16
I call MBD,"Male Bovine Droppings" on Russia having any effect on our Presidential election. The Progressive Liberal Leftist elite got too arrogant and forgot that there are other citizens besides those they hold sway over. ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

#NoDAPL

Dec 17, 2016, 5:26:50 AM12/17/16
On 12/16/2016 10:11 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 +0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>
>> I was hoping I was wrong about Trump and the Russians, but each day it
>> looks more and more like we are in for another presidential crisis of
>> Watergate proportions or worse.
>>
>> "FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election"
>>
>> http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
>>

>> "FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence
>> James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that
>> Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump
>> win the presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."
>
> Again, where is the proof?

It's a plot and the FBI and the CIA are in on it! Thank God Trump won.
We can all relax now!

--
https://nodaplsolidarity.org/about/

(PeteCresswell)

Dec 17, 2016, 8:21:27 AM12/17/16
Per Uncle Monster:
>I call MBD,"Male Bovine Droppings" on Russia having any effect on our Presidential election.

Everybody I have heard opines that, in this case, it is not a question
of the Russians affecting the outcome of the election. Instead, the
concern is of their undermining public confidence in the process.
--
Pete Cresswell

Stormin' Norman

Dec 17, 2016, 8:42:47 AM12/17/16
"wacko fringe groups", good one!

LOL

Hugh Martin

Dec 17, 2016, 8:48:40 AM12/17/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 +0000, Stormin' Norman wrote:

> http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
>

> "FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James
> R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that Russia
> intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the
> presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."

This is the same Washington Post that says Breitbart is a racist outfit?
In case you haven't noticed, our corporate media has been completely
compromised. It's propaganda central. Same, same for the vast majority
of politicos in "government".

I don't get why so many people want to support destroying our country and
ushering in the NWO. Most people, even the elite, will not do well under
global communism.

It's time to remove this federal shit-stain from our country and start
over. This political machine is not capable of being reformed.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 17, 2016, 8:57:22 AM12/17/16
Apparently, denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 17, 2016, 9:16:31 AM12/17/16
Don't forget Obama, he's in on it too..... sheez.

Trump is as a cult leader for many people. Shades of 1933 - 39
Germany.......

Stormin' Norman

Dec 17, 2016, 9:19:33 AM12/17/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 08:21:18 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)" <x...@y.Invalid>
wrote:
Not everyone.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 17, 2016, 9:24:01 AM12/17/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:48:36 +0000 (UTC), Hugh Martin
<noad...@invalid.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 +0000, Stormin' Norman wrote:
>

>> http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
>>

>> "FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James
>> R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that Russia
>> intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the
>> presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."
>

>This is the same Washington Post that says Breitbart is a racist outfit?

You have offered up an ad hominem attack against the WP. Do you
dispute the veracity of the story? Do you have some kind of
information that contradicts the assertion pertaining to the FBI and
CIA agreement?

Muggles

Dec 17, 2016, 12:05:50 PM12/17/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:36:24 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
<uncl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>.The Progressive Liberal Leftist elite got too arrogant
> and forgot that there are other citizens besides
> those they hold sway over. =

I agree!

--
Maggie

trader_4

Dec 17, 2016, 12:07:27 PM12/17/16
Nothing about Obama in any way is an excuse for what Trump does.
Apparently two wrongs make a right, as long as it's your guy who's
now doing it. This isn't a lib issue, it's an American issue.
Trump's campaign manager, Manafort had strong ties to the Russians,
he's been paid millions, maybe many millions by them and their
cohorts while screwing around in Ukraine. That together with the
fact that Russia was meddling to help Trump is very troubling and
needs to be fully investigated. Also, given that Trump has decided
to go to war with CIA, I would not be surprised they are tripling
their efforts to find any direct linkage between his campaign and
the Russians. Beyond what we already know about Manafort.

trader_4

Dec 17, 2016, 12:11:00 PM12/17/16
I can only imagine what you'd be saying if this were flipped. Suppose
Hillary's campaign manager had been paid millions for work done for
the pro-Russia puppets in Ukraine and who's full extent of ties we
don't know? Suppose the Russians hacked the GOP to help Hillary,
spilled the dirt on Trump and
she won? If you have a shred of honesty, you know damn well that you
and all the Trumpets would be calling for 6 investigations, accusing
her of all kinds of treasonous crimes, etc.

trader_4

Dec 17, 2016, 12:11:59 PM12/17/16
Then I guess you haven't listened to what CIA and now FBI and DNI say
on the matter. Because they say it was done to help Trump win.

trader_4

Dec 17, 2016, 12:21:57 PM12/17/16
On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 11:12:38 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 +0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>
> >I was hoping I was wrong about Trump and the Russians, but each day it
> >looks more and more like we are in for another presidential crisis of
> >Watergate proportions or worse.
> >
> >"FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election"
> >
> >http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
> >

> >"FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence
> >James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that
> >Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump
> >win the presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."
>
> Again, where is the proof?

Much of it, maybe all of it, is classified. But it will be shared with the
appropriate committees investigating it. The NYT had a long piece on the
history of all this. It didn't start with the DNC being hacked and leaked.
US intel was on to what the Russians were up to long before the hacking
occured. They had the Russian group that did it identified and were watching them.

> Obama once again has his true colors unfurled as his reign of divisiveness nears its' end. Instead of trying to unite
> our country with the hope of future success he is doing the opposite, stoking the fires of hate and distrust, because
> he truly wants nothing more than our next POTUS to fail.

Baloney. This is a real issue that all Americans should be gravely
concerned about. I can only imagine the howls from you hypocrites
if it were flipped. Imagine Hillary's campaign manager had been
paid millions by pro-Russia puppets in Ukraine. Then it's learned
that the Russians hacked the GOP, divulged stuff to help her win.
And she won. Can you honestly tell us that you would not be here
screaming about corruption, a stolen election, demanding investigation?
Hell, most of the Trumpet still want Hillary investigated more over
the emails.

> Does that sound like what a president that "loves" this country would do?

Not sure what exactly Obama has done that you are so upset about.
But assuming it's that he's talking about what the Russians did in
the election, then I'd say that is indeed what a patriot would be
doing.

Or is that reminiscent of Hitler's final
> days, as he instructed his troops to leave nothing but scorched earth, while the allies made their advances sealing
> the fate of the Nazis?

I call Godwin's rule. Nazis? If anyone is leaving nothing but scorched
earth, it's Trump. He can't let a single remark, a single correction,
a single observation about him that isn't fawning, to go by without
launching a savage attack.

> This is the leader we've been living under for the last 8 long years and most on the left won't even consider the
> existence of his hate for this wonderful country. This is the leader that is concerned only about his legacy -- he
> certainly has no concern for what is good for the U.S.A. That will be his legacy.

What is good for the USA obviously includes making sure foreign govts
are not interfering with our elections and trying to get candidates
elected that will help them. One won think that anyone that claims to
be a conservative would recognize Putin and Russia for what they are.
But, no, Trump says they are cool, we should be nice to them, recognize
their annexation of Crimea, forget about Ukraine and now suddenly that;s
cool by you because whatever Trump says goes. All hail Trump!

trader_4

Dec 17, 2016, 12:27:04 PM12/17/16
On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 8:48:40 AM UTC-5, Hugh Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 +0000, Stormin' Norman wrote:
>

> > http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
> >

> > "FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James
> > R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that Russia
> > intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the
> > presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."
>

> This is the same Washington Post that says Breitbart is a racist outfit?

If you take a look you'll see that this story is being widely reported
by major mews organizations, it's not just WAPO.

> In case you haven't noticed, our corporate media has been completely
> compromised. It's propaganda central. Same, same for the vast majority
> of politicos in "government".

Sure, never mind that seventeen US intel agencies agree that Russia
hacked to meddle in our election. Never mind that CIA, FBI, DNI,
now all agree that in addition, it was specifically done to help Trump.
No, it's just all made up by the media. Go figure.

> I don't get why so many people want to support destroying our country and
> ushering in the NWO. Most people, even the elite, will not do well under
> global communism.

I'd say allowing the Russians to pick who wins a presidential election
and not seeing anything wrong with it, denying it, lying about it, are
what could destroy the country. Funny, when there was any issue with
Hillary, OMG, there was no end to a demand for the truth, investigations,
alleged conspiracies, etc. But now we have a Trump possible scandal
and to look into it is "destroying the country"?

> It's time to remove this federal shit-stain from our country and start
> over. This political machine is not capable of being reformed.

Who are you talking about, Trump?

gfre...@aol.com

Dec 17, 2016, 12:56:35 PM12/17/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 09:10:56 -0800 (PST), trader_4
<tra...@optonline.net> wrote:
>Suppose the Russians hacked the GOP to help Hillary,
>spilled the dirt on Trump and
>she won?

NBC did that and if you think the timing of the Billy Bush tape was
not an intent to influence the election you are ignoring facts.
The whole Trump phenomenon was manipulation by CNN and NBC to insure
the GOP would not have a viable candidate and once they did get Trump
nominated they did everything they could to discredit him. The joke
was on them. Hillary was still so bad that Trump won anyway.
There was no way America was going to win because both candidates were
shit.
I blame the media for not killing the Trump thing in the cradle and
allowing the GOP to nominate a real candidate. The Dems are just as
much at fault for catering to the Clinton inevitability and not coming
up with a decent candidate themselves.

(PeteCresswell)

Dec 17, 2016, 12:59:36 PM12/17/16
Per trader_4:
>Then I guess you haven't listened to what CIA and now FBI and DNI say
>on the matter. Because they say it was done to help Trump win.

I understand that.

But "Done to help..." <> Actually had a decisive effect

I'll stay with the real issue seeming to be the undermining of
confidence in the electoral process.
--
Pete Cresswell

gfre...@aol.com

Dec 17, 2016, 1:00:13 PM12/17/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 09:21:54 -0800 (PST), trader_4
<tra...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 11:12:38 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
>> On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 +0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >I was hoping I was wrong about Trump and the Russians, but each day it
>> >looks more and more like we are in for another presidential crisis of
>> >Watergate proportions or worse.
>> >
>> >"FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election"
>> >
>> >http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
>> >

>> >"FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence
>> >James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that
>> >Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump
>> >win the presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."
>>
>> Again, where is the proof?
>
>Much of it, maybe all of it, is classified. But it will be shared with the
>appropriate committees investigating it. The NYT had a long piece on the
>history of all this. It didn't start with the DNC being hacked and leaked.
>US intel was on to what the Russians were up to long before the hacking
>occured. They had the Russian group that did it identified and were watching them.

Then they should have kept their mouth shut and dealt with the whole
thing covertly.
There is little they can do now without starting a cyber war that we
will lose.
The leak that this was the russians was an attempt to discredit Trump
and help Hillary. Trump embraced it, as he did most of the attacks.

trader_4

Dec 17, 2016, 1:11:17 PM12/17/16
Why isn't an even bigger issue if it was done with the intent of
helping Trump to win? To me, that's far worse than if they did
something more neutral, like putting out phony emails that election
day is Wed, or that the polls stay open to 11PM, etc. And you do
understand that Trump's campaign manager, Manafort, has strong ties
to the Russians, likely to the tune of many millions of dollars?

trader_4

Dec 17, 2016, 1:16:23 PM12/17/16
On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 12:56:35 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 09:10:56 -0800 (PST), trader_4
> <tra...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >Suppose the Russians hacked the GOP to help Hillary,
> >spilled the dirt on Trump and
> >she won?
>
> NBC did that

I don't recall NBC doing any hacking, committing felonies?

and if you think the timing of the Billy Bush tape was
> not an intent to influence the election you are ignoring facts.

I agree it was. So, it's not even worse when a hostile foreign govt
goes beyond that, with illegal hacking? Two wrongs now make a right?
If Trump believes any law was broken by NBC, he's free to demand
prosecution, investigation, etc. I have no problem with that.

> The whole Trump phenomenon was manipulation by CNN and NBC to insure
> the GOP would not have a viable candidate and once they did get Trump
> nominated they did everything they could to discredit him. The joke
> was on them. Hillary was still so bad that Trump won anyway.
> There was no way America was going to win because both candidates were
> shit.

I agree. I said that before it happened, that is exactly what the lib
media would do, save the best Trump dirt for the end, when it was too late.

> I blame the media for not killing the Trump thing in the cradle and
> allowing the GOP to nominate a real candidate. The Dems are just as
> much at fault for catering to the Clinton inevitability and not coming
> up with a decent candidate themselves.

I doubt the media or anyone else could have stopped Trump. The Trumpets
simply suspended disbelief and it would not matter what came out, unless
it was something way beyond anything we heard. Even now, the Trumpets
who claim to be conservatives, have suspended the views they previously
had of Putin and Russia. Trump says they are good, so now the Trumpets
believe it and defend Putin, russia, etc.

Hugh Martin

Dec 17, 2016, 1:43:53 PM12/17/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 14:23:58 +0000, Stormin' Norman wrote:

>>This is the same Washington Post that says Breitbart is a racist outfit?
>
> You have offered up an ad hominem attack against the WP. Do you dispute
> the veracity of the story? Do you have some kind of information that
> contradicts the assertion pertaining to the FBI and CIA agreement?

I have offered one truth about the Post. The corporate media has shown a
level of massive overt dishonesty over the past year greater than
anything I have ever witnessed. I don't believe a damn thing any of them
say. Anything. If you have a video of the CIA/FBI top dogs making this
statement, post it. That would go a long way to credibility.

For some reason, Washington is chomping at the bit to start something
with Russia. But, given Washington's overt crimes, war crimes and acts-
of-state-terror, I don't believe a damn thing they say either. As far as
I'm concerned, the federals are a hostile occupation force here in the US.

Uncle Monster

Dec 17, 2016, 1:46:10 PM12/17/16
So anyone who is proud of their country and wants it to be successful is a Nazi? Borders, language and culture is what defines a country. Without it you have nothing more than the equivalent a tower of babble. The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks howl that "Nationalism" is blasphemy and anyone who believes in it is a racist, sexist, homophobe, puppy kicking, kitten juggling, evil Nazi. Russia has a lot of room. I wonder if the Russian Federation would allow all those people who vowed to leave the country if Trump won the election to establish a colony in Siberia where they could setup solar cells and windmills to power said colony and recharge their electric cars? They could invite all the illegal aliens and Muslim refugees to come along. The colony could be an example of how wonderful cultural diversity is. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Nazi Monster

Hugh Martin

Dec 17, 2016, 1:46:34 PM12/17/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 09:27:01 -0800, trader_4 wrote:

> Sure, never mind that seventeen US intel agencies agree that Russia
> hacked to meddle in our election. Never mind that CIA, FBI, DNI,
> now all agree that in addition, it was specifically done to help Trump.
> No, it's just all made up by the media. Go figure.

Not buying it. Ignorance or shill, I will not waste my time.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 17, 2016, 3:24:45 PM12/17/16
It is your right to believe what you wish. However, you have offered
nothing to cause me to conclude the Washington Post story is
inaccurate.

Roger Blake

Dec 17, 2016, 10:21:01 PM12/17/16
On 2016-12-17, (PeteCresswell) <x...@y.Invalid> wrote:
> Everybody I have heard opines that, in this case, it is not a question
> of the Russians affecting the outcome of the election. Instead, the
> concern is of their undermining public confidence in the process.

Unless there is some concrete evidence that they actually snuck into
the voting or tabulating machines and changed the vote I don't see a
big problem. All the emails did is confirm what we already knew, that
Hillary is an extremely arrogant, corrupt, crooked, untrustworthy person.
If it was not for this there would have been no dirt to make public.

It was Hillary's own history of bad behavior that cost her the election.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 9:50:13 AM12/18/16
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 03:19:34 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
<rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:

>Hillary is an extremely arrogant, corrupt, crooked, untrustworthy person.

LOL, unlike Trump who is a self-admitted fraud and racketeer, paying
a $25 million settlement in an attempt to hide his arrogance,
crookedness and untrustworthiness.

No, Trump voters don't care if their cult leader is a crook, because
they believe he will be "their" crook. Reminds me of the labor union
mentality.

trader_4

Dec 18, 2016, 10:13:49 AM12/18/16
On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 10:21:01 PM UTC-5, Roger Blake wrote:
> On 2016-12-17, (PeteCresswell) <x...@y.Invalid> wrote:
> > Everybody I have heard opines that, in this case, it is not a question
> > of the Russians affecting the outcome of the election. Instead, the
> > concern is of their undermining public confidence in the process.
>
> Unless there is some concrete evidence that they actually snuck into
> the voting or tabulating machines and changed the vote I don't see a
> big problem. All the emails did is confirm what we already knew, that
> Hillary is an extremely arrogant, corrupt, crooked, untrustworthy person.
> If it was not for this there would have been no dirt to make public.
>
> It was Hillary's own history of bad behavior that cost her the election.

Suppose phone records or similar show that Manafort was in contact with
Russians involved in this? What would you say then? That's OK too?

trader_4

Dec 18, 2016, 10:16:16 AM12/18/16
There is another thing that Trump is doing that is wrong and disrespectful.
He keeps opening his big mouth, interfering with foreign policy for example,
when he's not president yet. No other president-elect in my lifetime has
done anything like that. Some examples, Trump talking about ditching the
one China policy and sending out tweets about the Chinese taking the drone.
He;s not president, it's disrespectful to OBama and the office to be doing
what he's doing.

trader_4

Dec 18, 2016, 10:20:02 AM12/18/16
On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 1:46:10 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
> On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 8:16:31 AM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:

> > >It's a plot and the FBI and the CIA are in on it! Thank God Trump won.
> > >We can all relax now!
> >
> > Don't forget Obama, he's in on it too..... sheez.
> >
> > Trump is as a cult leader for many people. Shades of 1933 - 39
> > Germany.......
>

> So anyone who is proud of their country and wants it to be successful is a Nazi? Borders, language and culture is what defines a country.

He didn't say or imply anything like that. What he's saying is that the
Trumpets are like a cult. They suspend all disbelief, toss all standards,
all rules when it comes to Trump. A classic example is how they accept that
Putin is now a swell guy, because The Donald says so. They've chucked any
standards, any conservative positions, a drop of a hat, for Trump.

trader_4

Dec 18, 2016, 10:21:56 AM12/18/16
Sure, Trump says the Russians are swell, they didn't do the hacking,
end of story for you Trumpets. All hail Trump!

Gordon Shumway

Dec 18, 2016, 12:23:35 PM12/18/16
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 14:50:01 +0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 03:19:34 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
><rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Hillary is an extremely arrogant, corrupt, crooked, untrustworthy person.
>
>LOL, unlike Trump who is a self-admitted fraud and racketeer,

WTF? When and where did he admit to that? Please enlighten us.

>paying a $25 million settlement in an attempt to hide his arrogance,
>crookedness and untrustworthiness.

Bullshit. He never admitted any wrong doing. As usual you are confusing your beliefs with facts.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/19/attorney-settle-trump-university-fraud-case-for-25m.html

gfre...@aol.com

Dec 18, 2016, 12:47:19 PM12/18/16
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 11:23:23 -0600, Gordon Shumway
<Rho...@Planet.Melmac> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 14:50:01 +0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 03:19:34 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
>><rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Hillary is an extremely arrogant, corrupt, crooked, untrustworthy person.
>>
>>LOL, unlike Trump who is a self-admitted fraud and racketeer,
>
>WTF? When and where did he admit to that? Please enlighten us.
>
>>paying a $25 million settlement in an attempt to hide his arrogance,
>>crookedness and untrustworthiness.
>
>Bullshit. He never admitted any wrong doing. As usual you are confusing your beliefs with facts.
>http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/19/attorney-settle-trump-university-fraud-case-for-25m.html

I imagine university presidents all across the country had a little
shiver with that outcome. At a certain point they are all making
promises about future employment they are not fulfilling and burying
our kids in crushing debt. The student loan scam is one of the worse
things we have done to our kids. One of the worst aspects is the fact
that staying in school defers your payment so the worse you debt gets,
the worse it gets. You can't leave school because you can't find a job
that covers the debt payment. Heroin dealers have a similar business
strategy.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 1:04:52 PM12/18/16
<Rho...@Planet.Melmac> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 14:50:01 +0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 03:19:34 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
>><rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Hillary is an extremely arrogant, corrupt, crooked, untrustworthy person.
>>
>>LOL, unlike Trump who is a self-admitted fraud and racketeer,
>
>WTF? When and where did he admit to that? Please enlighten us.

$25,000,000 to settle a fraud and racketeering suit is tantamount to
admitting guilt. Only a partisan with an agenda would interpret this
in a different fashion.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 1:07:38 PM12/18/16
DeVry just settled a federal lawsuit for $100,000,000 for deceptive
advertising.

http://wapo.st/2gZXpaP

Scum is as scum does.

Gordon Shumway

Dec 18, 2016, 2:05:43 PM12/18/16
You obviously didn't go to, or read, the link I posted that you conveniently redacted. And you call me a partisan.

Give us evidence. That's all you need to do, but you continue to fail.

redz...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2016, 2:18:43 PM12/18/16
Norman has his foil hat on too tight today and is just a leftover
liberal drone. Don't waste your time on him.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 3:13:49 PM12/18/16
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 13:04:51 -0600, Gordon Shumway
<Rho...@Planet.Melmac> wrote:

>>>WTF? When and where did he admit to that? Please enlighten us.
>>>

>>$25,000,000 to settle a fraud and racketeering suit is tantamount to
>>admitting guilt. Only a partisan with an agenda would interpret this
>>in a different fashion.
>
>You obviously didn't go to, or read, the link I posted that you conveniently redacted. And you call me a partisan.
>
>Give us evidence. That's all you need to do, but you continue to fail.

Gordon, if you wish to make a point, then do so. I will not visit
links to chase down your arguments for you.

As for evidence, in the Trump University case, I present you with 25
million pieces of evidence that Trump is a fraud and a Racketeer. He
simply bought his way out of being emblazoned with those labels by the
judge and jury.

Trump is the scum of the Earth and an embarrassment to the United
States of America.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 3:16:49 PM12/18/16
Zing! Good one............

That is the refuge of a person who is incapable of logically defending
his position. Don't fret, not everyone was born with the ability to
reason or discuss things in a rational fashion......

Gordon Shumway

Dec 18, 2016, 3:48:30 PM12/18/16
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 20:13:42 +0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:

>>>$25,000,000 to settle a fraud and racketeering suit is tantamount to
>>>admitting guilt. Only a partisan with an agenda would interpret this
>>>in a different fashion.
>>
>>You obviously didn't go to, or read, the link I posted that you conveniently redacted. And you call me a partisan.
>>
>>Give us evidence. That's all you need to do, but you continue to fail.
>
>Gordon, if you wish to make a point, then do so. I will not visit
>links to chase down your arguments for you.

Admitting you are lazy is a start.

>As for evidence, in the Trump University case, I present you with 25
>million pieces of evidence that Trump is a fraud and a Racketeer. He
>simply bought his way out of being emblazoned with those labels by the
>judge and jury.
>
>Trump is the scum of the Earth and an embarrassment to the United
>States of America.

You already admitted you're lazy why don't you quit while you're ahead.

Uncle Monster

Dec 18, 2016, 4:24:21 PM12/18/16
I wish you Clintonistas would get over the fact that your girl lost and get on with your lives. Now that The United States is going to have a Republican form of government, the purge of the Moonbats will begin and we real Americans will get our country back. Say goodbye to an Affirmative Action Executive Branch spewing hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and Political Correctness. Bid farewell to our first and last Affirmative Action Mulatto Gay Muslim Foreign Born Commiecrat President. Get over it and quit your whining because you're getting your civil rights back. Everyone will be equal in the eyes of the law again. I'm happy to get my White Privilege back, pleased that America will be great again and that no country will be laughing at my country again. I think it's wonderful that Trump is a scary, unpredictable A-hole who will have the despots of the world soiling their undergarments. "Don't Tread On Me" will actually have meaning again. I'm proud that I along with a lot of other real Americans gave the middle finger to Washington D.C. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Gordon Shumway

Dec 18, 2016, 4:38:38 PM12/18/16
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 13:24:18 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster <uncl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 9:20:02 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:

<Snip>

>I wish you Clintonistas would get over the fact that your girl lost and get on with your lives. Now that The United States is going to have a Republican form of government, the purge of the Moonbats will begin and we real Americans will get our country back. Say goodbye to an Affirmative Action Executive Branch spewing hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and Political Correctness. Bid farewell to our first and last Affirmative Action Mulatto Gay Muslim Foreign Born Commiecrat President. Get over it and quit your whining because you're getting your civil rights back. Everyone will be equal in the eyes of the law again. I'm happy to get my White Privilege back, pleased that America will be great again and that no country will be laughing at my country again. I think it's wonderful that Trump is a scary, unpredictable A-hole who will have the despots of the world soiling their undergarments. "Don't Tread On Me" will actually have meaning again. I'm proud that I along with a lot
>of other real Americans gave the middle finger to Washington D.C. ?(?)?
>
>[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Very well said. I salute you!

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 4:42:21 PM12/18/16
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 14:48:16 -0600, Gordon Shumway
You are the one who couldn't be bothered to articulate and post an
argument and I am the one who is lazy.

Come on back when you grow a pair son.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 4:45:55 PM12/18/16
LOL, of course you do.

Exactly when was America "greater" than it is today? Specify a date
and articulate your rationale.

Gordon Shumway

Dec 18, 2016, 5:04:42 PM12/18/16
OK, by your own admission you are lazy.

In addition you refuse to listen to an opposing point of view. That makes you ignorant and ill-informed. Considering
these facts you are the quintessential democrat. They are welcome to you.

redz...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2016, 5:22:16 PM12/18/16
Do you get many nose bleeds riding your high horse? People in this
group have been laughing at you for years. Get a life.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 5:25:33 PM12/18/16
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 16:03:32 -0600, Gordon Shumway
Oh please, is that the best you can come up with?

Trump is a self-admitted fraud and racketeer. He paid $25 million to
avoid being labeled as a fraud and racketeer by a jury and or federal
judge.

Trump is the scum of the Earth and an embarrassment to all Americans
with integrity and a functional moral compass.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 5:29:05 PM12/18/16
Funny how incapable certain people are of staying on topic.

By the way, I have only been participating in this group for a couple
of months. But, that would have been a good insult, nice try. ;-)

ROFLMAO

Uncle Monster

Dec 18, 2016, 6:03:36 PM12/18/16
On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 3:38:38 PM UTC-6, Gordon Shumway wrote:
I'm signing autographs in the lobby. I'm also selling my new book,"Monsterisms For The 21st Century". ヽ(•‿•)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Celebrity Monster

Sterling Archer

Dec 18, 2016, 6:17:54 PM12/18/16
Gordon Shumway brought next idea :
S. Norman is correct, don't expect other people to ferret out arguments
which you are personally incapable of presenting.

Present your points and post citations if appropriate. If you aren't
bright enough to express yourself in writing, you should consider
finding another hobby.

Roger Blake

Dec 18, 2016, 7:02:28 PM12/18/16
On 2016-12-18, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
> Trump is the scum of the Earth and an embarrassment to the United
> States of America.

Compared to Hillary Clinton, who has a record of corruption going back
at least to the Watergate hearings, Donald Trump is a saint.

In fact Jerry Zeifman (lifelong Democrat and former general counsel and
chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee) stated in 2008 why he
fired Clinton after the investigation and refused to give her a letter
of recommendation:

"She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired
to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the
committee and the rules of confidentiality."

(http://canadafreepress.com/article/watergate-era-judiciary-chief-of-staff-hillary-clinton-fired-for-lies-uneth)

I'm not a fan of Trump by any stretch of the imagination, but I will take
him over Hillary Clinton any day of the week.

Really what is most important here is derailing the Leftist agenda and
with Trump and the Republicans now we have the opportunity to do just that.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 18, 2016, 8:01:01 PM12/18/16
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 00:00:59 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
<rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:

>On 2016-12-18, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>> Trump is the scum of the Earth and an embarrassment to the United
>> States of America.
>
>Compared to Hillary Clinton, who has a record of corruption going back
>at least to the Watergate hearings, Donald Trump is a saint.
>
>In fact Jerry Zeifman (lifelong Democrat and former general counsel and
>chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee) stated in 2008 why he
>fired Clinton after the investigation and refused to give her a letter
>of recommendation:
>
> "She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired
> to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the
> committee and the rules of confidentiality."
>
>(http://canadafreepress.com/article/watergate-era-judiciary-chief-of-staff-hillary-clinton-fired-for-lies-uneth)

I am not about to be drawn into your red herring. I have no love for
Mrs. Clinton and have said that consistently since arriving in the
group.

However, the discussion is about Trump, the POTUS-elect. There are
many, many anecdotal stories about Trump that are far worse than the
kind of story you cited above.

The incontestable fact that Trump paid $25 million to sidestep
responsibility for his fraud and racketeering, that alone makes him
despicable and unfit to be president.

>I'm not a fan of Trump by any stretch of the imagination, but I will take
>him over Hillary Clinton any day of the week.
>
>Really what is most important here is derailing the Leftist agenda and
>with Trump and the Republicans now we have the opportunity to do just that.

The gullibility of Trump supporters is legend. You have not derailed
the leftist agenda, instead, you have been lured into voting for a
Russian puppet, a lap dog who will act to the best advantage of his
master, Vladimir Putin.

Oren

Dec 18, 2016, 8:02:25 PM12/18/16
<rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:

>On 2016-12-18, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>> Trump is the scum of the Earth and an embarrassment to the United
>> States of America.
>
>Compared to Hillary Clinton, who has a record of corruption going back
>at least to the Watergate hearings, Donald Trump is a saint.
>
>In fact Jerry Zeifman (lifelong Democrat and former general counsel and
>chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee) stated in 2008 why he
>fired Clinton after the investigation and refused to give her a letter
>of recommendation:
>
> "She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired
> to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the
> committee and the rules of confidentiality."
>
>(http://canadafreepress.com/article/watergate-era-judiciary-chief-of-staff-hillary-clinton-fired-for-lies-uneth)
>
>I'm not a fan of Trump by any stretch of the imagination, but I will take
>him over Hillary Clinton any day of the week.
>
>Really what is most important here is derailing the Leftist agenda and
>with Trump and the Republicans now we have the opportunity to do just that.

Roger that!

"Michelle Obama is out of hope after eight years as first lady "

<http://video.foxnews.com/v/5252833287001/?#sp=show-clips>

Vic Smith

Dec 19, 2016, 12:30:54 AM12/19/16
<rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:

>On 2016-12-18, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>> Trump is the scum of the Earth and an embarrassment to the United
>> States of America.
>
>Compared to Hillary Clinton, who has a record of corruption going back
>at least to the Watergate hearings, Donald Trump is a saint.
>
>In fact Jerry Zeifman (lifelong Democrat and former general counsel and
>chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee) stated in 2008 why he
>fired Clinton after the investigation and refused to give her a letter
>of recommendation:
>
> "She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired
> to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the
> committee and the rules of confidentiality."
>
>(http://canadafreepress.com/article/watergate-era-judiciary-chief-of-staff-hillary-clinton-fired-for-lies-uneth)
>
>I'm not a fan of Trump by any stretch of the imagination, but I will take
>him over Hillary Clinton any day of the week.
>
>Really what is most important here is derailing the Leftist agenda and
>with Trump and the Republicans now we have the opportunity to do just that.

Sucker.
http://www.snopes.com/POLITICS/clintons/zeifman.asp

Muggles

Dec 19, 2016, 12:49:16 AM12/19/16
<rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:
> big problem. All the emails did is confirm what we
> already knew, that Hillary is an extremely arrogant,
> corrupt, crooked, untrustworthy person. If it was not
> for this there would have been no dirt to make public.

Exactly!

> It was Hillary's own history of bad behavior that cost her the
election.

--
Maggie

#NoDAPL

Dec 19, 2016, 4:29:05 AM12/19/16
He's a sucker for at least 2 obvious reasons. Prolly many more.

Arguing with Trumpets is a waste of time and energy. Remember, they
actually voted for Donald Trump for president of the United States.

--
https://nodaplsolidarity.org/about/

Kurt V. Ullman

Dec 19, 2016, 6:33:59 AM12/19/16
On 12/18/16 8:00 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 00:00:59 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake

> The incontestable fact that Trump paid $25 million to sidestep
> responsibility for his fraud and racketeering, that alone makes him
> despicable and unfit to be president.

He proposed a deal that was accepted by the Attorneys for the other
side. That is generally how it works. It isn't sidestepping
responsibility by any means.

(PeteCresswell)

Dec 19, 2016, 8:56:04 AM12/19/16
Per Roger Blake:
>...compared to.... Donald Trump is a saint.

I think there are a bunch of contractors in Atlantic City who would not
agree with that.
--
Pete Cresswell

(PeteCresswell)

Dec 19, 2016, 9:12:03 AM12/19/16
Per Uncle Monster:
> Now that The United States is going to have a Republican form of government, the purge of the Moonbats will begin and we real Americans will get our country back. Say goodbye to an Affirmative Action Executive Branch spewing hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and Political Correctness.

I don't know enough or have the grey matter to form my own
well-founded/thought-out opinion, but I at least *try* to read and
comprehend The Economist magazine - which is, if anything, biased
towards monetarily and fiscally-conservative values.

From The Economist, I take away the following:

- Also say goodbye to health care for 10-20 million people - my #1
daughter and her husband among them as Obama care is either killed
or gutted. She is currently looking into signing their house
over to their daughter's LLC so when one of them winds up in the
ER with no coverage, the medical industry will not be able to take
their home away from them.

- Then start thinking about saying goodbye to Medicare and Social
Security. How they are going to manage those two is beyond me, but
both are clearly on their agenda.

- Also start thinking about significantly higher prices on just about
every non-food item you buy as they initiate a trade war with China.
The consensus seeming to be that the higher prices paid will outweigh
any additional jobs created - at least for people on the lower end of
the income distribution curve.

- And, after that, start thinking about overall job losses as that
trade war cuts our exports.

There's more.... but you get the idea: I'm not looking forward to any of
this.

The interesting part is that, unlike the science denial situation, it
looks like we will all know who is right and who is wrong within 2-4
years.

The upside is that it has given me a renewed determination
to live at least that long just to see what happens..... -)

Stay tuned....
--
Pete Cresswell

(PeteCresswell)

Dec 19, 2016, 9:13:43 AM12/19/16
Per redz...@gmail.com:
> People in this
>group have been laughing at you for years.

In Stormin's defense: he has not been participating in this group for
years. More like a few months.
--
Pete Cresswell

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 11:11:49 AM12/19/16
I wish you'd stop lying and misrepresenting me and what I've posted.
I've said here many times that I thought Hillary was also totally unfit
to be president. And I've said I didn't vote for either her or Trump.
The difference is, I'm a conservative and didn't sell my sole, drink
Trump's Koolaid and buy his huckster BS. The fact that Hillary sucks
doesn't change any of that. I suppose if Hitler, Mussolini, or Idi Amin
ran, you'd support them too, because they aren't a Clinton.

> Now that The United States is going to have a Republican form of >government,

It remains to be seen what form of govt Trump brings. One thing is for
sure, he's no Republican. He's a populist that blows with the wind,
who will say anything, do anything, flip on anything, as long as he
thinks it will further the one thing that he cares about, and that is
himself.

> the purge of the Moonbats will begin and we real Americans will get our country back. Say goodbye to an Affirmative Action Executive Branch spewing hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and Political Correctness.

And say hello to a WH that will be tweeting insults, embarrassing the
country, lying, meddling with things they don't understand. The PC
stuff was bad, so is Trump.

>Bid farewell to our first and last Affirmative Action Mulatto Gay Muslim >Foreign Born Commiecrat President.

Typical for a Trumpet.

> Get over it and quit your whining because you're getting your civil rights back.

No one ever took mine away. But I did here Trump proposing things that
would take the rights of others away.

Everyone will be equal in the eyes of the law again. I'm happy to get my White Privilege back, pleased that America will be great again and that no country will be laughing at my country again.

Most of the world is laughing at Trump.

I think it's wonderful that Trump is a scary, unpredictable A-hole who will have the despots of the world soiling their undergarments. "Don't Tread On Me" will actually have meaning again. I'm proud that I along with a lot of other real Americans gave the middle finger to Washington D.C. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

> [8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

See how you like it when it results in a needless war or similar. Already
Trump is meddling, disrespecting the office, as no other president-elect
has ever done. He meddled in US foreign policy, opened his big mouth about
Taiwan and the one China policy. Do you honestly believe Trump even
understood what the existing situation was, the existing policy? And he's
not president yet. But he opened his mouth, pissed off the Chinese, so
they grab a US drone and stick a finger back in our eye. And so it begins.... No one knows where it will end.

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 11:16:08 AM12/19/16
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 9:12:03 AM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
> Per Uncle Monster:
> > Now that The United States is going to have a Republican form of government, the purge of the Moonbats will begin and we real Americans will get our country back. Say goodbye to an Affirmative Action Executive Branch spewing hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and Political Correctness.
>
> I don't know enough or have the grey matter to form my own
> well-founded/thought-out opinion, but I at least *try* to read and
> comprehend The Economist magazine - which is, if anything, biased
> towards monetarily and fiscally-conservative values.
>

> From The Economist, I take away the following:
>
> - Also say goodbye to health care for 10-20 million people - my #1
> daughter and her husband among them as Obama care is either killed
> or gutted. She is currently looking into signing their house
> over to their daughter's LLC so when one of them winds up in the
> ER with no coverage, the medical industry will not be able to take
> their home away from them.
>
> - Then start thinking about saying goodbye to Medicare and Social
> Security. How they are going to manage those two is beyond me, but
> both are clearly on their agenda.

You know you just discredit yourself when you post nonsense like this.
Neither Trump nor the GOP in Congress have said they have that on their
agenda, nor is there a chance in hell that it will happen. It's about
the same partisan lying as Uncle still claiming that OBama was born
outside the USA.

Muggles

Dec 19, 2016, 11:43:09 AM12/19/16
<rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:
> Really what is most important here is derailing the
> Leftist agenda and with Trump and the Republicans
> now we have the opportunity to do just that.

Amen To that!

--
Maggie

Muggles

Dec 19, 2016, 11:53:46 AM12/19/16
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 01:00:43 +0000, Stormin' Norman
<nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
> The incontestable fact that Trump paid $25 million
> to sidestep responsibility for his fraud and
> racketeering, that alone makes him despicable and
> unfit to be president.

I've posted this before... Trump settled that because he wanted to
move forward and concentrate on being president-elect. He said that
if he had wanted to go to court he would have won.

For him, settling was akin to eliminating a pesky irritant. It wasn't
a loss to him - it was him clearing his future schedule. Becoming
president is what's important to him, now.

--
Maggie

Muggles

Dec 19, 2016, 12:18:30 PM12/19/16
<uncl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's wonderful that Trump is a scary,
> unpredictable A-hole who will have the despots of
> the world soiling their undergarments. "Don't Tread
> On Me" will actually have meaning again. I'm proud
> that I along with a lot of other real Americans gave
> the middle finger to Washington D.C. ( )

I totally agree!

--
Maggie

In Trump We Trust

Dec 19, 2016, 12:23:48 PM12/19/16
On 12/19/2016 9:11 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
> Per Uncle Monster:
>> Now that The United States is going to have a Republican form of government, the purge of the Moonbats will begin and we real Americans will get our country back. Say goodbye to an Affirmative Action Executive Branch spewing hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and Political Correctness.
> I don't know enough or have the grey matter to form my own
> well-founded/thought-out opinion, but I at least *try* to read and
> comprehend The Economist magazine - which is, if anything, biased
> towards monetarily and fiscally-conservative values.
>

> From The Economist, I take away the following:
>
> - Also say goodbye to health care for 10-20 million people - my #1
> daughter and her husband among them as Obama care is either killed
> or gutted. She is currently looking into signing their house
> over to their daughter's LLC so when one of them winds up in the
> ER with no coverage, the medical industry will not be able to take
> their home away from them.

Ever hear of personal responsibility?
Maybe they'll have to pay for their own healthcare insurance like my wife and I do.
We work, we budget money for insurance and pay our own way.
And when we don't have to pay for other people's premiums, our premiums will go down bigly!

> - Then start thinking about saying goodbye to Medicare and Social
> Security. How they are going to manage those two is beyond me, but
> both are clearly on their agenda.

Approximately 15% of my wages have been forcefully taken from me for the last 38 years.
Unfortunately, a lot of that money has been diverted away from retirees and given to lazy people that didn't earn it.
If I had invested that money myself I wouldn't need social security.

> - Also start thinking about significantly higher prices on just about
> every non-food item you buy as they initiate a trade war with China.
> The consensus seeming to be that the higher prices paid will outweigh
> any additional jobs created - at least for people on the lower end of
> the income distribution curve.
>
> - And, after that, start thinking about overall job losses as that
> trade war cuts our exports.

The trade deficit indicates we are on the losing end of trade with China.
We absolutely need balanced trade.

Sterling Archer

Dec 19, 2016, 12:32:13 PM12/19/16
In Trump We Trust formulated the question :
> On 12/19/2016 9:11 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

"In Trump We Trust" - Certainly nothing cultish about that....

Roger Blake

Dec 19, 2016, 12:32:49 PM12/19/16
On 2016-12-19, Muggles <coun...@2thxgiving.day> wrote:
> For him, settling was akin to eliminating a pesky irritant. It wasn't
> a loss to him - it was him clearing his future schedule. Becoming
> president is what's important to him, now.

Liberals are assholes. That anyone would try to say that settling
a nuisance business lawsuit is somehow morally equivalent to all of
Hillary's corrupt and criminal shenanigans over the decades is ludicrous
on its face. Maybe they should see how they make out trying to peddle
those papers to the families of the Benghazi victims.

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 12:46:10 PM12/19/16
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 11:53:46 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 01:00:43 +0000, Stormin' Norman
> <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
> > The incontestable fact that Trump paid $25 million
> > to sidestep responsibility for his fraud and
> > racketeering, that alone makes him despicable and
> > unfit to be president.
>
> I've posted this before... Trump settled that because he wanted to
> move forward and concentrate on being president-elect. He said that
> if he had wanted to go to court he would have won.

Trump flat out told you at the GOP debate that he knew Putin, that
he met him when they did 60 Mins at the same time. "We were stablemates".
Now he admits that never happened, he never even talked to Putin on
the phone before, that the 60 Mins interviews were done totally
separately, Trump in NYC, Putin in Moscow. So, is he being as truthful
now about his legal problems as he was about Putin? Or how about the
lies in the specific case? Trump is on video commercials claiming that
he personally selects the "professors". They were not professors
accredited by any institutions of higher learning and Trump admits
he was not involved with selecting them, doesn't even know who they
are. But he says he settled for the good of the country, and you
believe him? Amazing.

> For him, settling was akin to eliminating a pesky irritant. It wasn't
> a loss to him - it was him clearing his future schedule. Becoming
> president is what's important to him, now.
>
> --
> Maggie

That's what Trump is, a pesky irritant.

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 12:54:20 PM12/19/16
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 12:32:49 PM UTC-5, Roger Blake wrote:
> On 2016-12-19, Muggles <coun...@2thxgiving.day> wrote:
> > For him, settling was akin to eliminating a pesky irritant. It wasn't
> > a loss to him - it was him clearing his future schedule. Becoming
> > president is what's important to him, now.
>
> Liberals are assholes. That anyone would try to say that settling
> a nuisance business lawsuit is somehow morally equivalent to all of
> Hillary's corrupt and criminal shenanigans over the decades is ludicrous
> on its face. Maybe they should see how they make out trying to peddle
> those papers to the families of the Benghazi victims.

Did someone say that settling that lawsuit was morally equivalent
to all of Hillary's corruption and shenanigans? If they did,
I missed it. Settling it isn't equivalent. But some of the things
Trump has done, is kind of like what Hillary does. Calling his seminars
a "universtity" for example. Putting out commercials where he says
he will personally pick the "professors". Then it turns out they
were not professors, had no accreditation, and Trump didn't even
know who they were. Or how about using hundreds of thousands of
dollars from his charity foundation to settle his personal legal
troubles? Money that came from other people, like the McMahons,
and where Trump himself has not put in a dime in like 7 years?
He took that and used it to buy his way out of lawsuits.
And now Mrs. McMahon just got picked to head the SBA. Sounds just like
Clinton shenanigans to me.

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 1:00:20 PM12/19/16
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 12:23:48 PM UTC-5, In Trump We Trust wrote:
> On 12/19/2016 9:11 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
> > Per Uncle Monster:
> >> Now that The United States is going to have a Republican form of government, the purge of the Moonbats will begin and we real Americans will get our country back. Say goodbye to an Affirmative Action Executive Branch spewing hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and Political Correctness.
> > I don't know enough or have the grey matter to form my own
> > well-founded/thought-out opinion, but I at least *try* to read and
> > comprehend The Economist magazine - which is, if anything, biased
> > towards monetarily and fiscally-conservative values.
> >

> > From The Economist, I take away the following:
> >
> > - Also say goodbye to health care for 10-20 million people - my #1
> > daughter and her husband among them as Obama care is either killed
> > or gutted. She is currently looking into signing their house
> > over to their daughter's LLC so when one of them winds up in the
> > ER with no coverage, the medical industry will not be able to take
> > their home away from them.
>
> Ever hear of personal responsibility?
> Maybe they'll have to pay for their own healthcare insurance like my wife and I do.

And of course most won't. Instead they will show up at the ER, uninsured.
And they will let things go that could be easily and cost effectively
treated go, until they are big problems, then go to the ER. And you and
your wife and the rest of us will pay for it. Happy now?

It's a very conservative, personal responsibility position to require
people to have health insurance.

> We work, we budget money for insurance and pay our own way.
> And when we don't have to pay for other people's premiums, our premiums will go down bigly!

Were they going down "bigly" before Obamacare? We were all paying for
other people's healthcare. Ever visit an ER and see what's going on?

> > - Then start thinking about saying goodbye to Medicare and Social
> > Security. How they are going to manage those two is beyond me, but
> > both are clearly on their agenda.
>
> Approximately 15% of my wages have been forcefully taken from me for the last 38 years.
> Unfortunately, a lot of that money has been diverted away from retirees and given to lazy people that didn't earn it.
> If I had invested that money myself I wouldn't need social security.
>

> > - Also start thinking about significantly higher prices on just about
> > every non-food item you buy as they initiate a trade war with China.
> > The consensus seeming to be that the higher prices paid will outweigh
> > any additional jobs created - at least for people on the lower end of
> > the income distribution curve.
> >
> > - And, after that, start thinking about overall job losses as that
> > trade war cuts our exports.
>
> The trade deficit indicates we are on the losing end of trade with China.
> We absolutely need balanced trade.

And why is that? Why should a prosperous, highly developed country
have a zero trade balance with other countries, less developed ones
in particular? How did the last quest for trade balance work out
in the 30s?

(PeteCresswell)

Dec 19, 2016, 1:36:05 PM12/19/16
Per trader_4:
>You know you just discredit yourself when you post nonsense like this.
>Neither Trump nor the GOP in Congress have said they have that on their
>agenda, nor is there a chance in hell that it will happen.

I like the 'no chance in hell' part and hope it is the way things will
turn out - but I didn't make that stuff up.

We both know that repealing ObamaCare is high on their agenda. That's
all over the news, right?

As for the other stuff, take a look at the Forbes article "Three Ways
Trump, GOP May Cut Social Security, Medicare" for starters.

A couple of clips:
"...the man heading the Trump transition team's Social Security effort?
Michael Korbey, a former lobbyist who has spent much of his career
advocating for cutting and privatizing the program, according to Yahoo
News."

"Paul Ryan, who represents mainstream Republicans, has long advocated
privatizing Medicare. That means dissolving the federally guaranteed
fee-for-service program and handing fixed subsidies for retirees to buy
private insurance? Would these private plans be affordable? It's not
known, since Ryan has never released specific details."

I will take part of the criticism, though vis-a-vis Politifact's
assessment of Tom Price's Medicare position: http://tinyurl.com/gpo96ad
- but qualified by the article's " Experts did agree, however, that
Price’s plan would dramatically change how Medicare works."

--
Pete Cresswell

Mike Rotch

Dec 19, 2016, 1:48:04 PM12/19/16
On 12/19/2016 01:00 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> Were they going down "bigly" before Obamacare? We were all paying for
> other people's healthcare. Ever visit an ER and see what's going on?

Have you been living under a rock? Have you heard about the coming ObamaCare rate increases?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/15/obamacare-subsidies-increase-by-10-billion-as-cost/

Unless you are a freeloading welfare Obamacrat, you can't possibly be happy with this ObamaShit!

Muggles

Dec 19, 2016, 2:03:24 PM12/19/16
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 17:31:20 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
<rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:
> On 2016-12-19, Muggles <coun...@2thxgiving.day> wrote:

> > For him, settling was akin to eliminating a pesky
> > irritant. It wasn't a loss to him - it was him clearing
> > his future schedule. Becoming president is what's
> > important to him, now.

> Liberals are assholes. That anyone would try to say
> that settling a nuisance business lawsuit is
> somehow morally equivalent to all of Hillary's corrupt
> and criminal shenanigans over the decades is
> ludicrous on its face. Maybe they should see how
> they make out trying to peddle those papers to the
> families of the Benghazi victims.

Yeah... I totally agree.

--
Maggie

burfordTjustice

Dec 19, 2016, 2:03:26 PM12/19/16
Trader and norman are very happy with the last eight years.

Muggles

Dec 19, 2016, 2:05:31 PM12/19/16
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:54:17 -0800 (PST), trader_4
<tra...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Trump has done, is kind of like what Hillary does.
> Calling his seminars a "universtity" for example.

Many businesses call their organized lessons and seminars
"university".

--
Maggie

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 5:08:02 PM12/19/16
Show us some examples of these businesses that call their lessons
and seminars that they sell to the public "university" when they are
not accredited. Show us where they call the instructors professors
to. Not saying they can't exist, but I bet if they do, they aren't
the credible trade schools and similar, but rather shysters.

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 5:16:09 PM12/19/16
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 1:48:04 PM UTC-5, Mike Rotch wrote:
> On 12/19/2016 01:00 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> > Were they going down "bigly" before Obamacare? We were all paying for
> > other people's healthcare. Ever visit an ER and see what's going on?
>

> Have you been living under a rock? Have you heard about the coming ObamaCare rate increases?

Spoken like a typical Trumpet. What do coming rate increases under
Obamacare have to do with the fact that before Obamacare we were all
paying for uninsured people who walk into the ER? Paying for people
who had easily treatable conditions, but wound up at the ER, with no
insurance, who wind up being admitted? That people with pre-existing
conditions lost their coverage and could not find new coverage because
companies would not take them with pre-existing conditions?
That was going on before Obamacare and will be again, as soon as
it's repealed. It's what happens when a lot of people choose to not
buy health insurance and stick us with the bills.

> http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/15/obamacare-subsidies-increase-by-10-billion-as-cost/
>

> Unless you are a freeloading welfare Obamacrat, you can't possibly be happy with this ObamaShit!

When did I say that I was? I just pointed out the facts. Healthcare
costs were already out of control and rapidly rising before Obamacare.
And it's a very conservative position to require people to have health
insurance, so that they pay to the extent possible, and don't wind up
in the ER, where they pass the cost on to people who are already insured.

It's sad that with the Trumpets, you can't even have a conversation
about the facts on a subject without it immediately turning to Obama
sucks, Hillary is a crook, and assuming that I support them.

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 5:17:29 PM12/19/16
Yeah, Putin is really worried. As are the Chinese. The Chinese are
so worried, that after Trump opened his big mouth, meddled in US foreign
policy before he's even president, they snatched up that US Navy drone.

trader_4

Dec 19, 2016, 5:22:22 PM12/19/16
PS:

I just saw this:

Keep The Drone!

"Trump, who takes office on Jan. 20, waded into the dispute on Twitter over the weekend, saying in a Tweet: "We should tell China that we don't want the drone they stole back - let them keep it!"

Yeah, Trump is tough alright.

Sterling Archer

Dec 19, 2016, 5:54:37 PM12/19/16
on 12/19/2016, trader_4 supposed :
The despots of the world are now going to be poking, with a sharp
stick, the orange American comb-over king. It is a badge of courage
for minor despots to piss off an American president.

Mike Rotch

Dec 19, 2016, 6:06:12 PM12/19/16
On 12/19/2016 05:16 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> Spoken like a typical Trumpet. What do coming rate increases under
> Obamacare have to do with the fact that before Obamacare we were all
> paying for uninsured people who walk into the ER? Paying for people
> who had easily treatable conditions, but wound up at the ER, with no
> insurance, who wind up being admitted?

That's the problem with liberal lefties. They always got a sob story and they want someone else (taxpayers) to pay their bills.

> That people with pre-existing
> conditions lost their coverage and could not find new coverage because
> companies would not take them with pre-existing conditions?

Life's a bitch and then you die.

> That was going on before Obamacare and will be again, as soon as
> it's repealed. It's what happens when a lot of people choose to not
> buy health insurance and stick us with the bills.

Forcing hospitals to provide free treatment was started by the lefty-loons. It's time to "kill" (pun intended) that practice too.

As an aside, I was at the local cable company office the other day. There was an Obamacrat in line that had his cable box shut off for non payment. The agent told the Obamacrat he'd have to pay at least 1 month of the arrears to get his
service turned back on. What blew me away is that this clown was paying over $260/mo for services which meant he must have had the ultra-mega channel pack and the fastest Internet package as well. To top it all off, he drove away in a late
model Cadillac with his wife and 4 kids. Our tax dollars at work.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 19, 2016, 6:13:30 PM12/19/16
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 -0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:

> I was hoping I was wrong about Trump and the Russians, but each day it
> looks more and more like we are in for another presidential crisis of
> Watergate proportions or worse.
>
> "FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election"
>
> http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
>

> "FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence
> James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that
> Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump
> win the presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."

Trump = capitalist.

Russia - communist.

You're talking bollocks.

--
A. Top posters.
Q. What's the most annoying thing on newsgroups?

(PeteCresswell)

Dec 19, 2016, 7:12:29 PM12/19/16
Per trader_4:
>hat people with pre-existing
>conditions lost their coverage and could not find new coverage because
>companies would not take them with pre-existing conditions?
>That was going on before Obamacare and will be again, as soon as
>it's repealed.

Hopefully I am wrong, but my theory comes out to this: instead of
backing out the "Pre-existing conditions" thing, they say "OK, we will
allow pre-existing conditions, but the insurance company will be able to
adjust their rates to each individual as they deem fit."

Same net result - but probably palatable to "The Base"....
--
Pete Cresswell

Stormin' Norman

Dec 20, 2016, 10:23:56 AM12/20/16
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 06:33:52 -0500, "Kurt V. Ullman"
<kurtu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 12/18/16 8:00 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 00:00:59 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
>

>> The incontestable fact that Trump paid $25 million to sidestep
>> responsibility for his fraud and racketeering, that alone makes him
>> despicable and unfit to be president.
>
>He proposed a deal that was accepted by the Attorneys for the other
>side. That is generally how it works. It isn't sidestepping
>responsibility by any means.

As a POTUS-elect, he absolutely sidestepped the level of
responsibility and repercussions that he otherwise would have faced if
he had gone to trial. Now he and his supporters can try and claim he
did nothing wrong, but that is only because he attempted to buy way
out of the labels of fraud and racketeer.

For a man that claims he "never settles", $25 million is tantamount to
an admission of guilt of fraud and racketeering.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 20, 2016, 10:23:57 AM12/20/16
<rogb...@iname.invalid> wrote:

>On 2016-12-19, Muggles <coun...@2thxgiving.day> wrote:
>> For him, settling was akin to eliminating a pesky irritant. It wasn't
>> a loss to him - it was him clearing his future schedule. Becoming
>> president is what's important to him, now.
>
>Liberals are assholes. That anyone would try to say that settling
>a nuisance business lawsuit is somehow morally equivalent to all of
>Hillary's corrupt and criminal shenanigans over the decades is ludicrous
>on its face. Maybe they should see how they make out trying to peddle
>those papers to the families of the Benghazi victims.

A red herring, this isn't about Clinton, it is about Trump being a
fraud and racketeer.

But yet, if you wish to play the red herring game, there are no
convictions or indictments of Mrs. Clinton and I am unaware of her
having been sued for fraud and or racketeering, let alone settling
such a suit for $25 million.

Regardless of your accusations against Mrs. Clinton, it is Trump who
is the fraud and racketeer.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 20, 2016, 10:23:57 AM12/20/16
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 10:53:38 -0600, Muggles <coun...@2thxgiving.day>
wrote:
Pure propaganda, but thanks for sharing.

Trump is a fraud and racketeer. He spent settled for $25 million
because, if he went to trial, he would have lost "bigly" and would be
labeled a fraud and racketeer by a federal court.

Stormin' Norman

Dec 20, 2016, 10:23:59 AM12/20/16
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 03:28:50 -0600, #NoDAPL <#N...@DAPL.com> wrote:

>Arguing with Trumpets is a waste of time and energy. Remember, they
>actually voted for Donald Trump for president of the United States.

That is somewhat unfair. Those who voted for Mrs. Clinton behaved in
a somewhat delusional fashion too.

A country of 320 million people and our election was not an attempt to
skim the sweet cream off the top of the milk, but rather a race to
determine which party could elect the worst candidate in the history
of our nation.

trader_4

Dec 20, 2016, 11:05:01 AM12/20/16
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 6:06:12 PM UTC-5, Mike Rotch wrote:
> On 12/19/2016 05:16 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> > Spoken like a typical Trumpet. What do coming rate increases under
> > Obamacare have to do with the fact that before Obamacare we were all
> > paying for uninsured people who walk into the ER? Paying for people
> > who had easily treatable conditions, but wound up at the ER, with no
> > insurance, who wind up being admitted?
>
> That's the problem with liberal lefties. They always got a sob story and they want someone else (taxpayers) to pay their bills.

Total non sequitur noted. I didnt post a sob story, just the basic facts
that healthcare costs were already out of control, healthcare was
unaffordable for a lot of working people, *before* Obamacare. And
that when you allow people to go uninsured, if they so choose, then
a lot of those people will not buy insurance and the rest of us, in
one way or another, will get stuck with the costs when they wind up
at the ER or admitted, etc. The most direct way we get stuck with the
costs is that hospitals add it in to their costs and pass it along to
the insured. You're paying for your healthcare and theirs. Now, tell
us again, what those irrefutable facts have to do with a "sob story"?

> > That people with pre-existing
> > conditions lost their coverage and could not find new coverage because
> > companies would not take them with pre-existing conditions?
>
> Life's a bitch and then you die.

Spoken with the depth of understanding of the facts, of the issue,
that I've come to expect from Trumpets.

> > That was going on before Obamacare and will be again, as soon as
> > it's repealed. It's what happens when a lot of people choose to not
> > buy health insurance and stick us with the bills.
>
> Forcing hospitals to provide free treatment was started by the lefty-loons. It's time to "kill" (pun intended) that practice too.

I see, so your solution is to let sick and injured people die when
they show up at the ER, if they don't have insurance and can't pay.
Forgetting all else, what do you think the odds of getting that adopted
is? What are the odds that even Trump would sign such legislation?

> As an aside, I was at the local cable company office the other day. There was an Obamacrat in line that had his cable box shut off for non payment. The agent told the Obamacrat he'd have to pay at least 1 month of the arrears to get his
> service turned back on. What blew me away is that this clown was paying over $260/mo for services which meant he must have had the ultra-mega channel pack and the fastest Internet package as well. To top it all off, he drove away in a late
> model Cadillac with his wife and 4 kids. Our tax dollars at work.

And how exactly do you know this person's political affiliation
and that he was on public assistance?
How do you know he wasn't a Trumpet? I've had some bizarre folks
just walk up to me in a public building and start ranting, somehow
assuming I'm a Trumpet, because I'm a white male, I guess? They
are so dumb, they assume apparently that all white males voted for
Trump? The guy starts asking me if I think it's over now given
that the EC has voted for Trump, asks if we're finally done with
that bitch Hillary, etc. Sounds like he could be related to you.

trader_4

Dec 20, 2016, 11:20:12 AM12/20/16
I hear you. Unlike Trump and the Trumpets, you obviously
understand the insurance market and the problem.
So far what I've heard from Trump and the GOP doesn't
begin to address a real solution. They pretend that you can just
allow competition across state lines and offer healthcare savings
accounts, and it solves everything. In reality, it doesn't begin
to address the high and escalating costs of healthcare. Neither
did Obamacare, so in that way, Trump and the GOP is just as dishonest
as Obama and the libs. And undoing Obamacare today won't help undo
a lot of the damage already done. For example, small companies who
ditched healthcare and left their employees to Obamacare may not
now decide to offer healthcare again. Those people could be left
with the worst of all situation.

Competition across state lines won't solve a problem where insurance
companies, including the biggest, are leaving because they can't make
a profit. It's the high cost of healthcare itself that's most of
the problem. And healthcare savings accounts, while a nice idea,
especially for guys like Rush, Hannity, Paul Ryan, who are paying
income tax at top rates, don't do much for those paying just 15%,
or no income tax at all. Those are the people Obamacare was at
least trying to address.

redz...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2016, 11:30:57 AM12/20/16
Stop getting your news from Facebook and find another group.

trader_4

Dec 20, 2016, 11:38:21 AM12/20/16
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 6:13:30 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 00:54:30 -0000, Stormin' Norman <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I was hoping I was wrong about Trump and the Russians, but each day it
> > looks more and more like we are in for another presidential crisis of
> > Watergate proportions or worse.
> >
> > "FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election"
> >
> > http://wapo.st/2gUbUwx
> >

> > "FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence
> > James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that
> > Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump
> > win the presidency, according to U.S. officials. ....."
>
> Trump = capitalist.
>
> Russia - communist.

Maybe you missed it, but Russia isn't a communist country anymore.
It's basically capitalistic, with most of the capital stolen by
Putin and his thug buddies and ruled by Putin, a virtual dictator.
And of course Putin is going to favor a US president that gives him
compliments, says he will recognize the annexation of Crimea, welcomes
Russia into Syria to commit atrocities, never mentions Ukraine, MH17,
cuts down NATO, etc.

> You're talking bollocks.

That's Trump!
It is loading more messages.